Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Statistic I Want to See Is What is The Real Impact of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

The Statistic I Want to See Is What is The Real Impact of

Aug 9, 2020, 9:48 PM

COVID deaths, once one would factor out deaths that would have historically occurred from other sources. In a nutshell, this disease mostly impacts the highly aged of whom some number would have perished to the regular flu, or other causes, but now the death is caused by the more virulent COVID or gets classified as a COVID death. I know it's a horrible disease for those that get it, but 160K dead in the US, I really wonder what the real number is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the interesting thing will be to see...

Aug 9, 2020, 9:50 PM

how many of those 160K vote in November

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the interesting thing will be to see...

Aug 9, 2020, 9:53 PM

The absentee ballots are already in the mail.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the interesting thing will be to see...

Aug 9, 2020, 10:03 PM [ in reply to the interesting thing will be to see... ]

All will vote. Graveyards are already being ransacked for names. Gotta get that ballot in the mail.

Well, based on last year's numbers, covid is sitting in the

Aug 9, 2020, 10:01 PM

#3 spot in causes of death in the US. And it made it there in 5 months. With 7 more months left it may give cancer a run for its money by year end. Doubt it overtakes heart disease though.

Now how many of them would have died from something else? Who knows. Excess deaths are +200k so far this year, so there's that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For healthy 20 year olds, you have a better chance of dying

Aug 9, 2020, 10:10 PM

in a sharknado.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#AgeAndSex

If Covid took 1 day away from someone, it doesn't matter.

Aug 9, 2020, 10:16 PM

Otherwise you could say if you shot someone in the head that had N Stage lung cancer and was going to die from it anyway, you shouldn't get first degree murder since it was a mercy killing in retrospect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All I Want to Understand is The Math....Because "The Numbers

Aug 9, 2020, 10:18 PM

have become a political football, I want to see the math not the horsesh*t we get fed now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Youth In Asia is legal in some places.***

Aug 10, 2020, 2:42 AM [ in reply to If Covid took 1 day away from someone, it doesn't matter. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

If I only had a couple years left to live

Aug 10, 2020, 2:54 AM

I wouldn't want to die from COVID next week and if I did the cause of death would still be COVID.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic