Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
suggestions please
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,309

suggestions please

Sep 3, 2014, 9:12 PM

Just bought my tickets for Saturday. This will be my 5yo sons first game. Any thing fun for the kids before the game? And any tips for sneaking a couple snacks in?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: suggestions please

Sep 3, 2014, 9:14 PM

if you are bringing your wife, put snacks in her purse.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2014, 9:15 PM

Where are you parking? You can sneak in snacks no problem. If you are arriving near game time I would suggest just go ahead into the stadium.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2014, 9:16 PM

When My boys were little I'd take them over to the lawn in front of Tillman Hall and we'd chuck the football around.....miss those days

Sep 3, 2014, 9:18 PM

Bounce house and other kids games are set up outside little john. It's where they do the Pregame show at the closest corner to the stadium. My kids also love the parade.

On a side note, I would make sure your lil one sees a video of the entrance to make sure he knows the cannons will be firing. Scared mine pretty good when he was 3! Mine asked if they could stop scoring TDs at that game so they wouldn't have to shoot the cannon any more!

Also get a spray fan to keep him cool and give him something to play with... The guy in front of him will love that too!,

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Each of you can take in one unopened bottle of water.

Sep 3, 2014, 9:33 PM

I take in a one liter size unopened with no problem.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2014, 9:42 PM

Ok cool. He's real excited but by halftime he will be over it so we will bring his leap pad. And my wife is coming so for sure gunna load her down with snacks

Enjoy the game !***

Sep 3, 2014, 9:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,309
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic