Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
syracuse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,511

syracuse

Sep 25, 2018, 11:24 AM

Syracuse is not a team to be taken lightly....you can make a case for them being as good as anybody left on our schedule....4-0 and have been dominant especially offensively.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: syracuse

Sep 25, 2018, 11:26 AM

It's funny, coots talk about our schedule and they're not even considered as being the hardest game on our schedule,lolol

Sep 25, 2018, 11:56 AM

coots are white meat. If the coots didn’t play Clemson every year, they’d be getting the same amount of airtime as Indiana. coots are Indiana but without the basketball history.

Sep 25, 2018, 11:27 AM

We haven't played anybody good yet, but we will absolutely be able to move the ball Saturday. I can see 21 ish points. But I also predict about 40 for TL and company.

Syracuse is definitely on the way back thanks to Babers and Dungey.

good luck Saturday

Sep 25, 2018, 12:12 PM

You may get 21 points, but 14 of those points will be against our 2's and 3's playing your 1's late in the 4th. I doubt you have more than 10 by the end of the 3rd.

That said - Dungey is pretty darn good and looking forward to watching the Cuse in DV. I like watching your receiver Curtis(?) too. Gonna be loud. Lotsa fun for sure.

Sep 25, 2018, 12:14 PM

Custis is a big boy. He’s dropped two easy TD’s in the last two weeks.

Sep 25, 2018, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Re: syracuse ]

Cuse has a handful of tremendously quick players. Cuse QB looks extremely comfortable in that offense. Cuse can ramp up the tempo with the best of them. Lots of quick passes to the sideline, then the quick wr is 1 v 1 in space.
I think Tigers have a significant power advantage on both sides of the ball. I also think Tigers have an extreme height advantage with our WR’s. Cuse can apply some pressure with the D-line, but it looks to me like their 2’s & 3’s are not even in the same zip code as their 1’s.
Commentators talked endlessly about how big Dungey is, say he’s 230lbs, that looks like one of the bigger lies in college football to me. (Nobody asked, but I think the biggest lie in college football is the LSU hype, top 20 team, nothing more)
I’d go fast to stress the 1’s, and hopefully force a sub.

Sep 25, 2018, 12:31 PM

Dungey isn’t that big. He is strong as heck though.

Our DL is surprisingly stout and quick but you’re absolutely correct our 2’s and 3’s do not pass muster

Sep 25, 2018, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: syracuse ]

we have played more of the powerhouse teams in the sec than they have and have won....Alabama 3 times auburn 5 times since 2011 Georgia twice LSU once and texas a&m twice after next year and that is just since 2011.

Jim Boeheim, that you? You're welcome at our Dennys anytime***

Sep 25, 2018, 12:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,511
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic