Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly, bless you for being a great Tiger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Kelly, bless you for being a great Tiger

Sep 26, 2018, 10:06 AM

Only the best to you in anything you do (as long as it's something to be proud of).

Now everyone, can we wish KB well and move on? No need to say anything negative.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

while i agree with you, and its not our place to judge him,

Sep 26, 2018, 10:13 AM

the quotes from him this morning are not a good look. I'm hoping its partially just his instant emotons and the media twisting questions to get him to say bad things, but he should have just took the high road and stopped at "thank you for everything you have done for me" like so many who have transferred before him

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: while i agree with you, and its not our place to judge him,

Sep 26, 2018, 10:16 AM

Wish him the best.

I am not worried about the "quotes". He is a young man with raw emotions, you have to forgive those. I don't think those "quotes" are bad, youthful perspective, but not bad.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: while i agree with you, and its not our place to judge him,

Sep 26, 2018, 10:39 AM

First, I respect Kelly and have been pulling for him to succeed, but I don't like the quote's because, while they may be shaded by emotions, it shows terrible decision making and poor vision from someone that is supposed to be a leader.

He basically is saying; because this felt like a slap in the face. I'm going to go slap someone else in the face and take his position, because I'm the better player. That is not the actions of a leader.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly. His comments seem like sour grapes.

Sep 26, 2018, 10:17 AM [ in reply to while i agree with you, and its not our place to judge him, ]

Didn't Daniel Rodriguez and Nuk make disparaging comments once gone? That caused me to lose respect for them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I don't recall anything negative from Nuke***

Sep 26, 2018, 10:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I will say that I expected he would take it better

Sep 26, 2018, 10:23 AM [ in reply to while i agree with you, and its not our place to judge him, ]

How I take his decision is up to me, however, and I will continue to thank Kelly for the memories and wish him only the very best.

Ironic, isn't it that growna$$ men and women? get all bent out of shape over KB saying something negative and then go on a scorched-earth rant about he's not worthy of the paw. Grow the eff up, some of you. KB wants to be the man and he has to leave in order to do it. So what? His life to live; NOT YOURS.

Get it?

Re: Kelly, bless you for being a great Tiger

Sep 26, 2018, 10:13 AM

Agreed. Kelly Bryant is hurting more than any of us this morning. This is a low point for him. I can only hope my life isn’t under a spot light at its lowest point. Let’s keep that in mind.

Kelly Bryant is a Clemson man. Treat him like one.

Good luck KB2.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Excuse me? I don't go down to your work and tell you how to flip the burger!"

Nope

Sep 26, 2018, 10:18 AM

Great Tigers compete and he chose to bolt as soon as the competition got really tough. I do not respect this decision of his. Very immature and selfish. He is not NFL caliber so he is just being selfish. Dabo said no one earns a spot for life so all KB had to do was go out and earn it back.

He also could have thanked Dabo for making this decision now and giving KB the freedom to make a bad decision.

All of the players compete on the team everyday and KB goes home as soon as he loses his start for one game? C'mon man. Don't be a baby.

TD me if you want because I love the tigers but I do not respect this decision. Great Tigers don't do this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^calls KB immature for choosing his own path

Sep 26, 2018, 10:29 AM

OK, stand in front of a mirror while you say that because THAT is who you're talking to. Just because he didn't make the decision YOU wanted does not make him wrong.

The MATURE thing to do is thank him and wish him well. Are you mature enough to understand that?

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic