Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson ranked No. 3 in ESPN preseason ranking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson ranked No. 3 in ESPN preseason ranking

Feb 13, 2020, 10:22 AM

Clemson ranked No. 3 in ESPN preseason ranking

There's a familiar name at the top of ESPN's SP+ preseason college football rankings. Just not the team likely to take the preseason top spot in the traditional Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ridiculous

Feb 13, 2020, 10:43 AM

I like it!

Re: Ridiculous

Feb 14, 2020, 5:54 PM

So our schedule is already being held against us.

But not Bama’s.

Confucius say

Feb 20, 2020, 4:24 PM

Team who wanked number one only have one way to go. Ah so’

What did alabama do last year to earn #1 pre season?

Feb 13, 2020, 10:58 AM

More Q's on both sides of the ball for them than Clemson. Clemson beat OSU and OSU's defense and starting RB just departed for the NFL. Dabo can start playing the disrespect card early

And they're already sneaking PSU in the top 5 to fluff OSU's schedule again. Please.

what shocks me is that Oklahoma is not listed in the top

Feb 13, 2020, 11:04 AM

five. They've been in there the last umpteen years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: what shocks me is that Oklahoma is not listed in the top

Feb 13, 2020, 11:20 AM

I agree, but honestly, I really don't care what ESECPN has to say about rankings at the end of the season, and what they have to say about ranking before the season is even close to starting, that means even less, SCREW ESECPN and the sec conference they ride on the top of!!! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2020, 11:34 AM

If you took all of the brains at ESECPN, and put them in a peanut shell, you would still have a ton of room left. The next time I turn on that station will be when football season starts and not a day sooner.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2020, 12:53 PM

It would sound like a few BB's rolling around in a plastic Pepsi or Coke bottle!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2020, 7:49 PM [ in reply to Re: what shocks me is that Oklahoma is not listed in the top ]

Wish I could give you more TU Illinoistiger. My thoughts exactly. You were talking about one of the annoying 1 peanut shells and not a triple or quad right?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What did alabama do last year to earn #1 pre season?

Feb 13, 2020, 12:44 PM [ in reply to What did alabama do last year to earn #1 pre season? ]

You're absolutely right, but Dabo don't need to play any disrespect cards any longer. We have an Elite FB team with some of the very very best, and smartest players assembled anywhere in the country at Clemson. And they can hear and read the garbage that's always being said by those disrespectful talking #########.

Our Tiger team know who they are, and they know what they're capable of doing bc they are elite, they are champions, and they know that they are championship bound with bigger, better players with great coaches on both sides of the line, and with the best QB in the country. When the time comes for them to line up and go to war in the trenches where championship are won, they will remember what has been said them, the good, but most likely the bad/negatives!!!

They don't care what the news papers, the radio talk shows, or the faces on the TV has to say about them bc, they know who they really are, they are champions, and they are using everyday getting ready to go out in September and prove who they are as a team. And they will prove it where it counts, and that is on that 50 yard by 100 yard playing field, and they don't care where they will have to go and prove they are Elite bc they are champions. They know that who they are can't be wrote about or talked about by unknown faces in the news papers, on the radios, or on TV before a down has been played in the 2020 season. And that is bc "nobody", nobody but their coaches has ever seen the Elite team that they will take to the field on September, 4th At GT.

ESECPN sport host, the radio talk show host, the writers of the fish wrap, none of them know the team that Dabo Swinney will put on the field to represent our Clemson Tigers. They can't rank a team that they don't know anything about before they have seen them play, and if they do, they will get it wrong as they alway do. But after they have seen our team for most of a season, they will then know who the Clemson Tigers are, they are champion on a championship run. Whatever they're saying about any team right now, that is what they are hoping they will be, and that is what the talking heads of the media do, they hope what they're saying is correct with certain teams before they have played a down of FB in the 2020 FB season. It's rolling on the floor laughable when idiots will spend their hard earned to hear or read about the fantasy season those ######### are saying about their teams. We use to have scamming laws, I guess they don't fit the scammers that call themselves the media!!!! Go Tigers 2020!!!!

You mean other than having the name "Alabama"?***

Feb 13, 2020, 5:10 PM [ in reply to What did alabama do last year to earn #1 pre season? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Clemson had lost their star QB, we wouldn't be top 10!***

Feb 15, 2020, 11:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson ranked No. 3 in ESPN preseason ranking

Feb 13, 2020, 11:34 AM

Yawn. What's new. Except the new darling to replace choklahoma is choke uga...

Did I read their metrics that Clemson D will be 13th. If so, only because Dabo pulls the starters at half and even then I think it'll be top 3.

Good motivation though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2020, 11:41 AM

Agree. This works to our advantage.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

This is understandable

Feb 13, 2020, 11:46 AM

given that we're getting hammered this offseason along the O-line and defensive back seven. Those are tough losses for sure. Too bad we don't recruit incredibly well or anything.

Just more bulletin board material. Spot the ball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is understandable

Feb 14, 2020, 8:54 AM

Agreed. I think those are the two positions that have the greatest impact on a team's performance.

I am sure that we will get it done, but there are some real serious questions to be answered.

Bama has the #1 offense... Just wondering, who's their QB?***

Feb 13, 2020, 11:51 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama has the #1 offense... Just wondering, who's their QB?***

Feb 14, 2020, 5:57 PM

Mac Jones throwing to only half of the “most dangerous WR corps in the nation”.

All according to plan.

Feb 13, 2020, 11:52 AM

I'm glad to see they are feeding the already bloated ego of Ryan Day and his band of merry whiners.
Fun times a coming.

Feb 13, 2020, 12:52 PM

Love seeing CU fans get in a tiffy over a MATH formula.

Why would you care what we think?***

Feb 13, 2020, 1:06 PM

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Why would you care what we think?***

Feb 13, 2020, 2:01 PM

Cause he so jelly.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Like UGA fans celebrating recuiting rankings

Feb 13, 2020, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson ranked No. 3 in ESPN preseason ranking ]

talk about a math (fiction) formula!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Feb 13, 2020, 1:24 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson ranked No. 3 in ESPN preseason ranking ]

Nah. Just getting in a tizzy over a bunch of television morons. :)

Feb 13, 2020, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson ranked No. 3 in ESPN preseason ranking ]

Tiffy
The nick name given to an Instrumentation Technician. The term Tiffy is derived from the Royal Navy designated tradesmanship "Instrument Artificer" Artificer later replaced with the term Technician in Petro-Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Oil & Gas Exploration and Production industries.

Think you meant tizzy. But why would anyone expect anyone from Georgia to get this right?

I love seeing UGA blow a 4th quarter lead and lose to the

Feb 13, 2020, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson ranked No. 3 in ESPN preseason ranking ]

Coots at home!

Also - and my favorite thing to see at UGA - WASTE a top recruiting class!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2020, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson ranked No. 3 in ESPN preseason ranking ]

I love seeing UGA men licking their nuts, and then spit after. That tells you something about them!!!!

Live the pics your old lady posted in nsfw board***

Feb 13, 2020, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson ranked No. 3 in ESPN preseason ranking ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2020, 7:29 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson ranked No. 3 in ESPN preseason ranking ]

I think the 3rd string QB for the coots just scored again in Athens. I thought UGA could stop a 4-8 team, but it is UGA after all.

LOL

UTEP is going to schock the world!!!!***

Feb 13, 2020, 1:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2020, 1:19 PM
giphy.gif(52.7 K)

But T law's hair is number 1.

Tell me again what pre-season polls are good for?

Feb 13, 2020, 1:59 PM

Not much.

But, except giving the sports media something to talk about and fans something to complain about.

'Bama with no QB is their #1? Ok. How dumb can you get?

Thanks for your "expert" opinion ESPN.

wow, they are way off on the defense***

Feb 13, 2020, 2:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: wow, they are way off on the defense***

Feb 13, 2020, 6:56 PM
sybok 4.jpg(52.1 K)

I agree

Are these rankings assuming that Bama and Ohio St players

Feb 13, 2020, 6:46 PM

will make bail ??

Axing for a friend.

Feb 14, 2020, 6:44 AM

The 2018 end of the year poll, had us #3 behind Alabama and Georgia, who had lost 3 games. The 2019 end of the year poll had LSU #2 behind OSU and us #4 behind Alabama. If they can't get the end of the year close to right why should the preseason be of concern.

Feb 14, 2020, 7:07 AM

Sweet

Silly Fake Newz....Bama Really

Feb 14, 2020, 7:49 AM

Espin must know of a QB they have

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic