Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This GAME could be lots of fun OR lots of grief..but feeling
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,536

This GAME could be lots of fun OR lots of grief..but feeling

Aug 25, 2013, 7:28 PM

as confident as a fan can considering neither side really knows what's what..except we both have very gifted/experienced QB's..UGa has very good RB's (ours not starter but Hot Rod will do very well IMO)..both O lines pretty good with UGa's all back from great season..D's OK at line & OK at LB..and a toss up who's worse at secondary..but Clemson has better kickers overall..while coaching is a wash..but Clemson has home field advantage..but UGa has last 5 wins over us & in SEC which does count some..

So, as I said earlier..this GAME could be lots of fun OR lots of grief!

gOTiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you said it...

Aug 25, 2013, 7:42 PM

home field advantage. Gotta make that work for us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: you said it...

Aug 25, 2013, 7:49 PM

YUP! We will play a part.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you said it...

Aug 25, 2013, 7:56 PM

I'm not worried about Clemson Fans. If any part of this episode is certain, Clemson Fans are certainly predictable.

Just you Tigers remember, the score doesn't matter. We are loud and we are proud at all times, in all circumstances, start to finish. We are the best the fans in the world.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coaching is a wash?

Aug 25, 2013, 7:56 PM

Dabo is a legend. Mark Richt is an average coach in an average conf. DS will likely coach the Patriots or Vikings in a couple of years!

he couldn't do worse than Spurrier did with the Redskins.***

Aug 25, 2013, 9:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re:he couldn't do worse than Spurrier did with the Redskins

Aug 25, 2013, 10:14 PM

that was hilarious. especially him and Snyder stuck with each other for a few years in something not working. SOS never did anything in the pros as a coach or a player. a total NFL bust.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coaching is a wash

Aug 25, 2013, 8:08 PM

Are you out of your mind?? Mark richt is light years ahead of Dabo. He is 118-40 while dabo is 40-21 and dabo is 2-3 in bowl games while Richt is 8-4, not to mention Richt coaches in a conference that actually matters and contributes to making college football better. Y'all say that UGA fans are cocky and crazy for the things we post, but saying Dabo is better than Richt is just insane, smh...

Game will come down to turnovers and mistakes

Aug 25, 2013, 8:31 PM

I am nervous too...

I heard a few people on here talking about the coot/UGA game so I went back and watched the first quarter.

That game was out of control early because of turnovers and mistakes.

-coots 1st drive, Shaw threw a bomb that was intercepted by UGA, but taken away by the coot WR

-UGA 1st drive, tipped ball at the lane and a blitzing safety runs 15 yds to make a diving interception.

-UGA gets the ball back and fumbles, coots recover and its 21-0 before you know it.

This kind of thing could happen at any time...I hope it isnt our fate on Sat. I will say that if we win the turnover margin, I feel pretty good about our chances. Being the 1st game, I am nervous!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Game will come down to turnovers and mistakes

Aug 25, 2013, 11:31 PM

reminds me of WVU...going down to score and then the fumble

sometimes it all just snowballs

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the deal with big games...period.

Aug 25, 2013, 9:08 PM

Big risk, big reward. It will boil down to who brings their 'A- Game'. Either team has multiple reasons to win. Just control the line of scrimmage and hold onto the freakin ball and we will win.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Stated "Coaching a wash" in that CU's staff is equal overall

Aug 25, 2013, 10:05 PM

to Georgia's entire coaching staff IMO. Yes, Coach Richt has been around longer than Dabo..more wins % wise...more bowl wins, etc...BUT overall the Clemson coaching staff is equal (as in a Wash) to Georgia's IMO.

GoTiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,536
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic