Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will Team TL still cheer on KB?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Will Team TL still cheer on KB?

Aug 16, 2018, 5:36 PM

if KB is the starter for this year will the TL crew join us in celebrating KB and the 2018 season? Or will we be complaining?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will Team TL still cheer on KB?

Aug 16, 2018, 5:38 PM

I would imagine it comes down to how they play.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2018, 5:43 PM

That same question could be asked the other way as well.

Not really. KB supporters pretty much

Aug 16, 2018, 7:11 PM

Just support the coaches decision and are happy either way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not really. KB supporters pretty much

Aug 16, 2018, 7:30 PM

To be honest I believe that goes both ways. Right now people are just talking to talk. Once the season starts everyone will fall in line. Personally I believe Trevor will win the job. If Kelly does though I'll be happy and wish him the best.

Aug 16, 2018, 7:45 PM [ in reply to Not really. KB supporters pretty much ]

LMAO, don't you mean their first decision for the first game. That's why I laugh at half of you...you state it like it's a concrete season-long decision....heaven forbid if any of us think it might be a different decision some games into the season. So, if the coaches change to TL for T A&M, I guess you guys will keep supporting their game 1 decision?

Aug 16, 2018, 8:19 PM

H ell yes. Why wouldn’t we you are such a D head

Aug 16, 2018, 8:41 PM

Thank you. I'll take it as a compliment. and you still lost the other day, ######.

Aug 16, 2018, 8:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Not really. KB supporters pretty much ]

And because their NEW decision would then be TL, not KB. SO you'd still be supporting their choice of KB, even after they choose different. Nice...definition of a loyalist...and likely, a family member like I said before.

Aug 16, 2018, 5:43 PM

*smdh* "Team TL"....will "Team KB" cheer on TL if KB gets benched permanently by game 4 or 5??

I'm sure everyone will cheer on KB, if he's looking and playing like the best QB and actually is improved where he needs to be to beat any team...yeah that includes Alabama, Oh State, georgia, or possibly an undefeated, better than you expect FSU. If he's not, I'm sure several of "Team KB" will be found on here playing flip flop, especially if he loses the lead of the Atlantic ....since we are all 14 years old now like we watch Twilight.

Aug 16, 2018, 7:15 PM

There is no flip flop for most. I pull for Clemson not a player

Aug 16, 2018, 7:49 PM

So do I....I just also like to see improvements in areas that need it, unlike you. And I, unlike you, don't care to re-live FSU 2013 again.

That's what I can't stand about the way you keep coming at me. You are so "holier than thou" acting, you think people aren't supporting Clemson by supporting a DIFFERENT Tiger than you. Last I checked, Trevor is a CLEMSON QB, too. So how does thinking he may win the job all of a sudden mean you don't support the team?? I still support Kelly....and hope he proves his passing deficiencies have been improved. If not, you'll be the one supporting the wrong QB eventually... And the one likely flip flopping your opinion. Mine will have stayed steady. There is zero guarantee he keeps that job through the season. His performance will dictate that, but then again, so will Trevor's.

Aug 16, 2018, 8:20 PM

You just a know it all lol you are a joke

Aug 16, 2018, 8:43 PM

Well, I apparently know more than you, since you couldn't find that post the other day...but I found several to put you in your place.

Aug 16, 2018, 5:45 PM

Just stay away from TigerNet during the games KB2 will get ripped on every play that’s not a touchdown.

Aug 16, 2018, 7:17 PM

Yep 78 will find something wrong if we win it all

Aug 16, 2018, 7:56 PM

Yeah, you being here still.... That'll be such a disappointment.

Aug 16, 2018, 6:15 PM

I think a line has been drawn.

Aug 16, 2018, 6:17 PM

Seriously ?

What team are we pulling for ?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2018, 6:28 PM

Tigers. We all bleed orange

Aug 16, 2018, 6:25 PM

That's like asking a candidate if they will respect the results of an election.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

^^^ legit funny

Aug 16, 2018, 6:28 PM

+1

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There should be a Team Clemson only and we

Aug 16, 2018, 6:30 PM

should pull for whoever is on the field. Rest assured the coaches want to win as much, if not even more, than we. I understand the loyalty argument some people accuse Dabo of, but, unless he thinks they are even, he will go with KB. If not, TL will be the man.

I hope we haven't recruited ANY

Aug 16, 2018, 6:31 PM

Petulant little punks on our team. He's a true freshman he knows it's not going to be handed to him.

Take your dividing rag somewhere else. ALL IN FOR ALL TIGERS***

Aug 16, 2018, 7:01 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2018, 7:10 PM

dont care who starts I just want the better player to play, and I think that is trevor Lawrence

Aug 16, 2018, 7:19 PM

Why. What’s makes you think that and don’t say spring game

Aug 16, 2018, 8:01 PM

3 straight years worth of inconsistent passing maybe? Was that way as a backup 2 years (everyone on here always discussed it), was that way last year, and yes, was that way in the spring game and has been at times through fall practice. He's always been a run strength QB that has some inconsistency in his pass game... And last year was no different.

What makes you think 4th year, it all just turns a 180 that didn't happen in 3 years, that he can do any better if FSU makes a complete turn around, they fix their OLine with the new coaches, and Francois wins the job back? And don't say "he made it to the playoffs". Yeah, 2 can play that game.

Aug 16, 2018, 7:23 PM

Pretty dumb question.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2018, 7:26 PM

It's GO TIGERS still … right ?

GO TIGERS
#ALLIN

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Right dug!

Aug 16, 2018, 7:27 PM

Tired of the drama. Just ready for football.

That depends on how much KB has improved.

Aug 16, 2018, 8:09 PM

If he has improved his passing considerably and we improve our offensive output to the level we believe we are capable, then you won't hear complaints. However, if it's more of what we saw last year with little to no improvement, you'll hear complaining - and justifiably so in my opinion.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: That depends on how much KB has improved.

Aug 16, 2018, 8:39 PM

wow all of this nonsense, the guy lost 1 game that he started and finished to the team that won it all so lets just throw him under the bus, maybe you should get your @$$ out there so we could see what you can do!

Why is my post “nonsense?”

Aug 16, 2018, 9:04 PM

There is no debating the fact that Bryant struggled last year passing the ball beyond 5-10 yards. Check the stats for his completion percentage on intermediate and long passes, and you’ll see that he wasn’t great there. He also had a very low number of passing TDs, and a poor TD to INT ratio.

I have no doubt that we can win our division, and probably the ACC, this year if KB is our QB. But you’re kidding yourself if you think that a subpar passing game again this year will result in anything more than another playoff loss.

You’re also failing to acknowledge that our amazing defense last year was a huge reason why we won at a high level.

Message was edited by: Judge Keller

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Aug 16, 2018, 8:50 PM

Reminds me of when the Hillary crowd asked if Trumpsters would support Hillary after she won. Trumpsters should have asked the Hillary crowd if they would whine then entire time after she lost. How did that go BTW?

Aug 16, 2018, 9:07 PM

How about cheering on team Clemson? That's where I tailgate.

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic