Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU QB out
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,514

FSU QB out

Nov 18, 2020, 11:54 AM

Seminoles Freshman QB Chubba Purdy, who started for them last week, had to have surgery this week and is out for the year. They only have 1 scholarship QB left on the roster behind Travis. The year of attrition continues... Prayers for a full recovery!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reminds me of when Maryland had to start a LB at QB***

Nov 18, 2020, 11:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

With that news...anybody think we now have a chance???

Nov 18, 2020, 11:58 AM

Re: FSU QB out

Nov 18, 2020, 12:23 PM

watson81 said:

Seminoles Freshman QB Chubba Purdy, who started for them last week, had to have surgery this week and is out for the year. They only have 1 scholarship QB left on the roster behind Travis. The year of attrition continues... Prayers for a full recovery!

You never know how a team will respond to having it's back against the wall. They(FSU) certainly do in this situation. They still have talent enough to beat anybody - but they have other problems talent won't always solve.

I hope the hammer is laid on the Seminoles early for this reason! No need to give them hope and have them start believing.
This is an important game for Clemson "on the road" after a disappointing loss to Notre Dame.

No time to feel bad for FSU who will be quite fine before long! Get it while you can against them I my thing! Too many resources and good player availability for them to be held down for long. Beat them like they stole something so any recruits splitting hairs between Clemson and FSU knows beyond doubt "Clemson is more dominant"!

Nobody felt sorry for us with all the players we have had out over the years for big games! Including 2015 Championship with no Mike Williams who I believe had he played we would have been back to back champs!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU QB out

Nov 18, 2020, 12:46 PM

Don't you love when you have a "breaking news" post and the mods swoop in with the same post and steal all the comments and TUs?

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,514
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic