Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
update on hoops target Alex Fudge
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,762

update on hoops target Alex Fudge

Mar 16, 2020, 10:27 AM

my understanding he is NOT related to ex footballer jaamal fudge but does have a relative working on campus

Four-star small forward Alex Fudge has blown up prior to the beginning of this Spring, taking several visits, landing offers, etc.

He talked his recent visits and recapped them with Stockrisers.com.

Clemson: “Great atmosphere, and an overall great visit. The vibes were good and i enjoyed myself.”

Georgia Tech: “I loved it, saw alot and loved how they ran there practice. I love how the coaches let the players be themselves and just play.”

In addition, Fudge told Stockrisers.com that he’s being heavily recruited by Iowa state, Georgia Tech, USC, Texas A&M, Clemson, Georgia.

Several new programs have gotten involved for the forward who best describes his game as ‘an All Around game, I can play all positions and guard them all. I play above the rim and get to it with no problems. Shot can use some fixing to it. And I go get the ball on the defensive side (blocks)’ says that Maryland and Tulane have recently gotten involved.

Plus, Florida has gotten involved with the in-state prospect and even extended him an offer this past weekend as the Gators are eying more in-state prospects.

Fudge said that he has no timeframe to do just anything yet. Will sit down with his camp after AAU season and settle things down after that.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: update on hoops target Alex Fudge

Mar 16, 2020, 10:55 AM

Sit down with his camp. That one always gets me!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2020, 11:24 AM

Maybe check with the AAU rulers to determine where the biggest check for him and them comes from?

Mar 16, 2020, 10:59 AM

Well doesn't sound like he is the most interested GT? And that he loves the idea of the GT coaches telling him that he could play like he wanted to if he signed with GT!!! Sounds like a recruiting tactic to get players to come and do it they're way,and all the coach has to do is get them in shape, and put them in the game. I'm sure gt is a good school, but I just wouldn't want to play any where you will be called honey makers and ruled by the head biotch of the hive??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2020, 11:48 AM

Wonder why Rick Barnes isn’t recruiting him???

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,762
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic