Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,746

Wow

Feb 24, 2020, 7:13 AM

They’ve really fought back

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow

Feb 24, 2020, 7:26 AM

yes they have. Would love to go at least 3-1 or 4-0 heading into the ACC tournament.

Message was edited by: Go Tigers!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2020, 7:40 AM

#1, #2, #4, #6, and #7 just lost. FSU is #8 and may end up being #6 or #7 later today, then could also beat U of L. Was hoping for a chance to knock off another Top 5 team at LJ this season but looks like FSU will be on the cusp of that. #7 + a win versus U of L after receiving that ranking. Won't go down in the books as 3 Top 5 Ws but the selection committee very well could look at it that way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2020, 7:42 AM

We should be 15-11and 9-7 too. They have turned into a pleasant surprise.

Feb 24, 2020, 8:21 AM

I'm not sure what happens w us and the other 8-8 (now) on tie breakers if we finish w same record. I think we'd have it on syracuse but maybe not on NC St. Hope we can edge them out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2020, 8:24 AM

Points or more highly rated/best wins?

I think we are actually 4th on the eye test.

Feb 24, 2020, 8:43 AM

its a whole big thing. 247 publishes it each week in "What if the ACCT was today". I decided I would wait till the end and let others calculate it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2020, 8:23 AM

I feel that we are the #4 team in the ACC. UVA and Syracuse have their history to get them in possibly and NCSU is the one that has the most work to do. Them and 'Cuse could get left out.

It is great to see our guys grow and looks like they have turned the corner. As long as we make smart decisions we will be fine. Last year the selection committee was looking for a reason to keep us out and there was 3 that reared their heads. The NCSU ACC Tournament game, how more than usual small conferences tournament winners were not the regular season champs (got extra teams in), and we was not sound enough to overcome some "questionable" calls in quite a few games. We weren't flashy enough to overcome how we were being perceived. This year we have flash, just needed to grow and show consistancy. Which we are doing and our schedule has redemption on the table, in games versus FSU and VT. A chance to prove that growth and consistency right at season's end.

maybe..but we still have to finish out the season strong.

Feb 24, 2020, 8:55 AM

hoping we keep shooting like we are now. ONe thing i would like to see more is Hemenway on the court. I think he's more valuable on the floor than Scott or Trapp bc he's so automatic. Could you imagine if he shot the ball 12 times a game?

Re: maybe..but we still have to finish out the season strong.

Feb 24, 2020, 9:25 AM

Than Scott, not Trapp.

it may be premature but my 5 at the end of games i'd rather

Feb 24, 2020, 11:12 AM

see Hemenway playing the 2, Dawes the 1, combo of Mack, Newman, or Tyson at the 3 and 4, and Simms at the 5.

Trapp will always be the guy they want to foul and at the end of games this year and these games are going to be tight and free throws are a non negotiable. I like trapps ball handling over Hemenway and probably his defense b/c i haven't seen Hemenway's defense tested yet. But thats not his fault. He's just not in there enough and i'm not seeing what scott brings that he doesn't...? i'm guessing just experience. Either way, Hemenway looks like the more confident shooter, he seems like he moves without the ball better, and is not slow and seems to have a high bball IQ.

You should click "See More"

Feb 24, 2020, 10:33 AM

and enjoy the view of UNC at the bottom!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,746
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic