Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Once again a scoring drought gets us.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Once again a scoring drought gets us.

Dec 15, 2020, 8:41 PM

I don't understand how ot happens every game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You must be new to Clemson basketball.***

Dec 15, 2020, 8:45 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: You must be new to Clemson basketball.***

Dec 15, 2020, 8:49 PM

No im not. That's what I don't understand I've been watching Clemson for almost 40 years and EVERY SINGLE GAME THEY GO 5-10 MINUTES WITHOUT SCORING. How is this possible???????

VT making all foul shots got us***

Dec 15, 2020, 8:48 PM

Re: Once again a scoring drought gets us.

Dec 15, 2020, 8:48 PM

More shooters than ever this year and we go 7 minutes without points in second half

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2020, 8:49 PM

VT played good defense. To their credit. Refs definitely didn’t help. Several foul calls on our bigs went VT’s way, along with some oblivious no calls. To be down double digits and claw back, really like that! Looks like no quit in this team!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2020, 9:03 PM

Lol, this happens every year.....eventually you actually have to win these games. Coming back and losing is still losing. I’m happy about losing, not matter how hard we fought back.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2020, 9:23 PM

E36Tiger® said:

Lol, this happens every year.....eventually you actually have to win these games. Coming back and losing is still losing. I’m happy about losing, not matter how hard we fought back.

Eh, with the sample size we've had I'll take tonight with a grain of salt.

We're 5-1 not 1-5. Not happy about losing either but these games can serve as a wake up call so we'll see how they respond

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2020, 9:26 PM

What wake up call? We’ve won by double digits in our of all games except one. We didn’t exactly need a wake up call, we’ve beat 4 P5 opponents already.

The bottom line is , these types of games are typical by Brownell. Go back and look over the past 10 years. Eventually you have to actually get over the hump and win these games against average ACC competition.

Message was edited by: E36Tiger®

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We really struggled all night to find any rhythm with

Dec 15, 2020, 8:53 PM

the ball. Va Tech did a lot to assist in that, though. A lot to learn from and take back to the shack for the next one. Which won't be SCar now because they are rona'd.

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh.. that game had TWO classic brownlee scoring droughts..

Dec 15, 2020, 8:59 PM

and once again we give up near double figures in offensive rebounds.

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Re: oh.. that game had TWO classic brownlee scoring droughts..

Dec 15, 2020, 9:24 PM

User Logo
Midland sTiger87®
CU Guru [1224]
TigerPulse: 96%
oh.. that game had TWO classic brownlee scoring droughts.. [1]
Posted: Dec 15, 2020, 8:59 PM

and once again we give up near double figures in offensive rebounds.

where do they find you slugs

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2020, 9:11 PM

Honor had his first cold night. He's averaging 45% shooting first 5 games. Been consistent at the 40-50%. It happens.

Va tech fella falls down right before half and somehow gets it to the other guy who gets the layup and foul right as time expired. Just a really lucky 3 pt break. It's bball, it happens.

But as others said, showed a lot of grit fighting to the end. We'll win our share. Afterall, VA tech was ranked 15 last week.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2020, 9:25 PM

Honor had his first cold night. He's averaging 45% shooting first 5 games. Been consistent at the 40-50%. It happens.

Va tech fella falls down right before half and somehow gets it to the other guy who gets the layup and foul right as time expired. Just a really lucky 3 pt break. It's bball, it happens.

But as others said, showed a lot of grit fighting to the end. We'll win our share. Afterall, VA tech was ranked 15 last week.

This.

The past 5 games and we had an off night. Let's see how they respond!

Jus gotta feeling this team is built different ??

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic