Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
“baptized by Dabo Swinney next year”
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,682

“baptized by Dabo Swinney next year”

Nov 18, 2020, 2:46 PM

“Let’s not dance around the fact that Muschamp had this coming. We all know that, but Tanner couldn’t wait a couple weeks? What’s the rush? Had to get a jump on the next guy who’s going to get baptized by Dabo Swinney next year?”

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2020/11/betrayal-at-south-carolina-reveals-true-heart-of-the-sec.html

That is the perfect analogy for what is to come the next time the Tigers and lamecocks meet on the gridiron!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Re: “baptized by Dabo Swinney next year”

Nov 18, 2020, 3:03 PM

BOOM.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That article makes a lot of sense really. Tanner pulled the

Nov 18, 2020, 3:19 PM

trigger early in an attempt to save his own job in my opinion.

Tanner is absolutely in self-preservation mode...

Nov 18, 2020, 3:21 PM

He was unqualified and unprepared for the AD job and has pretty much botched every hire he's made and, in the process, managed to run the uof6c athletic programs into the ground.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Good post. i think so too man***

Nov 18, 2020, 3:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Nov 18, 2020, 3:24 PM

Stupid article, I stopped reading at They begged the Student athletes to play, What A crock! These players and every other college player should be thankful every day! They have been blessed beyond measure and cant even see it! A bunch of entitled brats!

Nov 18, 2020, 3:33 PM

Agree that Tanner fired Muschamp partially to take the pressure off of his job, but also to get the jump on a new HC before other jobs come open. After the fiasco Tanner created by the way he handled the last coaching search, he hopes to do better. But, it's still the u of sc and he is going to have to find someone desperate enough to take the job.

Also he wants a coach in place before the early signing date, but I've got news for him; it's not going to help improve his 47th ranked class. If anything, it's going to drop even further.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,682
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic