Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Really hate ESPN. Tonight's promo for our game is our
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,422

Really hate ESPN. Tonight's promo for our game is our

Dec 30, 2020, 7:48 PM

OC is out.

Their discussion regarding our game with Ohio State was simply that Ohio State's backs are going to run all over us. Not one positive word about Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Really hate ESPN. Tonight's promo for our game is our

Dec 30, 2020, 7:54 PM

and that is what you get for watching them. Pandering to haters and the larger fan base. Their games are barely watchable. Their blather is not

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 8:00 PM

The mute button was the greatest invention on a tv set...It used to be called a volume control...I will be utilizing it in about 1 minute...The game should be great...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 8:03 PM

If Florida loses, eSECpn has already said it’s because of players sitting out.
If Florida wins, it just shows how incredible the SEC is.
It just means more.

But I do hope it’s a good game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 30, 2020, 8:04 PM

What I'm happy about is watching the game on ACCN listening to our guys. That's what I used to do back in the day with Jim Phillips.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ This! ^^^

Dec 30, 2020, 8:16 PM

One advantage to being on the playoff is the multiple broadcasts! Don't have to listen to the terrible sound quality of the game that has background fan noise so high that you struggle to hear the broadcasters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 8:10 PM

Is the ESPN at my house different from yours? I didn’t see this particular segment, but most of the guys I’ve seen on ESPN over the past week have been talking about Clemson vs Alabama in the NC game. As far as Elliott being out, are they not supposed to cover that?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,422
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic