Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let me make this as clear as day.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Let me make this as clear as day.

Dec 24, 2019, 7:24 PM

Clemson will drop half a C-note on OSU and there's nothing they can do but lay on the ground faking injuries to slow our offense down.

OSU fans won't take two days to come up with some excuse for having to tote the worst country, behind the outhouse, stick of stovewood ask whuppin of their existence. You'll hear things like, 'Should have been ranked #1 and playing OU. We were exhausted from having to play such a tough schedule and Clemson breezed its way to the playoffs.'

Clemson 50+ and kneeing it out at the final whistle. OSU 13-17 and still trying to salvage some respect on their last offensive drive by going for it on 4th and 15 from their own 35 yrd line.

I'm more concerned with all the knives and forks in the world falling on me that whether or not Clemson is going to win this game.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/This-is-a-17-19-point-Clemson-victory-24814417

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/UGAs-d-was-on-Bama-like-white-on-rice-24831618

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let me make this as clear as day.

Dec 24, 2019, 7:31 PM

Let me make this clear as day.
It's fans like you who think that this game will be a cakewalk that scares me. I guess that is why we are such a huge favorite.
I just hope our coaching staff is taking OSU more serious than many here on TigerNet.
This game will be closer than you think.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

**I’ll take another 21-20 win. Who else is with me?*****

Dec 24, 2019, 7:51 PM

make sure to come back on Sunday and jump in my pocket if ur scared***

Dec 24, 2019, 7:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me make this as clear as day. ]

Well, if someone thinks Clemson wins by 30+

Dec 24, 2019, 7:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me make this as clear as day. ]

It's no stretch to think it'll be closer than some think. But, what's most important is you running contrary to what ANY poster thinks. Your MO is solid, leftie. Solid!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2019, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me make this as clear as day. ]

We are not a huge favorite...Vegas only has us a 2.5 point favorite and ESPN's FPI(Football Power Index)has Ohio State at 54.4% to the Tigers 45.6% and a lot of the talking heads that I heard have Ohio State favored

...Fans don't play the game...

Dec 24, 2019, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me make this as clear as day. ]

Fans react to what is on the field. And by golly Clemson has this fan reacting with honest optimism that we are going to demolish and humiliate the Ohio St buckeyes.
But hey you can sit back in the cockaboose and toss back a couple while real teams go at it post season.

CT88 used up is eligibility***

Dec 24, 2019, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me make this as clear as day. ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2019, 7:37 PM

Whom the gods would destroy they first make overconfident.

Good luck!

Yeah, I heard all that chit last year but if you'll check...

Dec 24, 2019, 7:48 PM

those links I seemed to have better insight that any of ESPiN talking heads.

I've seen your team, they do well exploiting defenses and your defense is excellent at stopping what your opponents like to do most. Your problem on offense is that we have no true weaknesses and your defense's issue is we can make a living running or passing. Your defense has no clue what to do with a balanced team like Clemson.

I was being kind to say you'd cross our goal line.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, I heard all that chit last year but if you'll check...

Dec 24, 2019, 9:39 PM

I really can't wait to come back here after the game and just light up this message board. No respect for osu but I promise you the streak ends Saturday after OSU hits Clemson in the mouth. Watched every osu game and every Clemson game no way Clemson wins. Well talk on Sunday after Clemson regroup and starts planning for next year. Seriously saying I was being kind saying osu will cross the goal line. Your an arrogant fan and you'll find out this Saturday.

You won't be back***

Dec 25, 2019, 8:15 AM

Dec 24, 2019, 9:39 PM [ in reply to Yeah, I heard all that chit last year but if you'll check... ]

I really can't wait to come back here after the game and just light up this message board. No respect for osu but I promise you the streak ends Saturday after OSU hits Clemson in the mouth. Watched every osu game and every Clemson game no way Clemson wins. Well talk on Sunday after Clemson regroup and starts planning for next year. Seriously saying I was being kind saying osu will cross the goal line. Your an arrogant fan and you'll find out this Saturday.

respect is earned snowflake

Dec 25, 2019, 1:24 AM

Mommies can’t give it to you. Please score more than Zero then talk

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2019, 5:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, I heard all that chit last year but if you'll check... ]

Get it in now. You won’t be back here post-game...

Dec 25, 2019, 7:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, I heard all that chit last year but if you'll check... ]

Lol, you won’t come back. We’ve heard this same stuff from other fan bases. They never come back. I figure you’ll only revisit to spout excuses about Clemson’s schedule after your loss, if you come back at all.

Dec 25, 2019, 7:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, I heard all that chit last year but if you'll check... ]

Lol, you won’t come back. We’ve heard this same stuff from other fan bases. They never come back. I figure you’ll only revisit to spout excuses about Clemson’s schedule after your loss, if you come back at all.

Who needs luck...

Dec 24, 2019, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me make this as clear as day. ]

We’re just playing Ohio State.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dec 25, 2019, 8:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Let me make this as clear as day. ]

I assume you understand the fans don’t play the game, and that Dabo and Coach V don’t make a habit of being overconfident.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2019, 8:39 PM

That's right! About time a pair of balls showed back up around here.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was really expecting this to end with Clemson by a million.***

Dec 24, 2019, 8:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You twernt kiddin'.

Dec 24, 2019, 9:20 PM

That's pretty dang clear.

Dec 24, 2019, 9:43 PM

TU for knives and forks.

Dec 24, 2019, 9:45 PM

Did you hear Ryan Day the other day? He said they were treating this game like a bowl game but also preparing like they would going into a game before a bye week (basically saying they'll be in the national championship). Mighty confident there bud. We'll see Saturday.

Dec 25, 2019, 12:32 AM

When the messenger brings the memo at halftime telling our guys to lay down like Wisconsin did, Dabo’s gonna kick him in the buck- nuts and say, Go on. Get your a s s outta here!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have correctly predicted the outcome of Clemson games 28

Dec 25, 2019, 1:31 AM

times in a row. We will win the NC this year and be 30-0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2019, 6:14 AM

You bucknuts are full of hot steamy bucknuts.

Hope you’re right, but...

Dec 25, 2019, 7:54 AM

With the line sitting at -2, I think it will likely be a close one. Again, I hope you’re right, and I always appreciate the optimism from a Tiger brethren.

What matters is Dabo will have those boys dialed in. They’ll be ready to play their best. Spot the #### ball.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Built in excuse is already out there.

Dec 25, 2019, 8:17 AM

Fields will be wearing a knee brace. The headline will read:

"Perfectly Healthy Clemson Takes Advantage of Injured Fields and Gets by OSU in Fiesta."

His injury will be talked about ad nauseum in the pregame. Just like Tua's last year.

Message was edited by: TigerFanX2000®

And I thought you didn’t drink.***

Dec 25, 2019, 8:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic