Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
wonder how finley must feel
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

wonder how finley must feel

Oct 21, 2018, 11:47 AM

as a 5th year senior,or whatever he is,having been schooled and pretty much humiliated by a kid just out of high school.then again,losing to CU for 3 yrs in a row musnt not feel too good either.and to think all they had to do was execute.wonder if he and bentley keep in touch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: wonder how finley must feel

Oct 21, 2018, 12:01 PM

According to him it was just a "bump in the road", so I guess he is managing his grief ok. While the loss is not the same as driving your car off of a cliff, a bump in the road is a bit of an understatement on the loss. To stay with the car analogy, I would go with a pothole in the road that caused a flat tire, bent rim and destroyed a few suspension components. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to add ran off the road and hit a tree.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 2:24 PM

In all fairness he was pretty humble in his post game interview. Very complimentary of Clemson. I didn’t like what he said before the game but you have to be pretty harsh to complain about his comments after the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 12:07 PM

It should be more of a gut punch to State fans. Their best shot at beating us for a while was with a 6th year senior about to go to the NFL and they got destroyed.

We left a lot of points on the field, it could have been much uglier.

Oct 21, 2018, 2:19 PM

true.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I will bet draft stock just took a hit***

Oct 21, 2018, 2:20 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I will bet draft stock just took a hit***

Oct 21, 2018, 2:25 PM

His lack of arm strength on those out patterns was exposed. Compared to TL it’s not close.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 2:30 PM

Quit worrying about the opposing player's feelings. They are big boys. I doubt they're crying today.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic