Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With the way our D has been playing lately
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,933

With the way our D has been playing lately

Nov 15, 2015, 3:15 AM

UNC is gonna be a really hard game to win imo.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Problem is...

Nov 15, 2015, 4:28 AM

It's tough to know what they've got. They've been so low under the radar playing cupcakes, who knows what their true talent level is. Plus, who knows how much of their playbook they have revealed beating those cupcakes. One thing for sure, if they come into Charlotte on a 10 game winning streak but with no real shot at the playoffs they will have a h*** of a chip on their shoulder and be soaring sky high. Gonna be a tough one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With the way our D has been playing lately

Nov 15, 2015, 5:54 AM

I disagree Clemson rolls NC in Charlotte. NC plays a weak ACC schedule. Calling it now Tigers 45 Heels 27

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2015, 6:00 AM

Don't think that our focus will be better than at that game , with it all on the line .
Couple of cupcakes left to dial it in on .
If Clemson protects the ball and runs it well , we should beat UNC by 3 tds .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Couple of cupcakes left? Did you see what happened in Syracuse?

Nov 15, 2015, 8:00 AM

Lets don't make the same mistake skipping into Columbia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 15, 2015, 8:12 AM

To be completely a tiger homer....we weren't expecting the option .
Like preparing a birthday party for your 5 yr old daughter. Inviting 5 friends and preparing for 5 friends, then those 5 ask five of their friends...now you have 25 little girls running around and trying to feed.
In that case you just try to survive.
True story almost (birthday party)

You saw BV's post game interview, right?

Nov 15, 2015, 8:23 AM

He said they fully expected the option.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2015, 8:32 AM

One problem I saw is that SU is NOT just an OPTION team, so they often ran a different offense. I can see where it would be harder to defend against a team that runs the OPTION and a different offense. It's not like GT who just runs the same O all the time. Unless you can recognize their O quickly enough and plan to stop either O, then it's a turkey shoot IMO. I saw the talented Lawson miss the QB 'cause he was "too far up field" on several occasions that their QB ran huge plays. Lawson missed the QB, which is rare IMO.

If we played SU again next week, we'd have all that fixed and SU would struggle to move the ball. We just weren't ready to defend the different looks they kept giving us. And their QB played as well as any QB on the planet yesterday.

They obviously did their homework.***

Nov 15, 2015, 8:39 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just like NC State did. Just like the coots with their cheerleader

Nov 15, 2015, 8:45 AM

coach will do. Just like the blue goats will do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

have we watched the same d?

Nov 15, 2015, 8:37 AM

Aside from the cook 75 yard td run, that d held FSU to two field goals.

Have you never had a bad day at work? It happens. Ask bama about ole miss and the vols.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,933
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic