Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
YAHOOOOOOO!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

YAHOOOOOOO!!

Dec 20, 2018, 8:58 PM

I've been pretty open about my fam.
Not only is my kid alive and well, but we got to celebrate for the 4th year in a row with our beloved Tigers in the ACCCG. Y'all looking at Santa Clara flights are getting a hint of my pain in trying to get back home for games there.

Well then, my amazing and smoking hot Clemson grad wife tells me that of course we should buy tix for the natty.. so I have them lined up with an awesome Clemson man for when Iptay sends them out.

But then, my wife says, "Why aren't you going to Dallas?" I start talking about money, blah blah..
She says, Jeff, our teenage daughter is here and well. Going to games together is y'alls thing. It doesn't matter what it costs, you have the opportunity laid out in front of you. Go, celebrate, and have fun. The money will come and go.. go LIVE and make memories with this child.

Wow!! Smart woman.
So, flights booked, and I just now paid for Cotton Bowl tix.

What a great and blessed life we get to live today! Much love to y'all and would love to meet some of you good folks in Arlington or Santa Clara.

Post anything below and get your TU! None for me please, this is my chance to give you free interwebs points.

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: YAHOOOOOOO!!

Dec 20, 2018, 9:01 PM

So glad to hear that everything is going well!!! Have fun and Go Tigers!!!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2018, 10:32 PM

So glad to hear such a wonderful update! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2018, 9:02 PM

Awesome man!! Enjoy every moment! Glad to hear things are going well with your daughter. Have a very merry Christmas!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's great to hear buddy. awesome that going to games is

Dec 20, 2018, 9:05 PM

You and your daughter's favorite thing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2018, 9:07 PM

Great! Enjoy! Happy for you and your family with what you have gone through.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2018, 9:10 PM

So glad y’all are all doing great. My tmail to you still stands. Enjoy and you obviously have an awesome spouse- live life to the fullest and praise the Lord he gave his so we could be saved!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2018, 9:15 PM

That's good news about your daughter. Have a grand and glorious time.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2018, 9:20 PM

wonderful and from you post earlier I'm convinced you and the wife saved her life.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There’s just SOMETHING in THOSE HILLS!

Dec 20, 2018, 9:21 PM

Great story Soywaker - really glad for you, my friend!

Now, go make (more) AWESOME MEMORIES!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

TU whether you like it or not!

Dec 20, 2018, 9:22 PM

See ya in Dallas buddy!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will see y'all in Santa Clara bro man - GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

Dec 20, 2018, 9:35 PM

I can't wait to get out there to check everything out and to see our Tigers bring home the natty.

Flight is booked, tickets are requested, and I am already getting my packing list together.

Counting on y'all to cheer loud in Dallas and to get us the W!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Dec 20, 2018, 9:37 PM

Well done Soywaker.... Go Tigers!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2018, 9:41 PM

I’m so happy for you. Im glad that everything is working out well with your daughter and that you are blessed with the ability to go to both games with her. Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Dec 20, 2018, 9:41 PM

Glad your daughter is well, that wife sounds like a keeper!!

Dec 20, 2018, 9:45 PM

Love my fellow West Coast Clemson fans!!! Leave from Reno on the 6 am direct flight into Dallas. Can’t wait, see ya there!!!!

Dec 20, 2018, 9:56 PM

Let’s talk about if your wife has a sister...a single one...

Dec 20, 2018, 10:04 PM

Enjoy your family while you can. Life is too short and flies by way too fast. A lot to be said for the Tiger Life.

we would probably need to see pics of wife

Dec 20, 2018, 10:08 PM

To determine her awesomeness

Dec 20, 2018, 10:22 PM

Great news! Hope the memories are the best!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Dec 20, 2018, 10:38 PM

Did you ever think about doing one of those “wife swap” shows???

Nahhhh.....didn’t really think so.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2018, 10:40 PM

Especially happy for you and your family Soywaker! You’ve been through some tough times. Hope you and your daughter enjoy the trips and the games to the max!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Dec 20, 2018, 10:48 PM

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Soy - you and yours remain in my prayers!
Enjoy our Tigers, the memories made and that brilliant bride that blesses you every day!!!

Go Tigers . . . Beat Those Leprechauns!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2018, 10:49 PM

That’s great to hear. Enjoy this wonderful experience. My daughter just turned 3 and I can’t wait to have experiences like that with her

Dec 20, 2018, 11:07 PM

Sorry but I had to TU you. That’s too good of a story not to celebrate!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2018, 11:22 PM

Great News !!

Dec 20, 2018, 11:23 PM

We spent way too much going to both of the national championship games, but they were amazing experiences that we are still enjoying. This ride will not last forever, so travel safe and savor every moment. Having your daughter by your side is priceless.

Dec 20, 2018, 11:29 PM

So glad that your daughter is doing good. My daughter (now 18) has been going with me to games for quite a few years now. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I know that both of you will enjoy the games.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations and safe and fun journeys!***

Dec 21, 2018, 5:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Family matters!

Dec 21, 2018, 6:43 AM

You can never get the time back. You'll get another paycheck or two. Hopefully. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If I ever have to use this baby, I want to teach it to come to Papa in a hurry."

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic