Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
That d@mned Vandy whistler will be back in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

That d@mned Vandy whistler will be back in

May 28, 2018, 12:28 PM

Clemson!!

Someone please feed that annoyance an Extra-Strength Ex-Lax Brownie in their first game!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Probably a Coot in disguise as a Vandy fan trying to do

May 28, 2018, 12:45 PM

anything to help the SEC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's a Vandy fan. His van is covered with

May 28, 2018, 12:57 PM

Vandy stuff and "Anchor Down" painted on it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: He's a Vandy fan. His van is covered with

May 28, 2018, 5:36 PM

I bet he has to keep a can of paint and an artist brush. Keying is a sport all it's own to some folk.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

does anyone do anything to make him stop?

May 28, 2018, 12:59 PM

Like sitting next to him at whistling at him non stop between innings? People like that need to learn a lesson as ignoring them apparently doesn’t work.

Beat me to it

May 28, 2018, 1:14 PM

There has to be a couple of my fellow goofball fans that would sit on each side of him and do the most annoying sound in the world.

I can't imagine other Vandy fans enjoying that.

Re: Beat me to it

May 28, 2018, 5:41 PM

A tailgate of pickled eggs and Colt .45 will work. Only problem is everybody around him gets punished...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A little dab will do ya.

May 28, 2018, 3:16 PM [ in reply to does anyone do anything to make him stop? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: does anyone do anything to make him stop?

May 28, 2018, 5:57 PM [ in reply to does anyone do anything to make him stop? ]

There was an article written on him. Google the Vanderbilt whistler or something like that. He was interviewed and he said he doesn’t care if it annoys anyone, even his own kind. He’s a real redneck piece of chit. Vandy fans have asked him to stop but he tells them to pound sand. I think even the players have said it’s annoying and he still does it.

SuperGlue chapstick?

May 28, 2018, 12:59 PM

That might get the job done.

~JKB

I'm going to sit right behind him an yell in his ear every

May 28, 2018, 4:43 PM

time he starts up.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1