Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Worst Fan Base
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Worst Fan Base

Jan 26, 2015, 3:12 PM

Who do you think has the worst fans in college football? SCar? WVU? FSU? Is there a fan base that is actually worse than them?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Worst Fan Base

Jan 26, 2015, 3:13 PM

Gamecock fans, obviously.

And a message for all of them:

You're a bunch of inbred, knuckledragging mouthbreathers. My head starts throbbing just at the thought of seeing one of your jort-wearing, mullet having ilk buying Miller High Life and Marlboro Reds at the Valero station and holding up the line asking stupid questions like "wherezza Funyuns eht?"

When you speak, what you say is the most insanely idiotic thing I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses are you even close to saying anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the room is dumber for having listened to you.

I hate you like Republicans hate Obama and like Democrats hate #### Cheney. And while I certainly hope that your house doesn't burn down, I do hope that you experience periodic plumbing problems and have to touch up the paint in the living room after it starts running because you were too dumb to prime it correctly.

Oh yea, and your mascot is stupid.

^^^^ POTD

Jan 26, 2015, 3:14 PM

And if it isn't, we should just not have a Tnet.

Lol...congrats...you earned your handle!!!

Jan 26, 2015, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Worst Fan Base ]

what are "funyans"??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lol...congrats...you earned your handle!!!

Jan 26, 2015, 3:50 PM

JM, I know you haven't been deprived of these heavenly sensations:

lol...that was a new one on me....my trip down the snack

Jan 26, 2015, 4:33 PM

aisle at a 7-11 usually stops at the "Nab" display!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha. Well done as always sir.***

Jan 26, 2015, 4:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Worst Fan Base ]

Football - Bama, Basketball - Kentucky. NFL & MLB- NE/Boston

Jan 26, 2015, 5:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Worst Fan Base ]

Clueless on every other team ...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SCU, FSU, and WVU have great fan bases. I'll go with

Jan 26, 2015, 3:14 PM

Miami.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aside from the obvious you mentioned

Jan 26, 2015, 3:16 PM

MD's fanbase is pretty disgusting. Who knew 20k people could throw so many batteries and act so upset after getting thrown a beating everyone in America was expecting.

Re: Aside from the obvious you mentioned

Jan 26, 2015, 3:17 PM

I'd also like to mention Georgia Southern.

LSU fans are horrible

Jan 26, 2015, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Aside from the obvious you mentioned ]

Back in 2012 at the Chick-fil-a bowl... They walked around like they owned the town and several were constantly telling Clemson fans that they wasted a trip. That victory was especially sweet given the epic and historic comeback, but also the Big Middle Finger to every LSU snob that showed up that night.

Re: LSU fans are horrible

Jan 26, 2015, 3:21 PM

An LSU fan cheered when Sammy went down in CFA Bowl. He went into a drunken SEC chant and said we can't play with them. He regretted that by the end of the game.

Re: Aside from the obvious you mentioned

Jan 26, 2015, 3:19 PM [ in reply to Aside from the obvious you mentioned ]

MD and Ga are the worst I've encountered

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will second that...with Auburn right behind them***

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah i agree, Maryland fans are horrible

Jan 26, 2015, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Aside from the obvious you mentioned ]

They were by far the worst fan base i have experienced while going to clemson games. They just don't shut the hell up and will constantly trash talk fans and players. Another fan base i didn't like was GT but they aren't as bad as Maryland. Ive been to 2 Clemson vs coot games in Clemson abd honestly, ive never had a bad experience with them but im sure they are bad. I can't stand ncst fans either

MD fans have really lightened-up over the last few years....

Jan 26, 2015, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Aside from the obvious you mentioned ]

primarily because their team has pretty much sucked.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Define "worst" ...

Jan 26, 2015, 3:17 PM

$CU has some of the most mouthy, deluded and ignorant fans in all of college athletics but they are effectively harmless.

Georgia, on the other hand, has the most vile and repugnant fans that I have ever encountered followed by NC State and Maryland.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LSU

Jan 26, 2015, 3:18 PM

I've never been to an LSU game where I didn't see a fight. Sometimes they fight among themselves.

Define "worst". If you mean fearing for your safety while

Jan 26, 2015, 3:19 PM

in or near their stadium, I'd say Maryland.

If you mean "delusional", then SCAR fans rank high up the list. But SCAR fans are "good" fans in that they support their team even through the bad times (like the the 0-21 streak hahahahahahaha)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Define "worst". If you mean fearing for your safety while

Jan 26, 2015, 3:46 PM

I have been to games all over the country. The only time I have ever been concerned for my own safety was at Ohio St. Just a terrible fan base.

Re: Define "worst". If you mean fearing for your safety while

Jan 26, 2015, 5:16 PM [ in reply to Define "worst". If you mean fearing for your safety while ]

Scar is the worst but NC state is very close to just as bad. Every single time I have been to games in Raleigh it has been a terrible experience. Not sure why but the girls at NC state for some reason curse you out as much as the guys. Also had an 80 year old man randomly cuss us.

I went to the Clem @ FSU game this past year in Tally and while I heard one or two morans out there, the majority of them were quite friendly... even after the game ended and they had won.

GT, the U, Maryland

Jan 26, 2015, 3:22 PM

GT fans are a joke; they only support a winning team (sunshine fans) and are very arrogant - rude.

The U fans are just nasty and vulgar.

Maryland fans will throw stuff, call you names, try to pick fights. Awful fanbase.

NCSU and FSU can be bad at times but neither compare to these three in my experience.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: GT, the U, Maryland

Jan 26, 2015, 3:26 PM

there are only about 50 U fans.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Usuck/noles/ncsu//GT***

Jan 26, 2015, 3:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

vpi&su...

Jan 26, 2015, 3:29 PM

or was it a trick question?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: vpi&su...

Jan 26, 2015, 3:35 PM

Not a trick question. Haha. I was curious as to which has the trashiest fan base. I was wondering if there were fans out there worse than those that I mentioned.

haha, i was playing about the trick question, but not about

Jan 26, 2015, 3:41 PM

the hoki hiers... the worst.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2015, 3:41 PM

Georgia and Carolina...no doubt...

Georgia has a habit of knowing when they are defeated...

Alabama fans arent innocent little pilgrams either...

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Also...

Jan 26, 2015, 3:48 PM

There are some in our very own fan base that make me sick....

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Also...

Jan 26, 2015, 3:51 PM

I wish I could dispute that but some of the stuff directed toward Stoudt this year makes me agree 100% with you

Re: Also...

Jan 26, 2015, 4:00 PM

1.Coots, 2.Terrapins, 3.Bulldogs

Jan 26, 2015, 4:08 PM

My list:

Tie: #1 MissSt and WVU ---If I NEVER hear one of those stupid cowbells again, it'll be too soon
Mountaineer example: All the toothless, couch burning, dimwit jokes aside (however based in reality), at the Orange Bowl a couple of years ago (yes, THAT one) after having JUST entered the stadium, I walked into the men's room (to make room for adult beverages) to a scene of an already blind drunk WVU fan trying his dammdest to pick a fight with a Clemson fan....and their crowd got uglier after that. literally.

......#1A Maryland and usuck---No sailor ever heard worse profanity from a group of adults than listening to the home crowds at Byrd and Williams-Brice stadiums. Children and LADIES should be prevented from having to be exposed to that crap....of course, some of the distaff terps and chickens toss just as many "f-bombs" as the men...they just aren't LADIES

......Hon mention: unc--If the tarholes actually HAD any football fans, they'd have moved up my list. but their fans in every other sport deserve a ranking spot.

There are others.

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

The worst profanity I ever heard at a college football game

Jan 26, 2015, 4:19 PM

came from a group of female Tennesse fans, and this was standing outside the Georgia Dome before the game even started.

Here are my top 6.

Jan 26, 2015, 5:06 PM

Yep. I was gonna say :

1) USuC fans....nothing else need be said. They represent ALL that is bad.
2) UT fans....Beligerant, gutter mouthed sore losers with God complexes who pick fights, then run and call the cops.
3) FSU fans....made up of criminals and bandwagon-ers.
4) UGA fans... will talk smack to a 3 year old wearing orange.
5) Maryland fans..especially in their house at College Park.....I almost went to jail the one time I went.

6) LSU fans........filthy mouth drunks that smell like shrimp, onions and corn chips.

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic