Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson frats punished over false sexual assault claim
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Clemson frats punished over false sexual assault claim

Mar 7, 2018, 11:34 AM

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10609

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson frats punished over false sexual assault claim

Mar 7, 2018, 11:42 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Mar 7, 2018, 11:45 AM

what kind of donkey eats popcorn?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that is

Mar 7, 2018, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson frats punished over false sexual assault claim ]

precious

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Mar 7, 2018, 11:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Mar 7, 2018, 11:51 AM

They may as well just do away with fraternities at this point honestly. Too many controversial incidents happening and they're constantly being punished to the point where, who would want to be in a frat house or even join one at Clemson? Although, I'd ask that about anywhere though.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah but when you join a frat you get the privilege of

Mar 7, 2018, 11:56 AM

paying for friends. Who in their right mind wouldn't want to do that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Yeah but when you join a frat you get the privilege of

Mar 7, 2018, 11:57 AM

this is why I just hung out with fraternities, but never joined.

cause you're cool like that, right...

Mar 7, 2018, 12:08 PM

...and really, who's surprised the lawyer has trouble making friends?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: cause you're cool like that, right...

Mar 7, 2018, 12:11 PM

it is my needs to fit in, and be like others, but unwillingness to spend money on that

Well, I'm sorry if you had a need to fit in, no room...

Mar 7, 2018, 12:21 PM

for any save the individual & leaders in my chapter's ranks.

Gamma is our friend.

Re: Well, I'm sorry if you had a need to fit in, no room...

Mar 7, 2018, 12:28 PM

I lived with the founding fathers of a frat, but was not a member. some of it was politics, some of it was they did not have to worry about me failing out of school.

I tried to join just for the paddlings.

Mar 7, 2018, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Re: cause you're cool like that, right... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

true statement^^

Mar 7, 2018, 12:45 PM

is true

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Signed,

Mar 7, 2018, 1:12 PM [ in reply to I tried to join just for the paddlings. ]

Francis Marion®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting, as my fraternity brothers were friends...

Mar 7, 2018, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Yeah but when you join a frat you get the privilege of ]

before I decided which I might join.

Perhaps the sheep Clemson puts out do it differently, but it would seem odd if so?

I guess it's an intimidating process for some, no shame in that.

C'mon dude...

Mar 7, 2018, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Yeah but when you join a frat you get the privilege of ]

you're generally a little more intelligent than that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Is he? Hadn't noticed...***

Mar 7, 2018, 12:09 PM

I said a little

Mar 7, 2018, 12:19 PM

Very little though

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was in one and I regret it some ways. Although....

Mar 7, 2018, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Yeah but when you join a frat you get the privilege of ]

I hated half of my fraternity and became great friends and I am still great fiends with some. That said, I think not being in a frat is better for growth. They should ban frats until students are in their 3rd year.

Some schools...

Mar 7, 2018, 12:16 PM

required students to earn 15 to 30 hours of course credit before being eligible to joint a fraternity or sorority.

That's great. The way it should be.*****

Mar 7, 2018, 12:20 PM

weak minded losers and sheep would be my guess***

Mar 7, 2018, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Yeah but when you join a frat you get the privilege of ]

Chris Gardocki was in a frat.

Mar 7, 2018, 12:36 PM

There are some weak people in certain frats, but most aren't. Mainly it's everyone who thought they were cool in HS and liked to socialize. Some of the most powerful people in the USA were in frats. What I don't like about frats is that young people should develop more and expand their horizons before joining one. They should understand themselves more, concentrate on school, and become more part of the etnire university.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah***

Mar 7, 2018, 4:03 PM [ in reply to weak minded losers and sheep would be my guess*** ]

GWP must have had a couple bad run-ins with frat bros

Mar 7, 2018, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Yeah but when you join a frat you get the privilege of ]

Because anytime fraternities are brought up, it's nothing but derogatory overgeneralizations about them.

I don't speak for everyone, but my fraternity brothers were my friends long before I joined.

The money is to pay for events. If you want to hold really cool, really big events or weekend getaways, pooling money with your friends to pay for it works pretty darn well.

So you’re saying Animal House wasn’t real?!

Mar 7, 2018, 2:41 PM

JUST great.... first I learn bob isn’t short. Now this.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Mar 7, 2018, 12:13 PM

campus reform is a far right website that publishes a ton of anti-clemson articles.

they can kiss my asz.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 7, 2018, 3:47 PM

Then use google.

She falsely reported this and is currently charged with a felony.

https://www.independentmail.com/story/news/2018/03/01/clemson-student-fraternity-house/385912002/

The University administrators in charge of Greek life...

Mar 7, 2018, 12:15 PM

through the office of student affairs, Landon Flowers, Gary Wiser and Trish Robinson, are all so anti-Greek it's ridiculous.

They seem determined to put an end to Greek life at Clemson.

Re: Nice 2 see Clemson doesnt over react

Mar 7, 2018, 12:34 PM

because some one decided to lie about something serious. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lawd

Mar 7, 2018, 1:46 PM

Good to know the Nazi jungfolk still have Der Sturmer from the good old days to help them get their message to the great unwashed masses......why these people are allowed to convey their political message under the guise of "real" news about Clemson escapes me......contrary to popular opinion, Tigernet is NOT the "free" press and the mods can edit or delete anything they want. Too bad this one slipped by

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lawd

Mar 7, 2018, 3:50 PM

Are you suggesting this story is untrue?

Because she is currently booked under felony charges for, you know, lying to the police about being sexually assaulted.

https://www.independentmail.com/story/news/2018/03/01/clemson-student-fraternity-house/385912002/

Re: lawd

Mar 7, 2018, 6:01 PM

Sad to say, i wouldn't hit that with yours...

Mar 7, 2018, 2:21 PM

I know you're not suppose to hate but it is real easy to hate today's society.

Boo-Hoo! Crocodile tears....

Mar 7, 2018, 3:28 PM

So now Clemson sororities and frats now have to operate under the same safety standards as others throughout the Southeast, what a horror! This is the usual Campus Reform junk, trashing Clemson by suggesting the left controls everything. Tired of their BS agenda!

Today's world is run by candy a$$ risk mgrs and

Mar 7, 2018, 5:54 PM

fear mongering attorneys - we're just living in it. In the 1980's, Clemson students managed their own lives (for better or worse) and we liked it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic