Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Yall see this? Clemson football twiiter?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Yall see this? Clemson football twiiter?

Sep 12, 2020, 5:02 PM

Stickers on helmets.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ClemsonFB/status/1304884690826883073

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yall see this? Clemson football twiiter?

Sep 12, 2020, 5:03 PM

Yep

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks good to me!***

Sep 12, 2020, 6:56 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We’re supporting love?!?

Sep 12, 2020, 5:03 PM

I’M OUTRAGED!!!

~JKB

Re: We’re supporting love?!?

Sep 12, 2020, 5:05 PM

Lol

and Marxism***

Sep 12, 2020, 5:05 PM [ in reply to We’re supporting love?!? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: and Marxism- I like that

Sep 12, 2020, 5:09 PM

if it means Harpo, Chico, and Groucho

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: and Marxism***

Sep 12, 2020, 5:14 PM [ in reply to and Marxism*** ]

Exactly. BLM is marxist.
I would have no problem with "african American" lives matter.

Re: and Marxism***

Sep 12, 2020, 5:16 PM

You’re very brave standing by your principles. I’m sure it will be hard not watching the game tonight, but we’ll all be thinking about you.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm pretty sure that our players are just supporting racial

Sep 12, 2020, 5:30 PM [ in reply to and Marxism*** ]

equality. I doubt they even understand what Marxism is all about. The see some black people being shot by police on TV, see it played up non-stop by the media, and become convinced that they are being targeted by police and "the system". They have probably experienced some form of racism in their own lives. That's what they are protesting/supporting, and their intentions have nothing to do with Marxism.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Love wins.

Sep 12, 2020, 5:13 PM [ in reply to We’re supporting love?!? ]

Love is love.
Love has no age.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Love wins.

Sep 12, 2020, 5:36 PM

not in tennis. there its just zero

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Love wins.

Sep 12, 2020, 5:47 PM

Love = ? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Well...

Sep 12, 2020, 5:04 PM

Bye to everyone who said they were boycotting the team!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well...

Sep 12, 2020, 5:35 PM

Yeah, I bet we will have 60,000 empty seats at the first game.

Sep 12, 2020, 5:08 PM

Well this season has just been ruined for some people.

Think it's kind of silly myself, but whatever.

Sep 12, 2020, 5:09 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just put a “Love” sticker on a MAGA hat and you’re good to go.

Sep 12, 2020, 5:17 PM

They couldn’t possibly be against Love.
It’s Love.
Love wins.

Sep 12, 2020, 5:12 PM

Still havent seen the sticker "STOP RESISTING ARREST" oh well. Go Tigers

Sep 12, 2020, 5:16 PM

Or the stop looting, stop rioting, stop burning, stop shooting each other at a rate that is 10,000 times higher that what you are supposedly mad about.

True statement. All those black lives that supposedly matter

Sep 12, 2020, 5:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Yall see this? Clemson football twiiter? ]

Would 99.9 percent still be alive if they didn’t act like Jack ##### and listen to what the police say.

BLM is just another liberal piece of crap to continue to divide us. I know you all remember it occurring under Obama.
All he did was divide us.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2020, 5:15 PM

So proud to be a fan of this team.

Sep 12, 2020, 5:18 PM

I'll give the benefit of a doubt that it is intended for what it originally was intended for and not what it has become. I highly doubt our players support burning and looting.

Go Tigers!

Sep 12, 2020, 5:26 PM

That's what the BLM is counting on many to think ....

Sep 12, 2020, 5:35 PM

Point taken, and I don't support BLM as it is today with all the violence...but these are college kids playing a game who feel invincible and feel the need to say something. We have players from all backgrounds...I'll give the benefit of a doubt. They are together playing football, so in this political climate I say whatever floats their boat. They aren't millionaires telling us fans we are a bunch of racists.

49-14 Good guys!

Sep 12, 2020, 5:51 PM

Point taken, and I don't support BLM as it is today with all the violence...but these are college kids playing a game who feel invincible and feel the need to say something. We have players from all backgrounds...I'll give the benefit of a doubt. They are together playing football, so in this political climate I say whatever floats their boat. They aren't millionaires telling us fans we are a bunch of racists.

49-14 Good guys!

I hear ya... I just think the field isn't the place. Especially for an AT BEST confusing statement.

To me it shows a lack of focus. Sports were a place to escape the crap of the world (when I played)

Sports brought unity, structure, achievement, etc... now it brings politics and condemnation.

Yay Sports

Sep 12, 2020, 5:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Yall see this? Clemson football twiiter? ]

49-14 Good guys!

I hear ya... I just think the field isn't the place. Especially for an AT BEST confusing statement.

To me it shows a lack of focus. Sports were a place to escape the crap of the world (when I played)

Sports brought unity, structure, achievement, etc... now it brings politics and condemnation.

Yay Sports

Sep 12, 2020, 6:09 PM

lol And I agree with that as well. I get it on both sides. I just support our team and wish the politics would go away.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Yall see this? Clemson football twiiter? ]

That’s funny, haven’t heard one athlete’ s opinion go the other way! None of these kids have a dad that works in law enforcement??

Sep 12, 2020, 5:42 PM

So proud of our program, a day after 9/11 and a day after the murder of a Hendersonville, N.C. police officer, they've decided to support a group who wishes to eliminate those unsavory type of folks.

Whoever thought you'd see the day Clemson football supported a terrorist organization openly and met zero resistance.

I'm sure Dabo is still kissing the rear end of those guys in blue protecting him however!

Sep 12, 2020, 6:47 PM

Yes and it’s magnificent!!! May God continue to bless Clemson, Dabo, the program, and these young me !!! The epitome of leadership and standing up for what’s right, even in hard times...no doubt Jesus is with them and in them!!! I’m sooo proud!!!

Sep 12, 2020, 7:03 PM

Got some smart fellers on the team.... lots of 3.0s.

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic