Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo's Blind Spot
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Dabo's Blind Spot

Apr 14, 2018, 5:44 PM

Love Dabo, but I think he has a serious blind spot when it comes to QBs. First it was Stoudt over one of the best college QBs in history. Now it KB who can't hit a side of a barn over the top rated and future 1st round draft pick. I mean, how can he not see clearly on this?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo's Blind Spot

Apr 14, 2018, 5:49 PM

Didn't know Dabo had named a starter for 2018. Please send news clip of announcement.

Re: Dabo's Blind Spot

Apr 14, 2018, 5:52 PM

The coot is complaining about a coach who won a recent national championship. On the other hand, the coot coach has been having a hard time holding on to a head coaching job. Two more years at USuCk and he will be gone to with a nice retirement package like all the rest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well he's obviously from the future because he also knows

Apr 14, 2018, 5:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo's Blind Spot ]

where TL is going to be drafted.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL is obiously a top 5 pick if heathy at that time.

Apr 14, 2018, 5:57 PM

I would feel comfortable betting a fortune on that. Wait, I would need a fortune wouldn't I?

Can we give Dabo a chance here?

Apr 14, 2018, 6:00 PM

The evidence of this "huge blind spot" is one QB battle 4 years ago. That was a true freshman coming off a serious injury (maybe 2 serious injuries if you go back to HS?) that missed most of spring camp vs a SR that had been in the system for most of Dabo's tenure. That SR started all of 2 games before Dabo made a change.

So yeah.. maybe just sit back and at least wait to see what Dabo does to start the season before bitching? Is that too much to ask?

Your chicken tears are delicious

Apr 14, 2018, 6:10 PM

Coot

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Your chicken tears are delicious

Apr 15, 2018, 9:00 AM

For the record, no I'm not a Carolina fan. I bleed Clemson orange and have traveled to many Clemson away games including the national championship. Are you saying I can't have an opinion? This board is for debate, not name calling!

Apr 15, 2018, 9:39 AM

Your post about Dabo Swinney having a " blind spot over QB ability " isn't debatable though ... it's just so far from an obvious truth .
The reason you're being called a Coot is because ( speaking for myself here ) since I started seeing your posts yesterday and now this one today they have centered around trying to call out Clemson players and staff ... for what you feel is tjeir poor play and/or decisions .
If you're not a Coot , you're doing exactly what coot trolls do .. thus , the name calling .
May I suggest changing a post or two into something resembling actual support of the team you're supposedly a fan of ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 15, 2018, 9:45 AM

It’s not just what was posted yesterday. This one has posted the exact same garbage attacking our players and staff for quite some time now. My calling him a coot is not a knee jerk reaction to things he posted yesterday. This one is an obvious troll that I have tracked for a while now. It’s the same garbage over and over with this one and tigerdrafted.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2018, 11:26 AM

Coots can hide their colors,but can't hide that smell*********** You just don't bash the best coach to ever wear the ORANGE !!!!

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic