Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UGA has done it again. This time a Guinness world record
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

UGA has done it again. This time a Guinness world record

Sep 23, 2019, 1:07 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGA has done it again. This time a Guinness world record

Sep 23, 2019, 1:16 AM

Thought this was going to be the record for the number of assaults of visiting fans. I think it was set the last time I was there in 1975.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Sep 23, 2019, 2:37 AM

LOL, That is a dangerous place to leave win or lose, your safety will be threaten before you reach your vehicle on the way out of that place!!! Been there and done that once, never done it again!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2019, 6:27 AM

Me too, 1982. I'll never set foot on that campus again. Students shoved me around in the stadium and I was a late 30s year old woman. Plus we had lost and I hadn't said a word. What a bunch of jerks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2019, 8:38 AM

They are the worst “fans” I’ve ever been around, and that includes coots (though by only a fraction).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2019, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA has done it again. This time a Guinness world record ]

Amen! You know it's bad when an UGA fan you don't know advises you to get out swiftly because of the nastiness that is about to happen.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Sep 23, 2019, 9:05 AM

Likely is also half made up of former Tennessee and Gamecock fans who used the transfer portal to become new Bama or UGA fans. We all know it is in the SEC charter somewhere that bad SEC teams fans are required to support a winning SEC team. That is why those loons will be heard shouting SEC, SEC.

Sep 23, 2019, 1:10 PM

sarge12 said:

Likely is also half made up of former Tennessee and Gamecock fans who used the transfer portal to become new Bama or UGA fans. We all know it is in the SEC charter somewhere that bad SEC teams fans are required to support a winning SEC team. That is why those loons will be heard shouting SEC, SEC.

Retweet

Sep 23, 2019, 9:08 AM

It's all the meth and moonshine. Heck, they get in fights with each other just trying to figure out their genealogy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2019, 9:00 PM

They wouldn't know the meaning of that word, but they often don't know who their daddies are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe EXTRA ones. ALL Coot PERMANENT seats are delusional.

Sep 23, 2019, 9:16 AM

That has to count as a record for something. Come on Guinness. Put out a new "Coot Stout" or something to commemorate a world record level of delusionalfication.

lol, I think you’re thinking of the wrong Guinness

Sep 23, 2019, 12:39 PM

I bet you could bottle the slurry from the chicken plant in west Columbia and it would sell well in the vista. Long live the coot stout

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought it was going to be about volume of trash.***

Sep 23, 2019, 9:14 PM

Remember this?

Sep 23, 2019, 9:25 PM

Remember this?***

Sep 23, 2019, 9:25 PM [ in reply to I thought it was going to be about volume of trash.*** ]

Clemson/UGA, Sanford Stadium - 1980

Sep 23, 2019, 9:51 PM

Herschel Walker was a freshman, just getting going. My wife & I decided to go to Athens for the CU/UGA game, wearing our Clemson shirts & stuff.

Had to park waaaaayyy off, but when we got pretty close to the stadium, the smell of liquor was so strong it almost knocked us down. Then we saw why. Liquor was ACTUALLY flowing down the side of the street by the stadium, headed for the sewer drain.

Next - I see a drunken, crazed, wild Dawg fan charging us full speed. He stopped & got 2 inches from my face screaming - "Man - we gon' KILL you!! You in trouble boy! You gon' DIE buddy!!"

We thought, "Wonder if we should even go in there...?" It was lunatic land. CU almost beat 'em too. We had it rough in the first half, but the 2nd half, we charged back. UGA eeked it out, but barely - - 20-16. The next year, 1981, we tore 'em up in DV and went on to win the Natty.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic