Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Xavier Brewer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Xavier Brewer

Jun 2, 2020, 7:04 PM

deleted his tweet but here's what it said:

"Those involved in the situation know this was false context. All in the program know Coach would never tolerate that happening. Coach didn't have to give u a job after YOU got kicked off the team but he did. For u to stab him in the back years later in this climate is pathetic."

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for posting this.

Jun 2, 2020, 7:08 PM

This pretty much tells me what I need to know.

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for posting this.

Jun 3, 2020, 11:22 AM

Like I stated in another post, bc of his failure on the field at Clemson, Tuttle had an AXE to grind with Dabo and apparently with the Clemson FB program. I see it as a little boy failing to fill his dad, Perry Tuttle shoes as a NC player while at Clemson. The little boy Tuttle probably felt a sense of entitlement bc of the great things that Perry accomplished at Clemson, and little boy Kanyon Tuttle blames Dabo and Clemson bc he just wasn't good enough to make his own mark with Clemson FB. There will be a day that will come that Kanyon Tuttle will regret everyone of the words that came from his mouth in an attempt to damage the character of a good man that Dabo Swinney truly is. Kanyon Tuttle not only made his name have a nasty taste in the mouths of Tiger Nation, I think that he has also made it hard for one of the Clemson greats, Perry Tuttle.

Personally I don't have any ill feelings for Perry bc of what his son has done bc, parents can't be held responsible for what their adult children say or do. For me, Perry Tuttle will always be a Clemson great that served Clemson well as a top Clemson FB player that played a big part in helping Clemson win it's first NCG with a TD catch, and that's how I will remember Perry Tuttle. I will remember Kanyon Tuttle as a punk that failed at Clemson, and bc of his failure he has made an attempt to slander the character one of the best head coaches in Clemson FB history in Dabo Swinney, and one of his assistant coaches in Danny Pearman. After all the stink that Kanyon Tuttle has directed at the Clemson FB program, I hope that I never hear the punk named Kanyon Tuttle mentioned ever again. TD if you must, and if it makes you feel better, I'm glad that my words helped you out bc, my words are how I feel about the punk Tuttle!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2020, 8:25 AM

I agree with you 100% allinallorangeallthetime52. Wee thought out post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2020, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Thanks for posting this. ]

After seeing how many Coots made derogatory comments toward Clemson football and Dabo yesterday, and now ultimately having too eat they’re words. I can’t wait til the boys whip that ### come November.

Jun 3, 2020, 8:09 PM

I can’t wait either, but Dabo will call off the dogs way to early.....for me.

Re: Xavier Brewer

Jun 2, 2020, 7:12 PM

Why did he delete it ? It was well said. Dude was a walk on who would never be on Clemson’s team if it wasn’t for his Dad. Swinney lets him on the team and this is how he thanks him. Way to go jerk

Jun 2, 2020, 7:17 PM

https://twitter.com/CoachXBrew/status/1267943847470026753

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 7:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Xavier Brewer ]

he was probably told to delete it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Jun 2, 2020, 7:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Xavier Brewer ]

The more that is said about it, the more it stays alive.

Explanation is out there. Other than in the city limits of Columbia it should be a dead issue now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 10:31 PM

Lol, tru dat!

Jun 2, 2020, 7:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Xavier Brewer ]

If I may ask, who was being referenced here? I must have missed it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 7:47 PM

kannon tuttle,perry's son who was a walk-on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jun 3, 2020, 2:48 PM

I thought that he was a legacy walkon with a scholarship....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Possible reason he deleted his tweet...

Jun 2, 2020, 8:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Xavier Brewer ]

He mentioned in his tweet that tut had been kicked off the team and didn't want to cast him in a poor light.

And there is the difference between Clemson and everyone else.

Jun 2, 2020, 7:48 PM

Jun 2, 2020, 8:20 PM

Agree with Xavier. Pathetic way to draw attention to yourself given what Dabo has done for him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 9:19 PM

Thank you so much for posting this. Wish it hadn't been deleted but hope many saw it. I'd retweet if I saw it. I specifically remember the article about the "sit in" and Dabo said his players were free to attend. He always tries to keep them focused during the year but doesn't demand that they stay off social media, they do that voluntarily.

Funny how it's always the castaways that have something

Jun 2, 2020, 10:28 PM

bad to say. Just shows you Dabo makes the right decisions when chuckin' the bad actors.

If Conn or Reed ever left, I’d love to see X get a db assistant job.***

Jun 3, 2020, 12:14 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Xavier wasa right. Waaaayyyyy out of context, to take

Jun 22, 2023, 4:12 PM

advantage of the climate.

Brewer now saying he is standing by his original words

Jun 4, 2020, 1:13 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/coachxbrew/status/1268586314829631490