Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow! Talk about sad and pathetic!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Wow! Talk about sad and pathetic!

Jan 3, 2021, 6:27 PM

This might be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen in college football. No mention of building character. No mention of education. No mention of life after football. No mention of the fact that very few kids make it to the NFL and Even then there’s no such thing as security. Yet a lot of kids will fall for this. I see this ### the formation of something that’s going to blow up right before our eyes because this is going to attract the biggest troublemakers, kids that care about nothing but the NFL, kids like Mike Bellamy and kids with serious discipline and attitude problems.

South Carolina now has competition as the saddest program in college football. As the program with the biggest win at all costs attitude. Then again Mississippi State and liberty and anyone that would hire someone like Hugh Freeze or Bobby Petrino is high on that list too.

https://youtu.be/RSRWUtOdpJ8

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow! Talk about sad and pathetic!

Jan 3, 2021, 6:45 PM

All about getting paid for prime time. I think he knows his audience and will attract that type of athlete. The high road Clemson is on makes it very hard to win, which makes our current run that much more amazing.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2021, 6:51 PM

Better than Dabo's schtick of saying Jesus wants Clemson to win. Before you call me a Coot, save it. I'm an atheist and don't agree with stuffing religion down someone's throat like he does.

Jan 3, 2021, 6:58 PM

You're also unhappy, immature and uncertain. Good luck with that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please provide ANY example, just one, of Dabo stuffing

Jan 3, 2021, 6:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow! Talk about sad and pathetic! ]

religeon down anyones throat!! If there were any such incident(s), the ACLU and athiest organizations that you likely belong to would be suing his backside off!!
It's quite obvious after you've been registered for 7 years with a grand total of 8 posts, you're a moronic pot sturring troll, so go away and let the adults talk!!

Go Tigers!!!

Re: Please provide ANY example, just one, of Dabo stuffing

Jan 3, 2021, 10:20 PM

I feel this post was made by someone part of the “people are out to get Christians” crowd so they can point to it as proof of people being out to get Christians.

Jan 3, 2021, 7:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow! Talk about sad and pathetic! ]

Funny. I’ve never heard him say or imply that.

Dabo is a religious person. Doesn’t mean our players are or have to be...

Jan 3, 2021, 7:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow! Talk about sad and pathetic! ]

Coot

Show me where Dabo ever said Jesus wants Clemson to win!

Jan 3, 2021, 7:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow! Talk about sad and pathetic! ]

And how is he shoving religion down anyone's throat. Seems like you may be the type that would like to shove atheism down everyone's throat!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2021, 10:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow! Talk about sad and pathetic! ]

Folks, this is that moment when you realize that someone is in serious trouble. If anyone knows this poster and can contact them directly, I’m afraid otherwise we will have a suicide on our hands as this was the saddest, most pathetic posts, aka cry for help, I have ever read.

Cylack said:

Better than Dabo's schtick of saying Jesus wants Clemson to win. Before you call me a Coot, save it. I'm an atheist and don't agree with stuffing religion down someone's throat like he does.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

praying for u***

Jan 3, 2021, 10:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow! Talk about sad and pathetic! ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh the hypocrisy and the irony !!!!

Jan 4, 2021, 8:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow! Talk about sad and pathetic! ]

Wow...just wow !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 4, 2021, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow! Talk about sad and pathetic! ]

I am not a religious person and lean more toward the agnostic side of things. From my view Dabo says what he believes to be true. He feels strongly about his religious beliefs and the impact those beliefs have/had on his life. At no time have I read, heard, or seen anything remotely approaching shoving his beliefs down anyone's throat. I think its important to note that he has never used "God's will" as an excuse for getting beat. He is a true believer in the best sense of the term.

You see, the freedom we enjoy allows me to state my lack of beliefs gives him and anyone else the right and privilege of stating their personal beliefs.

I could not disagree with you more.

Re: Wow! Talk about sad and pathetic! I was surprised

Jan 3, 2021, 6:54 PM

today to see Myles "Takes his football helmet to a qb's head" Garrett up for NFL Man of the Year. Unbelievable.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2021, 7:01 PM

Not sure why you have such a problem with the video. There’s a lot of athletes that simply want to learn from the best, or at least someone that has had success of their own. There’s a lot of kids that are only focused on the potential success that football can give them. That’s the only reason they play.

I would prefer that the NFL step up and create a farm system like baseball, but since they won’t, someone has to cater to kids that might not care about the other stuff. They just want a chance to play...if they get a good education at the same time that’s a bonus to them, but not necessarily their initial goal.

I hope Deon has success. It may be time for some players to say no to the blue bloods and go with a HBCU. It would be interesting, anyway.

I’ve been telling people for a long time that the CFB landscape is headed for a monumental change. I obviously don’t know exactly what that will look like but I believe CFB in 10 years won’t resemble what we see today. Maybe HBCU’s are the key? All this COVID stuff has already caused a lot of reflection about what college football should/could look like in the future. I guess we’ll have to wait to see what happens.

Birds of a feather flock together . . . just sayin'!!

Jan 3, 2021, 7:07 PM

Go Tigers!!

Re: Birds of a feather flock together . . . just sayin'!!

Jan 3, 2021, 7:32 PM

Cobra sounds like a very jealous person that makes up things that are very untrue. 10-2 is way better than 2-10 Cobra.

lol.. if i need a sub sammich i'll go to Dieon.***

Jan 3, 2021, 10:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jan 3, 2021, 10:36 PM

I ran across a tweet from Deion a while back on Twitter, way before he became a head coach..it was about Jesus. So I started following him..he tweets about stuff like that quite often and seems like a good guy and sincere so I hope he succeeds

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic