Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
why is every person who tells it like it is...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

why is every person who tells it like it is...

Nov 15, 2014, 7:21 PM

suddenly a coot? makes no sense.

my apologies for not having 12,000 "points" like some of you, but when it comes to Clemson football, there is nobody who takes it more seriously than me. I am as die-hard as it gets, yet when someone posts something and tells it like it is, they're a coot. and you arrive at that conclusion because nobody could possibly be a realist and a clemson fan at the same time. and if you have less than 12,000 points, you don't belong here!

you guys are pathetic- from the patsies and pansies who would be satisfied with participation medals to the smart @$$e$ who always have something smart to say. nobody is EVER welcoming to the new members, and I'm sorry I ever subjected myself to the Internet-clemson fan base. the tiger fans I know in person are nothing like this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: why is every person who tells it like it is...

Nov 15, 2014, 7:29 PM

It's the low pulse, few posts, and coming after a loss. That's how we know

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2014, 7:35 PM

you're wrong.
my pulse is low, and I'm no coot.
I came in after this awful loss today, and I'm no coot.

I'm sorry I don't have the time to sit around a computer all day and post on tiger net to get my points/pulse up. it's just pathetic. I will always tell it like it is. I don't want a participation medal, I want something to come of the talent and depth and experience of this team, and when they fail to execute, I am livid! you will never find me praising our team for a "job well done" after a loss. if you want to be elite, that is NOT the way.

and stop being so harsh to the new members!! who cares if they have a "low pulse". they may have something called a LIFE. you all should try getting one.

Long time lurker, first ime poster here -

Nov 15, 2014, 7:42 PM

coot ;)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Nov 15, 2014, 7:42 PM [ in reply to Re: why is every person who tells it like it is... ]

I gave u three reasons. Never said anything about u personslly one way or the other. Pulse is a function of how people view your posts. Granted yours is a small sample size but being that low probably indicates coolness or negativity. If you give a rats behind what people here say u probably are better off elsewhere

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2014, 9:02 PM [ in reply to Re: why is every person who tells it like it is... ]

> you're wrong.
> my pulse is low, and I'm no coot.
> I came in after this awful loss today, and I'm no
> coot.
>
> I'm sorry I don't have the time to sit around a
> computer all day and post on tiger net to get my
> points/pulse up. it's just pathetic. I will always
> tell it like it is. I don't want a participation
> medal, I want something to come of the talent and
> depth and experience of this team, and when they fail
> to execute, I am livid! you will never find me
> praising our team for a "job well done" after a loss.
> if you want to be elite, that is NOT the way.
>
> and stop being so harsh to the new members!! who
> cares if they have a "low pulse". they may have
> something called a LIFE. you all should try getting
> one.

Hey, I'm a coot! Don't knock it till you try it.

Nov 16, 2014, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Re: why is every person who tells it like it is... ]

Are you telling me that laying around or in the pool all summer sipping on a Bud light isn't a life. And sitting in front of the fire place with high octane coffee in your hand and a laptop in your lap posting on T Net in late fall and winter isn't life. Your D.O.B. must be in the 1980s. Over many years I've earned this life, and the best part of life for me wasn't hurrying through life. Its now I'm actually enjoying everything I do without being in a hurry. Tiger FB is a big part of my enjoyed life along with TD-ing post that are bashing and talking chit about our players. They were invited and brought to Clemson, they didn't just walk up and tell the coaches I'm playing on this team. They were invited with special invitation. Please don't insult them!!! The ones that don't make great FB players, still end up becoming great members of Tiger Nation for life. Its the coaches job to remove them from their duty if they're not good enough, not ours the fan. Its OK to say so and so just isn't any good at their position without insulting them with you personal venom poisoning their character or lack of ability.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: why is every person who tells it like it is...Great Post

Nov 16, 2014, 9:56 PM

GO TIGERS!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2014, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Re: why is every person who tells it like it is... ]

Pulse says nothing. The majority of the 100%ers sit around in the lounge all day and thumb up each other's moronic posts.

Nov 15, 2014, 8:01 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2014, 7:51 PM [ in reply to Re: why is every person who tells it like it is... ]

Yea because the true measure of a fan is their T-Net pulse/activity. T-Netters are so f$@@ing delusional. Maybe, being VERY generous here, 3% of Tigers fans are on T-Net. Don't get me wrong, T-Net is fun, but Death Valley is where you find the true fans.

Nov 15, 2014, 8:33 PM [ in reply to Re: why is every person who tells it like it is... ]

I have a somewhat low pulse. I have been a tiger fan all my life. I come here all football season long. I am a die hard fan, but I refuse to pump sunshine.

Nov 15, 2014, 7:31 PM

Rest assured. None of these people would talk like this to your face.

Every fan base is like this. Two weeks ago the chickens

Nov 15, 2014, 7:33 PM

wanted slurrier and ward gone. Now they are giddy after beating a horrible Florida team.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know why some do that, but they do. Before the

Nov 15, 2014, 7:34 PM

internet, we all talked Clemson football Monday morning at work. Everybody had their own opinions, and we discussed them freely and openly, with arguments and disagreements all around. Nobody ever called anybody a "coot." And there were no "thumbs down", leading to a lower "pulse." I don't know why this behavior among the Clemson family is tolerated here, but it is. I have learned that someone's "pulse" has no bearing on the intelligence or insight of their posts, so I don't give it much credence. My advice is to post your thoughts in an open, honest, and respectful manner, and let the chips fall where they may.

Re: I don't know why some do that, but they do. Before the

Nov 16, 2014, 10:26 PM

Don't worry about what some faceless, ignorant people think about anyone on here. Some people seem to be more concerned with criticizing others than focusing on the task at hand, and that is to pull for and be a true "Tiger Fan" with all of your heart and soul. I use to think Tiger fans were the best fans in the nation, but after reading some of the things that's been said on here, it reminds me of some ignorant gamecock fans that I've known all of my life.

Nov 15, 2014, 7:35 PM

If you don't blow smoke up Dabo's ### then you will get TD. Toe the company line and br a mindless follower they say. Then you will be accepted they say.

Nov 16, 2014, 4:00 PM

I rarely give TD for anything unless it is blantant disrespect for the team or an individual player. Dabo is a big boy he can handle when fair weather fans dump on him but the players are kids. I was upset that Lakip started horrible but I didn't vent frustration on him. He never attempted a FG in a college game until this year. To hate on Norton and some doing on twitter is ridiculous. You want a TD then bash our players.

Re: why is every person who tells it like it is...Good Post!

Nov 16, 2014, 9:59 PM

GO TIGERS!!!

Nov 15, 2014, 7:36 PM

All coots say they're not coots, coot!

Nov 15, 2014, 7:40 PM

good one!!

Nov 15, 2014, 8:36 PM [ in reply to Re: why is every person who tells it like it is... ]

Ok 2018cu you are a coot, it's obvious. What's ur response

just a thought....

Nov 15, 2014, 7:47 PM

but perhaps it is the way a person presents his post. You can be critical as hell in a way that is presentable.

One could have the most critical posts about players or coaches and if presented without all the anger, it could become a HOF post. Try it sometime

Your post right now proves my point. You could have posted your thoughts in a nice manner....and not added the pathitic part and it would have made a lot more sense

Re: just a thought....

Nov 15, 2014, 7:48 PM

This ^^

You can disagree but do it in an honest, well thought out post and not be thumbed down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should be able to speak how you feel...

Nov 15, 2014, 7:53 PM [ in reply to just a thought.... ]

People can thumbs down their response, argue with them...whatever....still doesn't make them a coot. There isn't a fine line between an angry (venting mind you) Tiger and a coot...there is a wide gap.

You'd think it's the Salem Coot Trials around here as quick as some are willing to use the word...

Re: Should be able to speak how you feel...Salem

Nov 16, 2014, 10:12 PM

Interesting...Salem is only about 30 minutes
from Clemson. Next coot case. Will everyone please rise?
GO TIGERS!!!

Re: Should be able to speak how you feel...Salem

Nov 16, 2014, 10:17 PM

A buddy and I, actually drove through Salem one evening
about sundown...it was pretty erie.
People just stared at you, and I had a decent 3 or 4 year old vehicle.
'just a comment...
GO TIGERS!!!

Nov 15, 2014, 8:20 PM [ in reply to just a thought.... ]

here's a better thought...

the manner in which I post would make no difference because these people base their opinions solely on your pulse/points. frankly I don't care if I am respected in the online clemson world. shame on me for thinking I could join and have meaningful conversations and discussions with fellow tiger fans. I guess on the board, we judge even our own people.

you all won't see me on here anymore. I just had to get this off my chest before I returned to reality.

GO TIGERS

Nov 15, 2014, 8:24 PM

did you ever consider that the manner in which you make posts is why your pulse is low and that you caused this yourself??

Evidently you do care if you are respected here or you would not have made the OP.

Nov 15, 2014, 8:31 PM [ in reply to Re: just a thought.... ]

I also started with no pulse and no points. Yet, to my knowledge was never called a coot and I'm no butt kisser.

Your logic is flawed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prettypaw is a really hot Clemson fan and yous guys had

Nov 15, 2014, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Re: just a thought.... ]

to go and run her off. Yall must love the sausage fest....

Come back Jamie!

I do agree with you on one thing....

Nov 15, 2014, 7:48 PM

...you should no longer subject yourself to this.

So, bye.

Re: I do agree with you on one thing....

Nov 15, 2014, 7:59 PM

you're absolutely right.
I had to get this off my chest beforehand though.

Nov 15, 2014, 7:59 PM

Well spoken...I am a Clemson grad and hate losing (especially like we did today)....Coaches have to be held accountable for this performance (or lack thereof today)....Go Tigers!!!!

tell em coot***

Nov 15, 2014, 8:28 PM

I agree 100 percent with you. I will tell you another secret

Nov 16, 2014, 3:31 PM

it starts with the mods too. They are two that can't take it when someone is critical either. SUNSHINE PUMPERS at their best.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm new here. I feel welcomed.

Nov 16, 2014, 3:53 PM

My first post was a "hey guys, I'm new" type post. I got drilled about coot things and Germans of course, but I come here to read and fraterenize with fellow Clemson fans since I can't be at every game any more.

I could care less about my posts getting "likes" or whether or not I get called a coot for my posts. This place is awesome for true Clemson fans and Alumni. I laugh every day at the sh*t I see on here. In fact, the Spinning Dickbutt was hilarious to me because I have the sense of humor of a 12 yr old sometimes.

Here's the TL;DR. Go away coot.

TIGER BALLS.

Nov 16, 2014, 4:34 PM

Tell em coot.

Nov 16, 2014, 9:59 PM

Cause you dont tell it like it is. Just your opinion. So why is everyone who disagrees pathetic?? DA coot

Nov 16, 2014, 10:06 PM

thanks for pulling up the thread.
guess since I posted a couple positive things about the injury update, it can now be confirmed I'm not a "coot".

and everyone who disagrees isn't pathetic. my wording was bad. it is pathetic, however, the views in which some of the people on this board have.

I went back on my word and came to post after I said I wasn't going to anymore, but I've been checking the site all day for good news and I am very happy to see it.

also, this post yesterday was made out of anger and disappointment coming off that embarrassing loss AND losing DW. being called a coot only added fuel to that fire. apologies to anyone I might've offended.

Take it with a grain of sAlt.

Nov 16, 2014, 10:31 PM

This is the lions (tigers) den. It can be a warzone of ideas at times, full of testy know it all posters with the freedom to say whatever they want.

Whether your an alpha or beta male is solely your choice. Some if the Truest wit you will ever see in this world, is on these boreds.

Enjoy it for what it is. Enjoy the sarcasm. Talk some chit:) were all boys . And that's what boys do

Re: Take it with a grain of sAlt.

Nov 17, 2014, 12:30 AM

thanks for the post, but...
I'm a female. I can talk smack with the best of 'em, though.

Nov 17, 2014, 12:49 AM

Lmao..Classic. Amen.

And why is it if you may have a few concerns with things but are generally pleased with the progress and direction and think there is a possibility of good things to come, then youre a pumper and you dont have the ability to criticize the staff and you just take what comes, blah blah blah. Because I promise, if he starts mailing in a bunch of 7-5 yrs and 8-4 yrs, my opinion will change quickly. If you don't get on here daily and nit pick every action and bytch about every miniscule thing, then ur a fat pumper. I feel like there can't be any joy in Mudville for those folks.

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic