Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TW- I ain't mad at you Brah
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 2,350

TW- I ain't mad at you Brah

Feb 4, 2016, 10:33 AM

Who do you think will be our next commit? It's been almost 24 hours since someone committed and I can't take it any more.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TW- I ain't mad at you Brah

Feb 4, 2016, 10:38 AM

LeAnthony Williams.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Feb 4, 2016, 10:39 AM

And no one will commit this week. Coaches are on a skiing trip.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Feb 4, 2016, 10:40 AM

Here we go, again....

Get use to it.***

Feb 4, 2016, 10:43 AM

Re: Get use to it.***

Feb 4, 2016, 10:55 AM

Lol I'm just giving the guy a hard time. No hard feelings, but even before NSD I wasn't believing you. I asked for your credentials, never got em. I asked why he had so many believers, I got TDs.

From now on anything he puts on this board I'm gonna question, hopefully he'll give me some answers this go around.

Feb 4, 2016, 10:56 AM

You are aware that the quickest way for someone who has sources within to program to lose access to those sources is to out them on a public forum right?

TW has been right MANY MANY times.

null

Feb 4, 2016, 10:59 AM

Obviously. He doesn't have to give names, I know that part. Just some kind of info will be cool. Matter fact he's not entitled to tell me a damm thing, but if he's gonna put hisself out there like that, the backlash is gonna come with it.

forever - TW was on top of the situation - FWIW - the miss

Feb 4, 2016, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Get use to it.*** ]

was a surprise to ALOT of folks MUCH closer to the situation than all of us - TW included.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: forever - TW was on top of the situation - FWIW - the miss

Feb 4, 2016, 4:40 PM

Like momma

Feb 4, 2016, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Get use to it.*** ]

TW is as good as there is at what he does. If he tells you a rabbit will pick cotton, you better get him a sack to put it in

Feb 4, 2016, 4:56 PM

The guy is not all that to me. Y'all hyping him just for failure lol.

Feb 4, 2016, 5:03 PM

Here is an idea then....

You are a donor to the website... Press the little ignore button on his posts and you wont have to worry about it anymore.

null

Feb 4, 2016, 5:22 PM

I'm not the biggest fan of sharing info (as I mentioned one too many times so won't discuss) but bashing someone for getting one thing wrong is ridiculous. No insider anywhere is close to 100%. These are young kids who change minds, often intentionally deceive, and can be hard to read. Getting the majority right is all anyone can do. Many times we've landed or lost guys even our coaches didn't expect

Feb 4, 2016, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Re: TW- I ain't mad at you Brah ]

I asked him a question and he answered. Come on.

Feb 4, 2016, 10:49 AM

Hey Forever, nobody is begging you to read a post. Go to another one. I like to read what Tiger has to say about recruiting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2016, 10:57 AM

That's how I feel. I appreciate the info. TW provides.

yet

Feb 4, 2016, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Re: TW- I ain't mad at you Brah ]

here you are again

Re: yet

Feb 4, 2016, 12:04 PM

Hey Tiger now that we have you on the line ,., Do you know anything about Gary's grades ???

I read on one of their boards that his grades were suspect and he scored low on the ACT .,

Was that just some Troll ???? They said he might have trouble staying eligible .,,

Feb 4, 2016, 1:19 PM

We would have found a way to get him in. If he got into Michigan, Clemson could get him in. It's not like Michigan is USC jr and it's not like Gary is Clowney level in the classroom.

Feb 4, 2016, 6:06 PM [ in reply to Re: yet ]

Wow this is how it all begins, sports are not first in our family academics come first, my son is in graduate school my daughter in her third year of college to be a teacher, the same with my sister I can't count the amount of times that she has said academics come first, second and third. Ok for reasons unknown to many he chose Michigan, but he is the same young man who could of went to Clemson. I guess anybody can say anything about anybody but to repeat these kind of lies I find it to be very sad.

Feb 5, 2016, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Re: yet ]

I wish we'd gotten him to. He's a great kid from a great family. He had no problems with grades at all. Very, very smart young man.

Would love to have seen him as a Tiger clearly for his playing skills but also he is exactly the kind of guy that fits our program. Look at the guys we have who are not only good football players but also smart, well spoken and are of good character. Maclain, Stephon Anthony, Boulware, Watson, Dodd....and the list goes on. Rashan reminds me of Wilkins in that regard.

Replies: 21
| visibility 2,350
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic