Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
0-4IO St. doesn't have a single edge in this game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

0-4IO St. doesn't have a single edge in this game

Dec 22, 2020, 2:27 PM

Not a single position group on their team that has the edge talent wise over us. I'm predicting another shutout. 34-0 and it won't be as close as that looks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

our front 7 are not too deep they have strong RB and OL***

Dec 22, 2020, 2:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean the RB who had 1/2 of his season total in one game?***

Dec 22, 2020, 2:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Against a D that looks as slow & tackles as poorly as uof6c***

Dec 22, 2020, 2:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: 0-4IO St. doesn't have a single edge in this game

Dec 22, 2020, 2:37 PM

Take it easy. Their OL is better and probably their secondary too. WR/TE corps are just about even with Ross being out.

I would love to see a 34-0 beating as much as anyone, but that ain’t gonna happen.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Secondary? You talking about the same team that's ranked

Dec 22, 2020, 2:42 PM

104th in passing ypg allowed?

Dec 22, 2020, 2:43 PM [ in reply to Re: 0-4IO St. doesn't have a single edge in this game ]

Their secondary is literally their biggest weakness, newb!!!! Even Ohio State knows that!

Dec 22, 2020, 2:45 PM

Agreed but BC did light up our secondary lol. With Turner out the first half it does worry me a little bit.

BC only had 208 yards passing against Clemson, with

Dec 22, 2020, 5:02 PM

only about 50 of those yards in the second half. They hit two early passes in the first quarter that totaled over 90 yards.

No worries with Ohio States QB, he has struggled all year, only 15 TDs and 5 ints. Those are his stats for their 6 games. They only played two teams with a winning record. Indiana, and Northwestern. Not exactly murderers row.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their secondary is so bad it should be called thirdonary.

Dec 22, 2020, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Re: 0-4IO St. doesn't have a single edge in this game ]

lmao

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Dec 22, 2020, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Re: 0-4IO St. doesn't have a single edge in this game ]

When did their secondary get better than ours? Based on stats and they eye test, they are not.

Our OL is just as talented and they put together a game indicative of that talent this past Saturday. We will be just fine.

I can’t call a blowout because in some weird way that may cause me to stress even more, but I feel good about this one.

GO TIGERS!

Dec 22, 2020, 9:58 PM

Don’t sell them short. They have great punt and KO return teams.

Should come in handy for this game.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2020, 8:26 AM

With Potter, I don't care if they have the best KO return team in the NFL. I do expect them to be on the field a lot watching it sail over their head.

Even Herbstreet said Ohio States secondary is

Dec 22, 2020, 3:35 PM [ in reply to Re: 0-4IO St. doesn't have a single edge in this game ]

weak this year compared to last. OSU only beat two teams with a winning record. Pitiful. Fields has had a poor year. He had 15 TDs and 5 ints this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 2:44 PM

I would say their OL is better then our OL.

Dec 22, 2020, 3:46 PM

I know where you are coming from, but the good thing is that it doesn't matter if their OL is better than our OL. Is their OL better than our DL/LBs? Now that matters.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 4:02 PM

Of course but I was just answering the question. Either way I dont think we blow them out. Make no mistake Ohio St is a more talented team then Notre Dame. I believe we win by around 10. They haven't looked that good this year but they haven't played their best ball either.

They’ve gone longer without winning a national championship

Dec 22, 2020, 2:46 PM

if that’s an edge?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: They’ve gone longer without winning a national championship

Dec 22, 2020, 3:48 PM

Naw, UGA would be unbeatable.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 2:54 PM

People keep mentioning their o line but I honestly don’t see the hype. They have been rated very low in pass protection and allowing a lot of sacks, and that’s just in six games played.

Dec 22, 2020, 3:33 PM

Yeh, the obesity really rounds off their edges

Dec 22, 2020, 3:49 PM

Yeh, the obesity really rounds off their edges

None of that will matter if we try to give the game away

Dec 22, 2020, 4:52 PM

like last year. Clemson needs to concentrate on Clemson, and let the Nut Necklaces worry about themselves.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You may want to give them some points for the emotions...

Dec 22, 2020, 5:12 PM

...that have been fueled by a 0-4 record against The Tigers.

Last year's game put 80% of that fanbase into psychogical therapy, Day included.

My hope is that their team will be so full of rage that they forget to play with discipline, composure, and skill.

If Clemson is able to go 5-0 against them, we will definitely see a ban on Clemson fans being served at Catfish Biff's on the OSU campus, and most likely, a slow and steady march out on the ice in Lake Erie.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Re: You may want to give them some points for the emotions...

Dec 22, 2020, 10:12 PM

You reckon another shutout resulting in 5-0 record would also cause some of them to move back home!! That's what I'm praying for!!

ST

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic