Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do you guys think we will still be "elite" after this season when Watson is gone?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

Do you guys think we will still be "elite" after this season when Watson is gone?

Oct 26, 2016, 11:21 AM

2015 and 2016 have been great. Do you think our eliteness continues next year, and for the next 4, or so years? If we don't win the National Championship this year, when will we?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure about your team, but Clemson will be elite...

Oct 26, 2016, 11:22 AM

for the next decade.

Re: Not sure about your team, but Clemson will be elite...

Oct 26, 2016, 11:24 AM

Clemson is my team. I graduated from there. Did you?

I think the Missing Piece has been found, There^^^^^^^^^

Oct 26, 2016, 11:32 AM

Mn..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes sir, I did. Your pulse made me question you.

Oct 26, 2016, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Not sure about your team, but Clemson will be elite... ]

You must have had rough start. Anyway, I think the team will be better at just about every position next season aside from QB. The team will still be elite. What do you consider elite?

Re: Yes , Tennessee won national championship

Oct 26, 2016, 7:15 PM

The year after Peyton graduated. Enjoy this run

for a Clemson fan, graduate, or whatever...

Oct 26, 2016, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Not sure about your team, but Clemson will be elite... ]

You don't seem to have a good grasp on recent Clemson football history (for example, "Wayne Trail", or knowing the difference between Ben Boulware and Spencer Shuey). Be a fan of whomever you want, just stop pretending that you're something you're not.

To answer your question, Clemson's defense will be even better with what they return and what's coming in. The athletic potential is there on offense with the likes of Bryant, Cooper, Feaster, Cain, Hyatt, etc, and the new true freshmen coming in.

And Renfrow***

Oct 27, 2016, 10:34 AM

Re: And Renfrow***^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oct 27, 2016, 2:25 PM

HB

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2016, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Not sure about your team, but Clemson will be elite... ]

Pathetic little chicken fan.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Tell 'em coot

Oct 26, 2016, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Not sure about your team, but Clemson will be elite... ]

Yet another handle from the coot
C I T A D E L

Oct 26, 2016, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Not sure about your team, but Clemson will be elite... ]

LOL coots.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm having Deja Vu....

Oct 26, 2016, 11:23 AM

Havent't we been down this road before???

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19236041#19236041

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson will be more eliter after this season

Oct 26, 2016, 11:25 AM

Might even be the most elitest of all

Re: Do you guys think we will still be "elite" after this season when Watson is gone?

Oct 26, 2016, 11:25 AM

Stupid question

Potentially our best D ever next year.***

Oct 26, 2016, 11:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Potentially our best D ever next year.***

Oct 26, 2016, 11:28 AM

Thanks. Just wanting some input from you guys, without the name calling. Go Tigers!

Oct 26, 2016, 12:16 PM

You'll never just get an answer on here. Something I've had to learn. 90 percent of people on here are a s s holes. I rarely post anything just read. There are people on here that have good inside scoops.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2016, 12:17 PM

lol a little loser defending a Chicken troll who has been busted with numerous trolling handles.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Tell 'em coot

Oct 26, 2016, 1:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Potentially our best D ever next year.*** ]

Tiger Sniff, tell us about C I T A D E L

Re: Tell 'em coot

Oct 26, 2016, 2:00 PM

Not sure what you are talking about with citadel. So after I replied defending this dbag I saw this post http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1622358

So I take back my comment on This thread defending him. If you were insinuating I know c I t a d e l or if that's an additional username of mine you are wrong. I don't have the time to have multiple usernames on here. I work full time and have children. But I did read a comment on one of these threads saying that the guy with multiple accounts had them so he could troll himself. Lol...I really don't know what trolling is but I imagine it's being a dbag.
That comment was funny nonetheless.

Go Tigers!! I'll be there!!!

Oct 26, 2016, 3:02 PM

I think he was calling you a coot and teasing you (as a coot) about usc losing to the Citadel.

Oct 26, 2016, 4:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Tell 'em coot ]

" I work full time and have
> children."

That's great..but do you drive a Dodge Stratus?

Oct 26, 2016, 4:54 PM

I'm not the original poster how did this get turned on me?

You do realize there are ways to ask the OP's question to

Oct 26, 2016, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Potentially our best D ever next year.*** ]

not sound like a coot? His phasing and use of quotation marks are definite red flags to the poster's legitimacy.

You also whine too much.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

LOL we said that about the offense this year.

Oct 26, 2016, 8:26 PM [ in reply to Potentially our best D ever next year.*** ]

Let's refrain from such acclaims. I think it jinxes us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

greatest post ever....

Oct 27, 2016, 1:09 PM

TNET will be elite for at least the next decade....

Re: Do you guys think we will still be "elite" after this season when Watson is gone?

Oct 26, 2016, 11:35 AM

There will always be a few growing pains with a new QB but depends on the schedule. I mean we have Kent St to open next year before hosting Auburn so that sets up well to clean up some rough edges but it will be fun to watch either way. We have a lot of QB talent.

Oct 27, 2016, 2:34 PM

We were climbing into the elite status before DW4, why not continue without him, with the QBs we have and coming in. I think that 1 QB coming in has been determined to be one if not the best 4/5 star QB recruit in the country, in Hunter Johnson, right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2016, 11:36 AM

We were winning 10 games before Watson. Since then we have improved recruiting at every position. Our defense is very young and already elite in their own right. We might have growing pains at the QB position, short term, but our defense should be even better and we will be right back in the conversation.

null

Oct 26, 2016, 11:38 AM

What does Watson leaving have to do with coot football?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

That is a questions for March 2017. Just enjoy the ride!***

Oct 26, 2016, 11:46 AM

no - i think we throw tons of money at

Oct 26, 2016, 11:49 AM

muschamp and pry him away from usucks grasp so he can bring us back to greatness

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Dabo is all about being the best we can be. With the great

Oct 26, 2016, 12:08 PM

recruiting, our excellent coaches, and huge facility improvements we will continue to grow and be an elite program.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We will be slightly down because of offense

Oct 26, 2016, 12:13 PM

Defense will be lights out scary good so that means we have to score less. That said I think Johnson comes in and before mid season has is clicking on offense if Bryant disappoints. But I am in the camp that believes Bryant has the experience and will develop into something that shocks us. 2 cents

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but slightly down is still top 10 ??***

Oct 26, 2016, 12:14 PM

How about Cooper?

Oct 26, 2016, 12:26 PM [ in reply to We will be slightly down because of offense ]

Maybe he ends up great?

No....

Oct 26, 2016, 12:22 PM

The coaching staff hasn't recruited any other QB's so the likelihood that the team will be able to sustain this level of success without a QB is remote at best (rolling eyes).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

why do chickens always use "we" and "us", i ask?

Oct 26, 2016, 2:47 PM

:(

Clemson isnt an elite TEAM, Clemson is an elite PROGRAM

Oct 26, 2016, 6:18 PM

This isnt a couple season deal.

I'm not very confident we will, but who knows.

Oct 26, 2016, 7:04 PM

The defense will be. The offense, I dunno. Our style of offense requires a special talent at QB. They have to be able to make plays with their feet, and throw the ball exceptionally well. Without both of those, we struggle. You can see that this year as Watson has been less effective making plays running the ball. If we don't have a QB who can do that.... probably not going to be good. We'll still win 9 or 10 games because of the weak conference, but that's not saying much in today's football.

That being said, I haven't been following our progress in terms of backup QBs. So maybe we do have an exceptional talent there, I dunno. We need to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

U answer my question first, why is THE PAW tilted when displ

Oct 26, 2016, 7:59 PM

ayed?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Tilted to 1:00 which used to be traditional game time.

Oct 27, 2016, 9:49 AM

Go Tigers!!!

Oct 26, 2016, 8:21 PM

Yes but our qb (Bryant) has not proved he can run the offense. That is my glaring concern. I hope our younger qb's have talent

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic