Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Winning in Chapel Hill....SO EZ a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Winning in Chapel Hill....SO EZ a

Dec 15, 2019, 8:54 PM

a Tig.................nevermind

2 out of 3 including with a very average team that won't win the SoCon is pretty special.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Winning in Chapel Hill....SO EZ a

Dec 15, 2019, 8:58 PM

Congrats to your Wofford Terriers of 2017 and 2019 and hopefully one day while the earth is still in existence the Tigers will end that awful streak

I'll go on record as saying

Dec 15, 2019, 9:01 PM

if the Earth no longer exists, I will not give a rat's behind about ever winning in Crapel Hole

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

And how did your football team fair in Clemson this year?

Dec 15, 2019, 9:03 PM

Did ya win that one, chief?

~JKB

Looks like he posted on Sept 14 and then again on Dec 3

Dec 15, 2019, 9:06 PM

Looks like he avoided TNet on Nov 2 for some unknown reason. This is a top notch troll account if there ever was one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And how did your football team fair in Clemson this year?

Dec 15, 2019, 9:36 PM [ in reply to And how did your football team fair in Clemson this year? ]

No but we thank you very much for the check.........

That is all the game is worth anyway. Outside of the payday the game and all our games against P5 teams are meaningless.

One program spends 54 million a year and one spends 4. I would fully expect to you win by 50 every game.

very true. That $360,000 was like shaking off dandruff

Dec 15, 2019, 9:46 PM

It'll buy your team a whole lot of chili cheese a plentys at The Beacon, though. Sure wish you So Con teams could win a FCS playoff game eventually though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: very true. That $360,000 was like shaking off dandruff

Dec 15, 2019, 9:50 PM

You and me both....We screwed the pooch against Kennesaw 2 years in a row. Still don't know how that happens. I also don't understand how you don't get a Top 8 seed and a first-round bye winning the 3rd best conference with an 8 game streak against FCS teams.

Oh well when you lose home games to a team with an Owl for a mascot, you can't complain too much.

The SoCon has taken a step back since App State and Ga Southern left. Winning the SoCon these days is as hard as winning the .....nevermind.

Have no fear Terrier. A victory at Williams Brice is coming

Dec 15, 2019, 10:15 PM

2020 would be an excellent time for that. Also, I hear those SEC schools pay a lot more than Clemson for these kinds of games.

Re: Have no fear Terrier. A victory at Williams Brice is coming

Dec 15, 2019, 11:25 PM

We have SC in 2020.....real chance there. Wofford should be pretty good next year or we might suck. who knows with this team.

In 2021 We play football in Chapel Hill. We already know how to win there in basketball so this should be as easy as winning the A......nevermind.

in 2022 we play both at Virginia Tech and South Carolina and at Kennesaw....We are already writing this season off.

In 2023 back to Clemson for a half million dollar check.

Re: Have no fear Terrier. A victory at Williams Brice is coming

Dec 15, 2019, 11:31 PM

In the next 5 years the So Con has
19 games scheduled against the ACC
17 games scheduled against the SEC
and one game against Oklahoma.

Clemson has 5 SoCon and 7 games scheduled against D1AA over the next 7 years.
I think Clemson also has Furman and Wofford and the Citadel scheduled ever 4 years through like 2035.

Yall got ripped off

Dec 16, 2019, 4:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Have no fear Terrier. A victory at Williams Brice is coming ]

$1 million to host Charlotte on Sept. 21
$360,000 to host Wofford on Nov. 2

You should've bargained a little better.

https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/sports/college/clemson/2019/08/27/clemson-south-carolina-football-pay-2-6-million-fcs-group-five-guarantee-games/2129011001/

Dec 15, 2019, 9:28 PM

We don’t serve Droids like you in here .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2019, 9:34 PM

Dec 15, 2019, 9:38 PM

WOO HOOO....My pulse hit 40%. What a glorious day. Winning in Chapel Hill and 40% on Tiget NET. I truly do believe in Santa Claus now.

Dec 16, 2019, 7:09 AM

My grandson’s school gave him Wofford bball tix for good citizenship; so I went with them to watch William & Mary play them in November.

It is hard to believe the team I watched lose that night could beat unCheat. Sure doesn’t say much for the ‘holes.

And as mentioned elsewhere, darned glad our Tigers don’t play Wofford.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

I don't even know what you're trying to say your grammar is so bad***

Dec 16, 2019, 7:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic