Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clearly he was not All-In as a team player. Coaches promised him Playing time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,149

Clearly he was not All-In as a team player. Coaches promised him Playing time

Sep 26, 2018, 10:37 AM

That wasn't good enough. He had to be the starter. Nobody is talking about Feaster losing his starting job and going to 3rd string. Well it happened, but u didn't see no transfer. He manned up and went to work. Got stronger and faster. Lost weight bc ET was being more productive. That simple. Now Feaster is your clear cut #2 again and his production is rising. Lesson here is when adversity hits you don't quit. You Clemson gritt. Personally I'm disappointed in KB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You guys know a few well placed RAs will rid the board of...

Sep 26, 2018, 10:39 AM

such tripe as the OP.

I'll go first.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You guys know a few well placed RAs will rid the board of...

Sep 26, 2018, 10:44 AM

I understand you may not like what he said, but he didn’t say anything that isn’t the truth. You join a fb team to be a team player. Kelly would have played just as much as the last four games, just not trotting our first. Now I don’t think we as a fan base should trash Kelly, but football is not a seniority based game, all positions are earned. Kelly could have went out and retook the position instead of quitting

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Re: You guys know a few well placed RAs will rid the board of...

Sep 26, 2018, 10:46 AM [ in reply to You guys know a few well placed RAs will rid the board of... ]

Oh good grief you guys think any post you do not agree with 100% is either a Coot or needs banned.

Re: Clearly he was not All-In as a team player. Coaches promised him Playing time

Sep 26, 2018, 10:50 AM

It’s not quitting, really it’s the opposite of quitting. If he stayed at Clemson he would’ve had to kiss his dream of playing football away as he sat on the bench. Now he’s giving himself an opportunity to prove himself at a new school

That's bogus. He could've at least gone out...

Sep 26, 2018, 10:57 AM

without the crybaby attitude. He's started 18 games or something like that. The NFL is already saying he's an ATH, not a QB, so what can he prove at another school that he can't prove here? It wasn't like he was gonna sit out the rest of the season. The platooning would've continued.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,149
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic