Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why the bias towards ESPN?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Why the bias towards ESPN?

Dec 23, 2020, 1:44 PM

ESPN owns the ACC network so why would they purposely denigrate the ACC? It's in their best interest for fans to like the ACC over the B10, B12 or PAC12.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACC_Network

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You misspelled E$ecPN***

Dec 23, 2020, 1:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Why the bias towards ESPN?

Dec 23, 2020, 1:54 PM

Are you sure you are not getting ESPN confused with eSECpn?

Dec 23, 2020, 1:54 PM

First of all, thank you for pointing out who owns the ACC network to all of us ignorant, sarcastic morons. Secondly, no one here is smart enough to listen to the rhetoric spouted by ESPN analysts and develop an opinion; we all just assumed ESPN favored the SEC because someone (likely a guest poster like yourself because we would not have figured it out) told us ESPN owned a network devoted to the SEC.

Now that you have graced us with your superior wisdom, we will all refrain from accusing ESPN of being SEC homers.

Dec 23, 2020, 1:57 PM

yep a real high end network- sponsors like Spurtle, TAC light, Copperfit. It is about 5 years too late and pretty crappy plus limited to a few cable providers. It would have to improve to be weak sauce.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sports media is filled with old guys who want to repeat the

Dec 23, 2020, 1:59 PM

past. They want another Tebow, they want another Alabama Championship! They want Notre Dame to be a dominant legacy, they want OHIO State to...what has OSU ever done?! Oh, they want Ohio state fans to watch TV because everybody is FROM Ohio because Ohio sucks!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Dec 23, 2020, 5:51 PM

Fail.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2020, 6:59 PM

Who helped you with your research,
Moran?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2020, 8:21 PM

Maybe I missed the point some of you were making why ESPN would be biased against the ACC? Ok I get not liking the ACC network because it is crummy but they are showing the games just like the SEC network shows some SEC games. Clemson and UNC have been successful this year. That is the same number to successful programs in the SEC. I promise you this is a legitimate post. I’m not trying to jack with anyone on here.

Dec 23, 2020, 8:29 PM

Your post was about a biased towards ESPIN. There is no bias towards ESECPN by the ACC. I hate ESPN because they friggin suck (the world agrees or they wouldn’t be hemorrhaging money, aka laying off for 10 years now) while being a clear biased to the SECeeez.

Cease being a sheep.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2020, 8:34 PM

Dec 23, 2020, 8:42 PM

After we wipe the floor with OSU, Skalski gonna hit MAC so hard, he’s gonna be known as “can’t get right” for the rest of his days.

Too harsh? Probably went too far that time.

Dec 23, 2020, 8:42 PM

After we wipe the floor with OSU, Skalski gonna hit MAC so hard, he’s gonna be known as “can’t get right” for the rest of his days.

Too harsh? Probably went too far that time.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic