Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You have to admire Lindsey’s moxie
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

You have to admire Lindsey’s moxie

Apr 30, 2020, 10:38 PM

calling out his own constituents as deadbeats in an election year.

Go get ‘em Lindsey, LOL

https://www.postandcourier.com/health/covid19/over-our-dead-bodies-graham-promises-congress-wont-extend-600-weekly-extra-for-jobless/article_ec357ed4-8a50-11ea-9517-c70b3eaef560.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now if he’d admit this shutdown was a huge mistake

Apr 30, 2020, 10:51 PM

Driven by fear and no scientific data. The pain from this mistake hasn’t even started and the longer we wait to reopen the longer the economic depression will last.

Re: Now if he’d admit this shutdown was a huge mistake

Apr 30, 2020, 11:16 PM

A depression is the goal not a bug. At least until November. Gotta give “Rape Fingers” Joe a chance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Apr 30, 2020, 11:19 PM

You’d think they would’ve vetted Biden when Obama picked him, but competence is something in short supply for the dems.

The Draft Board - College Fantasy Sports

Launching this fall. Visit http://www.thedraftboard.com to sign up for early access!

May 1, 2020, 12:04 AM

Vet Obammy or Biden? Whose job is that???

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2020, 4:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Now if he’d admit this shutdown was a huge mistake ]

My Question is, will Obama be the running mate/vice president to Biden ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2020, 8:32 AM

I'm think Pelosi. UGH!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2020, 8:43 AM

Pelosi would be 10X worse than Obama IMO!!!

May 1, 2020, 1:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Now if he’d admit this shutdown was a huge mistake ]

Joe who?

Joe momma

Speaking of that...

May 1, 2020, 1:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Now if he’d admit this shutdown was a huge mistake ]

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

Re: Speaking of that...

May 1, 2020, 2:43 AM

I bet 24 of them are backed by the dem party

May 1, 2020, 9:30 PM

armsb said:

I bet 24 of them are backed by the dem party

Now THAT response is a perfect example of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

24 out of 25 are lying...geez.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I might believe the one on the right. One cant call a guy

May 1, 2020, 3:23 AM [ in reply to Speaking of that... ]

a billionaire narcissist then think the first two are telling the truth about him.

And 25? An accusation and a letter to Playboy are two different things, but even the latter has to sound believable. "How I became a billionaire, married two models, had a bunch of kids and became President of the United States, all while sexually assaulting 25 women."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I might believe the one on the right. One cant call a guy

May 1, 2020, 6:41 AM

Cosby was innocent too!!! The dems destroyed that family and now they’re out here trying to tear down our leader!! And really, who cares if some woman was groped. These guys are politicians. They should know better.

May 1, 2020, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Speaking of that... ]

I’d love to know how many took a settlement. How many profited from an accusation?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You have to admire Lindsey’s moxie

May 1, 2020, 8:24 AM

Well... Lindsey is right - people should not make more in

May 1, 2020, 9:06 AM

unemployment than they would be making while working in their job. This unemployment money is a stop gap until folks can return to work - not a means for folks to make extra cash at the taxpayers expense. For your reading pleasure...

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/22/she-got-a-paycheck-protection-loan-her-employees-hate-her-for-it.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same argument could be said for $1,200 checks***

May 1, 2020, 3:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i don't see the similarity***

May 1, 2020, 4:31 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well... Lindsey is right - people should not make more in

May 1, 2020, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Well... Lindsey is right - people should not make more in ]

This unemployment money is a stop gap until folks can return to work - not a means for folks to make extra cash at the taxpayers expense. For your reading pleasure...

Interesting article, but anecdotal. Imagine the outrage, giving taxpayers money to taxpayers instead of corporations. I'm beside myself. Based on reported estimates, between $770 million and $870 million of the first round funds of PPP went to publicly traded corporations.

Not to mention the $500 Billion of the $2.2 Trillion Cares Act that went to treasury for them to solely determine which corporations get it.

So, some people in America will profit from the Cares Act. When the people get taxpayers money it's called "welfare", when corporations get taxpayers money it's called "subsidies".

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic