Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
who we got next?fsu whats that mean for the noles? bad news
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,132

who we got next?fsu whats that mean for the noles? bad news

Nov 12, 2020, 11:00 AM

for the criminoles thats what it means.

GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: who we got next?fsu whats that mean for the noles? bad news

Nov 12, 2020, 11:26 AM

I agree. As long as the Tigers play a cleaner game (no pick six or scoop score, or blocked kicks) they should be fine. The talent disparity is pretty big. The coaching disparity is great also. I'm wondering if the Oline can open up some holes for Travis and company? Without Marvin Wilson the Semihole Dline should be weak. If we can't run against this team.......

Nov 12, 2020, 11:30 AM

We couldn’t run against the Citadel so I think it’s just going to be one of those years that the running game is subpar

Nov 12, 2020, 12:45 PM

I think we need to concentrate on the passing game and add some additional plays there. Our run game has left the building. Only use it occasionally.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2020, 2:19 PM [ in reply to Re: who we got next?fsu whats that mean for the noles? bad news ]

Not great, but if we could do this or some reasonable facsimile against FSPU I would be thrilled:

Clemson Rushing Against Citadel

CAR YDS AVG TD LONG

TEAM 33 162 4.9 3 28

Nov 12, 2020, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Re: who we got next?fsu whats that mean for the noles? bad news ]

Well, lets just hope that after the loss to ND, that the O Line knows now that they have to grow a bigger pair bc, the pair they had in the ND game just isn't big enough to go up against better talent that pushed them around the entire game. But they have been told all season by the RBs and the QBs that they done a good job when they hadn't really faced a good D line with as much talent as ND actually has. But I do believe that Tyler Davis, Skalski, Mike Jones, and XT for the whole game, we would have neutralize their QB runs, and all that time he had waiting for those long passes to open. There isn't any doubt whatsoever that we would have won that game by two scores bc, with those guys playing, we would have had better depth for our D!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2020, 1:17 PM

Norvel without a doubt will follow the ND game plan against us. Also, I'm sure that Brian Kelly would be really happy to have virtual meeting with the rest of our scheduled opponents with prayers that we lose another game that would keep us out of the playoffs...

With us losing another game, that would be a huge relief for them knowing they wouldn't have to play us in a college playoff game, or in the NCG!!! But I do hope we both make to the playoffs, but without us having to play them in the playoff game bc, for me, it would be better if we face them again in the NCG after we beat them in the ACCCG, and then beat them down in NCG!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,132
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic