Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wondering if JOE21 will consider attending a game in DV due to COVID19 & his age.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Wondering if JOE21 will consider attending a game in DV due to COVID19 & his age.

May 28, 2020, 11:07 PM

Hey Joe, pipe in when you wake up my friend.

LOL.

Oh, I say he will attend a game or two but last year it seemed he missed a game or two for some reason.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's social distancing your post.***

May 28, 2020, 11:40 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's social distancing your post.***

May 29, 2020, 8:53 AM

LOL!
POTD
(No offense LBB)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On 2nd thought I believe Joe21 would attend game IF he had own section!

May 29, 2020, 10:10 AM

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wondering if JOE21 will consider attending a game in DV due to COVID19 & his age.

May 29, 2020, 11:55 AM

LBB, I suggest that Clemson allow you and Joe21, sit
in a box seat, due to your advanced age's, since both
of you are avid Tiger fans and very loyal to University.
No stadium seats allowed for either of you old dudes.LOL.

Message was edited by: irmotig®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wondering if JOE21 will consider attending a game in DV due to COVID19 & his age.

May 29, 2020, 12:26 PM

I've been up since 0915, It's now 1200 on my computer and I'm still not awake, but to your question. If I can sit in my regular seat, I will go. If they move my seat to abide by the Social Distancing regulation and that seat assignment requires me to climb up or down, NO. However,if they do change my seat, I will probably go over to the ticket office and see if they will allow me to sit in the handicapped section.

Remember when we were young kids and when asked how old we were, we would say 4 and 1/2. That 1/2 was important. Well, I'm using the 1/2 again because I just passed the 98 and 1/2 mark several days ago.

If I can't use my two tickets, my grandchildren will be using them.

Now back to the seat assignment. This is going to be a sticky problem. I sit on the South side at the 45 yard line. Would they try to keep those of us who normally sit in this area assigned to the same area or would we be moved some distance from our usual seat? I see no easy way to re-assign seats without making a who;le lot of people unhappy.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think a whole lot of people are gonna be unhappy

May 29, 2020, 2:47 PM

regardless, with reduced capacity due to Covid-19. But, it's one of those situations where you might as well rail at the wind for all the good it will do you. It just is what it is right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2020, 7:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Wondering if JOE21 will consider attending a game in DV due to COVID19 & his age. ]

It depends on the total number allowed. 20% or 50%. For 20% every 5th seat and stagger the rows so no one is in front or back of you but at least 2 seats to the side of that seat. At 50 % you are every other seat and no one in front or back. The problem is getting to and from the seats. It will take hours for all to leave the stadium.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2020, 10:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Wondering if JOE21 will consider attending a game in DV due to COVID19 & his age. ]

Joe,

You can have my (reassigned) seats if they suit you better and I'll either sit in your reassigned ones or not go at all! It shall be interesting.

Park

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic