Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Worried about Friday...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Worried about Friday...

Oct 9, 2017, 1:49 PM

Last time we were in the dome, it was an awesome performance! And we had to overcome several things from the atmosphere that the Orange bring to the table. But am worried about the Cuse fans shaking keys inside their dome on Friday. Will we be able to relay plays effectively? Will it disrupt our signal calling? Not to mention there isn't any AC in there! How will that affect us? It will be close to probably 80* in there? Thoughts?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Worried about Friday...

Oct 9, 2017, 1:52 PM

The dome won't affect you at all. Now, if Syracuse had like maybe the #1 WR in the country or something like that then you should worry. oh wait.......

Oct 9, 2017, 1:53 PM

You do not have the #1 WR in the country hahahahahaha

Ishmael is good but don't be ridiculous.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2017, 1:56 PM

Ishmael leads the nation in receiving. Bet you didn't know that. Of course he's not the best. But saying he's #1 really isn't lying.....statistically. Oh and Erv is top 10 in country as well. But, I agree, the #1 thing was just to open some eyes for those that think you're playing Southwest Missouri St this Friday.

Oct 9, 2017, 2:01 PM

Yes I knew that. I also know he's played in 6 games and only has 3 TDs. James Washington has more yards per game and more TDs in only 5 and half the catches. There's a Hawaii WR that's done even better than Washington in 5 games. Keke Coutee will be better than Ishmael when all is said and done. Darren Carrington and Darren Andrews likely as well. I also know had Cam Phillips not gotten hurt Saturday Ishmael wouldn't even be the best WR in the ACC and he isn't.

Stats don't tell the whole story.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2017, 3:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Worried about Friday... ]

Cam Phillips lead the nation until he went up against us. Ishmael wouldn't even start at Clemson.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Oct 10, 2017, 4:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Worried about Friday... ]

I thought we were playing somebody on the level of MTSU?

I thought we were playing Sister Sadie Dinkins Knitting Club

Oct 10, 2017, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Worried about Friday... ]

Friday night.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

That’s cause you all only have one guy to throw the ball to.***

Oct 9, 2017, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Worried about Friday... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That’s cause you all only have one guy to throw the ball to.***

Oct 10, 2017, 3:43 PM

Erv is #3 in the country behind Ishmael. Uh oh, someone didn't do their homework before the mud slinging. haha

Oct 10, 2017, 4:03 PM

Do you guys have a running game? If not it'll be hard for your QB to throw with our D-line pinning their ears back.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2017, 4:08 PM

Actually to answer your question, NO. And yes, thats a major problem. We knew we're screwed because of no running game. We'll put up some points, maybe 17ish. But that won't be enough obviously.

Oct 10, 2017, 4:15 PM

I'll give you guys 7 against the first team, and 10 against our reserves, so you're right on track.

Oct 10, 2017, 4:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Worried about Friday... ]

Erv Phillips, no.3 is the one I would be worried the most with. Ismael is a great hands receiver who is very tough on the fades 6'2" and somehow finds a way to get both hands on the ball with D.B all over him.

This might be the week where Syracuse opens up the play book to plays no one has seen before as last week they opened it up to the T.E.finally who ended up with 9 for 99 yards.

I am very interested myself to see what Babers has planned because in each of the last few weeks new plays were run at a very high tempo and it wore down the other teams in the 2nd. half as we out scored all of them in the 3rd. and 4th. quarters

Oct 10, 2017, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Worried about Friday... ]

Erv Phillips broke the ACC record with 17 receptions against a good front 7 from N.C.St.

He is coming off last year with 90 receptions and that was second on the team.

He knows how to find the soft spot in the defense and is fast when he gets going.

Oct 10, 2017, 4:22 PM

NC States front 7 has been less than advertised this year, and are not as good as Clemson's. Not to mention our back 4 is better as well.

I own a company that pipes in humidity to practice fields

Oct 9, 2017, 1:53 PM

to get teams ready for games like this. I wish Dabo would call.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Oct 10, 2017, 4:29 PM

Me too. I'm guessing that once again, students are going to fail to fill the hill.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic