Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
letter aside but didnt franklin
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,040

letter aside but didnt franklin

Dec 28, 2019, 3:39 PM

charge one time while at vandy that he would only hire people who have good looking wives?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: letter aside but didnt franklin

Dec 28, 2019, 3:42 PM

Protects his guys like sons. Did that with his sex assaulters at Vandy. Yep quite a guy and quite a school given their track record on sexual assaults w Sandusky and Joe

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2019, 4:09 PM

Is it known for certain that Franklin didn’t send that letter himself?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 28, 2019, 4:15 PM

it was sent to a player by some alums. supposedly

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2019, 3:47 PM

And his personal goal is to be the first African-American to win a Natty... Seems he has a few problems...Especially at a place that got a wrist slap and now is "back in the foal"...Imagine if PS deal had happened at Clemson... The place would have been bulldozed to the ground...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2019, 4:04 PM

All your posts are correct. He’s quite the man and coach here in PA...NOT! It makes me want to puke. Thank God we have Coach Swinney. Penn Staters look down their noses at folks like me who sport the PAW. GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, but that was so the wives feel like they were welcome.***

Dec 28, 2019, 4:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,040
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic