Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Giuliani lies about Moscow letter of intent on Sunday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Giuliani lies about Moscow letter of intent on Sunday

Dec 19, 2018, 12:53 PM

CNN gets a copy of it on Wednesday with Trump's signature on it.

But if you're a Trump supporter, no amount of lies or deceit will change your mind.

Lies and the Lying Liars who tell them.

(But Obummer...)

https://www.axios.com/rudy-giuliani-trump-tower-signed-letter-moscow-3212dea4-c3c8-41ce-8e70-9c0b4a0cc154.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Giuliani is a lawyer.

Dec 19, 2018, 1:24 PM

They are paid to lie. Imo, being a Clemson Construction Science grad and studying AIA documents, law and construction management courses at Lee Hall...a letter of intent is not binding. It's just a formal way to open talks toward a goal. This is a fat nothing burger.

In 2015 Trump had no idea he'd become POTUS. Heck, on Nov 7th, 2016 at 8PM he had no idea he's become POTUS. Why would a man who makes a living building and leasing commercial space stop what he is doing on hopes that he could win a POTUS election?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2018, 1:29 PM

You are exactly right. There is nothing illegal about it.

So why would he lie about it repeatedly? Why would he, his children and his lawyer repeatedly lie?

You seem to miss all of that as if it's meaningless.

Why are people so adamant about defending lying?

Dec 19, 2018, 1:31 PM

Politicians lie. Ok yeah sure. All do. But most put just enough truth in to negate the lying.

Trump and co just lie on top of other lies until somebody stops asking

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

You just keep up with Trump's lies more than Bill, Hillary..

Dec 19, 2018, 1:42 PM

Obama or any of the Congressional Dems. Some dems believe that lying to a republican or Fox News isn't wrong. Pubs and Fox don't deserve the truth. Now you've got me preaching.

When someone lies to you they are saying something loud and clear. 'I don't love you.' People who lie to others do not love those they lie to. Oh, I know you lied to your XXXX but you love them. Not so. Love is selfless. When a man lies to someone it's because he loves himself more than he loves them.

That's not our standard. Our standard is to love others as we love ourselves.

When someone lies to you they are saying they don't respect you. Unless you lie to someone who can catch you in that lie and punish you for it, you don't have respect. Who thinks they can lie to God?

When someone lies to you they are saying you aren't worth of the truth. That's the rational of politicians who lie to the voters and each other. That's why the media spins stories and that's why I don't get my news from one, two or even three sources. You guys accuse me of being a Fox hound but I seldom link Fox to verify my opinion here.

While they are closer to the whole truth than most other outlets they still have opinion shows which present only one side of a story.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You just keep up with Trump's lies more than Bill, Hillary..

Dec 19, 2018, 2:23 PM

So in other words, Trump is no better than Bill or Hillary?

This "team sport" mentality with politics...

Dec 19, 2018, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Why are people so adamant about defending lying? ]

Most people seem to take it personally if their politician of choice has done something wrong, like admitting such would be a mark against oneself. It's not! It's OK to say that a politician you like did something you don't like, or a politician you don't like did something you like! It doesn't mean you are "losing" some game. It means we're not partisan robots.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's exactly right***

Dec 19, 2018, 1:46 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I freely admit Obama looked awful in that tan suit***

Dec 19, 2018, 1:47 PM [ in reply to This "team sport" mentality with politics... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

For example, you all know I am not a personal fan of

Dec 19, 2018, 1:48 PM [ in reply to This "team sport" mentality with politics... ]

the President. But I was very happy to see news this morning about pulling troops out of Syria. Now, I don't know the details of all the foreign policy and military strategy, and I'm sure someone will enlighten me on why it may be a bad move, and that's OK...I just like the fact that some of our troops are coming home. So I applaud the President for this decision.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This "team sport" mentality with politics...

Dec 19, 2018, 3:34 PM [ in reply to This "team sport" mentality with politics... ]

Most people seem to take it personally if their politician of choice has done something wrong, like admitting such would be a mark against oneself. It's not! It's OK to say that a politician you like did something you don't like, or a politician you don't like did something you like! It doesn't mean you are "losing" some game. It means we're not partisan robots.

That's a very good analogy and I believe it's spot on. I'm sure I'm guilty of some of it. I'm always amazed at the level of hatred people seem to be able to generate toward Univ. of SC. To me they're just another team I don't like. But I don't hate them. The same is true for politics. People seem willing to absolutely hate one politician while forgiving away the politician they like as if it's some personal slight not to. It's like betraying 'the team' if one admits his politician of choice is wrong about something.

Amazing.

This is how Trump supporters have evolved.

Dec 19, 2018, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Why are people so adamant about defending lying? ]

2016: "Trump is an outsider, he speaks the truth, and he's going to drain the swamp! He'll clean the status quo out of Washington!"

2018: "Trump lied, so what? All politicians lie. What's the big deal?"

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: This is how Trump supporters have evolved.

Dec 19, 2018, 2:40 PM

Once Trump supporters realize they can still hate the Dems and Libs without supporting Trump, his goose is cooked.

Dec 19, 2018, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Giuliani is a lawyer. ]

You tell me. What's the meaning other than Rudy not knowing what he's talking about and hunkered down in defense of his client?

Is signing a letter of intent to construct a building

Dec 19, 2018, 1:34 PM

against the law?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

doesnt matter - LOCK HIM UP!***

Dec 19, 2018, 1:44 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only if you know there was collusion to...

Dec 19, 2018, 1:48 PM [ in reply to Is signing a letter of intent to construct a building ]

get on board with Russia and attack the USA's democracy, fix the election and create a communist dictatorship which can partner with Putin and conquer the universe. It's the first clue that Trump is in bed with Putin.

I mean, if you're going to collude with Russia to hack a democracy, fix a POTUS election and create a communist dictatorship to partner with Putin and conquer the universe wouldn't you write a letter of intent to build a building there two years before you colluded with Russia to hack a democracy, fix the election and create a communist dictatorship to partner with Putin and conquer the universe?

Did I leave out the part about deporting everyone who isn't white and turning America into a NAZI regime so white people can become a pure superior race? I feel like I'm missing something here.

i'm willing to accept a certain amount of lying

Dec 19, 2018, 1:46 PM

as long as I get lower taxes and less illegals.

Re: i'm willing to accept a certain amount of lying

Dec 19, 2018, 5:56 PM

So you're willing to compromise all of the things you claim to value as long as it benefits you personally. If this isn't the perfect summation of conservative America I don't know what is.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i'm willing to accept a certain amount of lying

Dec 20, 2018, 11:37 AM

Not to mention the evangelicals as well...

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic