Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coronabro Dan Wolken with quite the hit piece on Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Coronabro Dan Wolken with quite the hit piece on Dabo

Dec 30, 2020, 9:05 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/4079027001

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, he graduated from VANDERBILT. So, it is obvious he

Dec 30, 2020, 9:12 AM

doesn't know JACK SQUAT about how big boy college football is played or coached.

And. he probably lives in a VAN down by the RIVER.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coronabro Dan Wolken with quite the hit piece on Dabo

Dec 30, 2020, 9:13 AM

This man's opinion piece is a study in bovine scatology. Obviously, Dabo does not cowtow to the writer's(sic) way of thinking. Just where is Wolken from and who cares. His diatribe is poor quality paper for the privy.

Dec 30, 2020, 9:15 AM

Anyone have a cut and paste? Not going to give that ###### a click.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 9:16 AM

Well I learned two things from that article. #1. Dabo Swinney is a Christian who stands by his faith and morals. #2. Dan Wolken is a communist who will defame anyone’s character with out of context attacks just to further his career.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2014, 3:07 PM

That was a drive by of out of context analysis and misinformation. Geeze.

virtue signaling

Dec 30, 2020, 9:30 AM

Dan's problem is that he's not a topic of conversation, so he creates straw men to tear down so that he can be a topic of conversation. And in 2020, nothing stirs the pot quite as well as virtue signaling. "See that guy over there? I'm not like him! I'm like you... one of the woke guys!"

He's a clown and USAToday is a shadow of its self. They're a good fit.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 9:31 AM

We call that a 5hlt-take

Re:2 things.. Never heard of her and I didn’t click on it

Dec 30, 2020, 9:32 AM

because excessive hits on crappy articles like this only makes them write more rhetoric. They hate Dabo because He stands for what’s right

Re:2 things.. Never heard of her and I didn’t click on it

Dec 30, 2020, 10:03 AM

I'm not sure if every stance Dabo has is right? I do however applaud him for standing for what he believes. That is why some are uncomfortable with Dabo. In a world filled with political correctness he is different. He states his opinion on topics based on him and his faith. I dont always agree with him, but I respect anyone that can stand tall and answer regardless of the answer and its popularity. I'm glad we have him!!

Dec 30, 2020, 9:34 AM

This article seems meant to smear nothing else. Dan Wolken wants recruits and parents to think he’s a bad guy, what a joke!

I thought Finebaum's opinions were the only ones that mattered to the TigerNet collective?***

Dec 30, 2020, 9:35 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WOKEken is a fool and always has been***

Dec 30, 2020, 9:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems to be admonishing Dabo for being genuine and speaking

Dec 30, 2020, 9:36 AM

from his heart.

Plus - he took a couple of incidents way out-of-context.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 9:39 AM

Think of ole Dan Woke as the male Christine Brennan of USA Today. If you tire of ESPN injecting politics into sports at every turn this Wuhan era of sports coverage will push you over the edge.

As I’ve said in a few other posts I believe they see things in Dabo they will never have and it makes them loathe themselves and so they lash out at him for making them feel lesser.

Dan who??????

Dec 30, 2020, 9:40 AM

Nm

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another garbage journalist trying to get clicks.***

Dec 30, 2020, 9:45 AM

null

Why even link that POS here?***

Dec 30, 2020, 9:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Only quote that matters in that article

Dec 30, 2020, 10:04 AM

"We all knew what type of man Dabo was,” defensive end Myles Murphy said. “What outsiders said about our coach, it really didn't affect us.”

I think Dabo said it best when he said...

Dec 30, 2020, 10:21 AM

"don't worry about criticism from people that you wouldn't seek advice from.".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Oh please. He even tried to bring in the Pearman thing

Dec 30, 2020, 10:09 AM

Pearman told some players we aren’t going to call each other “n-word”. It wasn’t wise to repeat it but comon man.. he didn’t do anything with racist intent. In fact it was the opposite

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And I'm not clicking it.***

Dec 30, 2020, 10:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 10:58 AM

Just like they said about Trump, “stubborn, I’ll-informed, out-of-touch,” that’s the standard with all the media disagree with today. Even bring in being a racist, that’s one of their bullet points. During COVID, Swinney said, “zero doubt we’ll be playing.” CORRECT. He missed on packed stadiums, but I think that was Dabo being positive. He said, “we’ll get back,” was the only way to be positive and look ahead. When you think about all the COVID, who got it 100% correct? No one did! The line or two on the “football matters” t shirt, that has been proven not to have anything to do with Black Lives Matter.

Just the usual media bias and bull****!!!!

Dec 30, 2020, 11:49 AM

Like most leftists Dan would Bash Dabos head in with a tire iron a if they could get away with it. However since antifa does not have a strong presence in South Carolina they have to settle for slandering him in the Press.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic