Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Reminder: when the sun comes up, Monday Moaning is over...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Reminder: when the sun comes up, Monday Moaning is over...

Oct 22, 2013, 7:04 AM

...if you've got any grousing left, best get it done quickly. Tuesday, the door shuts on "Oh noes! WE $uck again" posts, and anyone caught dallying in the mire of Saturday's loss runs the risk of being denigrated as a troll, coot, or alias of Marlboro/Blue Caddy.

Use 'em if you got 'em ... 'cause in the light of day Tuesday, they won't be accepted.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### right

Oct 22, 2013, 7:07 AM

All coots are now being put on notice that big head will give you the worst kinda hell without any worry to what kind of punishment coot sympathizer crump will levy on me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm there, Go Tigers, Beat the Twerps!!!!!!!!***

Oct 22, 2013, 7:07 AM

Re: I'm there, Go Tigers, Beat the Twerps!!!!!!!!***

Oct 22, 2013, 7:14 AM

Could not agree more. I am ready for some turtle soup!

Spot on, Rev! They won, we lost, game over...Now, it's

Oct 22, 2013, 7:12 AM

on to Maryland!

GOOOOOOOO TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!!STOMP THE TERPS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spot on, Rev! They won, we lost, game over...Now, it's

Oct 22, 2013, 11:15 AM

Rev,
I for one was tickled to hear you on Packer's show last Sat. and look forward to reading your sermons!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So if there is a Auto Wreck, you just get one day to ...

Oct 22, 2013, 7:13 AM

Investigate what caused it? I don't think we concluded why we didn't at least make it a closer game. There is moaning and then there is trying to figure out what happen so it doesn't happen again

This particular horse has been ridden, clubbed and beaten

Oct 22, 2013, 7:20 AM

to death to the point that the remains are shreds only to be shoveled onto the trashheaps of history.

The Rev, therefore, is spot on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So if there is a Auto Wreck, you just get one day to ...

Oct 22, 2013, 7:22 AM [ in reply to So if there is a Auto Wreck, you just get one day to ... ]

No one said that you could not "investigate" what you think caused the lose. Go back and review the game as much as you would like. Once you figure it out, email the coaches your findings. I am sure they are wondering how in the hell they lost to an unranked, 2 win Tennessee team.

There's always room for discourse, TFJack...

Oct 22, 2013, 7:28 AM [ in reply to So if there is a Auto Wreck, you just get one day to ... ]

Care to discuss some new aspect of the game, our preparation, coaching and what was or wasn't done? That's not moaning. I imagine we'll be looking back at the as a chance that got away for a lonnng time.

No the posts that need to evaporate like cheap celluloid vampires with the light today are the "We $uck" Fire somebody" "I told you were were no good" "Why do we put up with failure and mediocrity" "We Clemsoned Again" drivel. It's a compost heap of hubris that foments only the growth of trolls and Capons.

Those who persist in that scope of dredgery should be treated as one or the other ... ignored or TD'ed to the limits of existence.

The apostles mourned Jesus for three days, and I'd say that was a bit more traumatic, if only a bit more bloody, than our loss Saturday.

There is nothing constructive in such behavior at this point. Rise up, shake off the blood and entrails and get back to making the world right again. We got Turtles to kill!

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Haven't advocated firing anyone. We have a good base to

Oct 22, 2013, 7:35 AM

build on. I do think the focus should be on Chad and the offense as to what needs repairing. The D seems to be coming along nicely. I don't know if you can repair the O's desire to win every single game. Do they have that desire? I don't think we have enough evidence to conclude one way or another

Fire

Oct 22, 2013, 7:58 AM [ in reply to There's always room for discourse, TFJack... ]

TB!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

trying to get positive but that showing is hard to get over.

Oct 22, 2013, 8:33 AM

man that was arrrrrrgggghhhh.ahhhh i feel better.

Tuesday morning is here...***

Oct 22, 2013, 10:33 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic