Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SMU probation---the only undefeated team left can't
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

SMU probation---the only undefeated team left can't

Jan 14, 2016, 5:57 PM

go to post-season (conference or national tournament) thanks to unc-alum Larry Brown.....Brown has been involved in plenty of shady dealings the last 20 years...just like unc-cheat.

It appears unc will be the team to beat for the conference crown this season......many, MANY of us long-time ACC basketball fans--now that proof is indisputable--hope to hear those words used for Coach Browns alma mater late next spring should the NCAA opt to do the right & just thing and heavily penalize the entire athletic dept in chapelhole

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SMU probation---the only undefeated team left can't

Jan 14, 2016, 6:21 PM

I hear ya.

I first met LB as a camper at Davidson BB camp, 1967-8. He left one day later.

UNC needs the death penalty. I live up here too. I ain't holding my breath.

However: I went to the SMU/ECU game last night. Best passing team I have seen in 20 years. Great coach, just a challenged human being.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no question--SMU has a terrific team--

Jan 14, 2016, 6:31 PM

and I'll bet there were some legendary player/instructors at that basketball camp---were either of the Hetzel brothers there??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: no question--SMU has a terrific team--

Jan 14, 2016, 6:42 PM

Jiminy...Pistol Pete, Bobby Cremins, Dave Cowan, Charlie Scott, Mike Malloy, and many more.....back in the day!
There was this used station wagon they shared on their afternoon off..........always had blankets in the back......very popular at Queens College!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

quite a list of Hall of Famers......

Jan 14, 2016, 6:51 PM

used to work for a guy who played at NCSt and went to a Celtics camp about that same time period where Auerbach was on the floor every day along with a bunch of the players--most of whom are now in the NBA HOF

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic