Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will all the "Trump can do no wrong" people please raise you
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 620

Will all the "Trump can do no wrong" people please raise you

May 14, 2020, 2:07 PM

hands so I can know in advance not to engage you? I'd appreciate it. All except 88, I like him.

Will all reasonable-not idiot Trump supporters wear a white handkerchief, happy to discuss with you at any time.

TIA.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just so I understand:

May 14, 2020, 2:17 PM

If I say "Trump can do no wrong", you promise to not respond to any of my posts.

Is that the offer? Is there a way to bypass the conditional requirement?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DJT has been solid, but the COVID thing shows ###### in the

May 14, 2020, 2:29 PM

Teflon.

Namely, he is head of a party and especially a branch of the party that rejects science. Also, he is and never has been anything of a statesman.

The people who have given me the most hope of late have not been politicians.

If you haven't heard of Mark Cuban's ideas, give him a listen. Dude gets it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Felix, I've pointed out what Trump failed to do...

May 14, 2020, 8:29 PM

several times. I didn't like that he let the bureaucrats in the FDC, CDC and NIH make a mess and I know he allowed that only so he could insulate himself from his obligations. That, imo, is more damming than anything you've accused him of since y'all said 'he colluded with Russia to hack our democracy and steel the election from Hillary.

I complained when he didn't shut the door on EU at the same time he shut the door on China. That is why NYC got decimated. Why anyone else can't see that is beyond me. If someone accused him of murdering half of NYC I probably would point the post.

I still think that sumbich ought to demand a billion N95s without valves and make people get a doctor's note to NOT wear one in public. I also think the government should send everyone two of them including illegals. AND HCQ, a billion doses free for anyone with symptoms. #### fauci and his lack of appreciation for the hundreds of thousands who take that drug on a regular basis without complications.

I defend him when I believe he's wrong but only when I think his misbehavior is typical of humans. His nasty attitude has not changed.

If you didn't nip at every word the man said your criticism would have teeth, too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Felix, I've pointed out what Trump failed to do...

May 16, 2020, 4:48 PM

You weren't supposed to raise your hand. I know you and you're always pretty balanced. 'course that means you flunk Trump minion school. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will all the "Trump can do no wrong" people please raise you

May 15, 2020, 3:15 PM

Will all of the "Obama's administration corruptly tried to undermine Trump" people please raise your hands so that we will all know that you adhere to facts, logic and common sense and are tired of being mislead and lied to by Obama, his Intell Agencies and, of course, the deplorable MSM! Rewards for honesty. You too, Felix....

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2020, 6:01 PM

There is no “discussing” anything with you. I’d have to dumb down my comments just to participate. Most of what you post are just clips from mainstream propaganda sources that anybody can find on yahoo. You should be well beyond that by now. Count me out of the circle-jerk.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2020, 8:29 PM

man o man the peoples were out and about in spartanburg today

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 620
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic