Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For Spectrum users...ACC network
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

For Spectrum users...ACC network

Aug 23, 2019, 9:51 AM

I've seen a few people mentioning they are being told they have to have the Silver or Gold packages on Spectrum to get the ACC Network.

I looked to check Spectrum's listed new channel lineup on their site (based off my parents house in the (Mauldin/Greenville area...which my father has been told he'd have to upgrade to Silver), and their own site is listing it available in the Select package as well on channel 341.

If you have the select package and are being told to upgrade, check this site by putting in your address and see how it shows availability. Figured I'd give some ammunition for any looking to avoid the upgrade, as their own site seems to differ from what customer service is telling people.

https://www.spectrum.com/browse/content/new-channel-lineup.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have the Sliver package and the ACCN is available ***

Aug 23, 2019, 9:53 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I have the Sliver package and the ACCN is available ***

Aug 23, 2019, 9:59 AM

It says it’s available at my address put the picture still isn’t coming up and saying “NOT AUTHORIZED”

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 10:04 AM

You can't be on a legacy/grandfathered in package from another company (i.e legacy Charter or Time Warner for instance). You'll have to switch to specifically a newer Spectrum package to get it if you are. If you are on a newer Spectrum package, call them and mention about the site showing it should be a part of your package.

You're not missing much !!!

Aug 23, 2019, 10:25 AM [ in reply to Re: I have the Sliver package and the ACCN is available *** ]

Mark Packer and Wes Durham are on right now and they're talking about...you guessed it...ACC basketball one friggin' day before college football season officially kicks-off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: You're not missing much !!!

Aug 23, 2019, 10:29 AM

Spectrum said September 6th it will work

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're not missing much !!!

Aug 23, 2019, 10:38 AM

That’s the word I got as well. Not a big deal since I’ll be at the game Thursday but, you’d think they would be locked and loaded in the heart of the service area.

Same for me BUT... when did you sign up? click on that little

Aug 23, 2019, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Re: I have the Sliver package and the ACCN is available *** ]

Link that says..did you sign up befor 4/4/ 2017...

Network disappears. Like 78 said.. you are on an old deal..

You'll have to call up .

I only pay like $45 for my current select package... I hope it doesn't increase.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Aug 23, 2019, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Re: I have the Sliver package and the ACCN is available *** ]

Spectrum just told me that I didn’t have to upgrade from select to get channel. But there is an outage in my area. I upgraded to try to make it work last night. They reversed the upgrade and assured me it would be on shortly. Espn2 is out also. Along with some others. Who knows????!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For Spectrum users...ACC network

Aug 23, 2019, 10:38 AM

I have only the Select pkg and I'm getting ACCN just fine.

As OP pointed out, I was a legacy customer and had to update to SPP billing thru customer service.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 11:00 AM

The replies so far are correct. If you signed up for your service originally with Charter as I did years ago, you have to call them an upgrade your service to Spectrum in order to get ACCN free. There is no cost involved. Why they didn't automatically do this when they changed to Spectrum is beyond me. I did it this morning and now have it in Athens, GA.

Aug 23, 2019, 2:02 PM

I spent over an hour on the phone last night with a customer services rep and then with a retention rep. One finally figured out that I have an older version Silver select (i have 3 movie channels, all ESPN, SEC, etc) and would need to change to a new Silver bundle and it would be included. I think roughly at same price (i also have internet and phone bundled). Was told there would be a few channels lost and a few added. They have a hard time trying to explain. The retention person then said they could change me to package and not lose any channels but that would only be for 12 months.
I hate to deal with anything that ties up into a certain time period. I am going to look at over the weekend and decide.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic