Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A Question on Recruiting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

A Question on Recruiting

Feb 2, 2018, 2:49 PM

Nicholas Petit-Frere - after the final ranking of the recruits in the 247 composite, he is the highest ranked OL coming in at #7 regardless of position. I know he is a strong UF lean and predicted to sign there but I haven’t seen where we have even made an attempt to try and get him as a Tiger. Is there a reason we haven’t at least tried to get him that someone more in the know on recruiting might be aware of? Did we try but he just has no interest in Clemson and I missed it? Has a character issue? Grades issue? Coaches just don’t feel he would be a fit at Clemson?

Just curious if I have missed something because I can’t see why we wouldn’t at least give it a shot on trying to land him. We all know we could use another elite OL recruit because we are trying to flip Gouraige who is already committed to UF but hasn’t signed yet and is ranked 10 spots lower than Petit-Frere.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we tried. he passed.

Feb 2, 2018, 3:01 PM

have you looked at the schools left with him? Notre Dame and Michigan among others so it's not character or grades.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: we tried. he passed.

Feb 2, 2018, 3:23 PM

No I haven’t really looked at the schools still in the running for him.

Re: A Question on Recruiting

Feb 2, 2018, 3:03 PM

Clemson was very interested, but the kid wasn't. Just never showed much of an interest in interacting with the coaches.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2018, 3:27 PM

That was kind of what I figured. I was just looking for conformation because I didn’t see where we even made an offer to him looking at his page on 247.

I wouldn't say he is a strong UF lean...fyi...***

Feb 2, 2018, 3:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2018, 5:29 PM

Like when your mom sees a really good looking girl and ask why you are not dating her. You tell your your mom that you asked her out on a date but she said no

is this real?***

Feb 2, 2018, 9:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Feb 2, 2018, 6:44 PM

Our coaches have all the info they need .If they aren’t trying to get him then they have a good reason which we don’t need to know

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic