Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why is it so hard to have a respectful and intelligent convo about the 2 programs?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

Why is it so hard to have a respectful and intelligent convo about the 2 programs?

Dec 26, 2020, 7:07 PM

I guess I don’t understand why so many fans on here and Eleven Warriors can’t show respect and good sportsmanship. If you go on here, you’d think Ohio State is some glorified Mac program. Newsflash.....Ohio State is a top 5 all-time program with a lot of past and recent/current success. 930 wins (2nd most all-time), 8 national championships, 7 Heisman trophy winners, not to mention more 1st round draft picks than any program. 2nd most wins over the past 20 years with 2 national championships for those of you who pretend that it’s ancient history.

Clemson on the other hand has been the second most dominant program over the past 10 years (2nd only to Bama), with Dabo being the 2nd best coach in college football (and only slightly behind Saban in my eyes). Clemson, Alabama, and Ohio State are the three best programs in college football by a mile and I don’t see that changing anytime soon so why can’t we just show respect? You guys have owned us....there is no doubt about that.

We’ve only played 4 times and you guys are 4-0 so there is not much that can be said. Records are what they are and maybe things will even out over the years as we play one another more frequently. Who knows.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe because you whine like a little girl***

Dec 26, 2020, 7:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: maybe because you whine like a little girl***

Dec 26, 2020, 7:16 PM

Ha! Y’all give the man a break. It’s somewhat refreshing to have an OSU person be decent. I know y’all know how. I saw y’all be nice once.... like ten years ago

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Dec 26, 2020, 7:20 PM [ in reply to maybe because you whine like a little girl*** ]

You can do better than that. Your troll game is about as bad as your dad’s pullout game.

Dec 26, 2020, 7:22 PM

Well that escalated quickly, Mr. Civility, lol!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Newsflash.

Dec 26, 2020, 7:27 PM

Why we can’t have an intelligent and respectful convo is because of loser bucknut fans like this putz coming on here to give us “new flashes” about how great OSU is supposed to be. Or used to be. They supposedly were good for decades. So what? This is now. Suck it up buttercup. Just another pathetic loser. Enjoy the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 26, 2020, 7:27 PM [ in reply to Re: maybe because you whine like a little girl*** ]

Well that escalated quickly, Mr. Civility, lol!

I’m sorry....I made a respectful post and was told that I “whine like a girl”. You have to give respect to get it.

Dec 26, 2020, 8:24 PM

I have a respectful question for you: why do b1g schools all hire sexual deviants?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/05/17/ohio-state-team-doctor-sexually-abused-students-over-decades-report-finds/%3foutputType=amp

Dec 27, 2020, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Re: maybe because you whine like a little girl*** ]

Buckeye,

Make up your mind. Do you want to be respectful or do you want to go toe-to-toe.

Either way is OK with us, but you can't have it both ways.

Dec 27, 2020, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: maybe because you whine like a little girl*** ]

Sorry, but you don't get to go to your adversary's message board and demand respect. In a few days, it's war on the field. We're here to talk smack, but we can also pull out a few facts about your school.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 26, 2020, 7:30 PM [ in reply to Re: maybe because you whine like a little girl*** ]

You do see the irony in that, correct?

You can do better than that. Your troll game is about as bad as your dad’s pullout game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is insulting little girls.***

Dec 27, 2020, 1:12 AM [ in reply to maybe because you whine like a little girl*** ]

Maybe he's on the wrong forum***

Dec 27, 2020, 10:31 AM [ in reply to maybe because you whine like a little girl*** ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Why is it so hard to have a respectful and intelligent convo about the 2 programs?

Dec 26, 2020, 7:15 PM

I recommend donating to the RAG and then ask about DSP, also ask if Obed has pigs of daughter?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why is it so hard to have a respectful and intelligent convo about the 2 programs?

Dec 26, 2020, 7:17 PM

Does t everyone have pigs of Obeds daughter?

Dec 26, 2020, 7:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Why is it so hard to have a respectful and intelligent convo about the 2 programs? ]

Dec 26, 2020, 7:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Why is it so hard to have a respectful and intelligent convo about the 2 programs? ]

Dec 26, 2020, 7:21 PM

We talk about football in a serious light all the time. At this point though, there is not really a point. We routinely embarrass a fan base that prides themselves on being gods gift to football. I mean really “The” in front of your school name? The whining, corruption, arrogance and just plain stupidity that seems to follow your program is an easy target to clown, so that is what you see here. Nobody gives a chit about OSU here or the south where football is actually played.

Dec 26, 2020, 7:23 PM

We talk about football in serious light all the time. At this point though, there is not really a point. We routinely embarrass a fan base that prides themselves on being gods gift to football. I mean really “The” in front of your school name? The whining, corruption, arrogance and just plain stupidity that seems to follow your program is an easy target to clown, so that is what you see here. Nobody gives a chit about OSU here or the south where football is actually played.

You’re just making my point for me lol. I tried to come on here and be civil, but too many of you on here literally can’t return that civility. I haven’t been insulting to your program or arrogant at all and yet I’ve been personally insulted and had my team bashed in every post I make. I see you....it’s all good.

Dec 26, 2020, 7:27 PM

You just posted about a posters Dads’ pullout game.....

Again I asked from a previous post, what did you expect to find here? What about what I said is not factual? The only thing I proved is you talk out of both sides of your mouth.

You forgot to say “newsflash” in a totally unarrogant way.***

Dec 26, 2020, 7:31 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 26, 2020, 7:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Why is it so hard to have a respectful and intelligent convo about the 2 programs? ]

You just posted about a posters Dads’ pullout game.....

Again I asked from a previous post, what did you expect to find here? What about what I said is not factual? The only thing I proved is you talk out of both sides of your mouth.

There was nothing disrespectful in my original post at all. I pointed out the success of both programs and asked for an actual convo. I was met with “you whine like a girl” by some wannbe keyboard warrior ####### so I responded in kind.

Dec 26, 2020, 7:38 PM

So then we agree you did exactly what you are complaining about. Got it.

It’s just like those four years I spent working in Ohio, nobody had a clue there were other people on the planet...

Dec 27, 2020, 10:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Why is it so hard to have a respectful and intelligent convo about the 2 programs? ]

Buck,

You are so typical of an Ohioan. You come down here to our turf and tell us how much better things are back home and how we should do it here. Just like all of your moronic brothers and sisters who move down here to get out of the hell-hole that Ohio must be.

If you don't like it here go back to 11 worriers - one cup. We will do our talking on the field Friday.

Dec 26, 2020, 7:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Why is it so hard to have a respectful and intelligent convo about the 2 programs? ]

We talk about football in serious light all the time. At this point though, there is not really a point. We routinely embarrass a fan base that prides themselves on being gods gift to football. I mean really “The” in front of your school name? The whining, corruption, arrogance and just plain stupidity that seems to follow your program is an easy target to clown, so that is what you see here. Nobody gives a chit about OSU here or the south where football is actually played.

You’re just making my point for me lol. I tried to come on here and be civil, but too many of you on here literally can’t return that civility. I haven’t been insulting to your program or arrogant at all and yet I’ve been personally insulted and had my team bashed in every post I make. I see you....it’s all good.

Dec 26, 2020, 7:33 PM

Your fans have whined about the refs to this day giving our team zero respect for winning the game so don’t get butt hurt when you roll in expecting civility. After this next game try winning or losing with class then drop back by and try again.

Dec 26, 2020, 7:39 PM

Your fans have whined about the refs to this day giving our team zero respect for winning the game so don’t get butt hurt when you roll in expecting civility. After this next game try winning or losing with class then drop back by and try again.

Again I’m not every other fan. There was one call that I thought was a bad call (the catch/fumble play), but I even acknowledged that it shouldn’t have come down to that. You drop 2 tds and commit multiple costly penalties, you get what you get.

Dec 26, 2020, 7:45 PM

There, you see, is a step towards humility. There may be hope for you yet. Now you just need to work on limiting your virtue signaling.

Dec 26, 2020, 9:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Why is it so hard to have a respectful and intelligent convo about the 2 programs? ]

If Ross had been in the end zone would you have called it a catch or fumble? Just asking!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bucknut guy!!

Dec 27, 2020, 12:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Why is it so hard to have a respectful and intelligent convo about the 2 programs? ]

I’ll give you what you wish and mean it!
I wish you and yours a nice holiday at Myrtle beach and hope you lose by 21.

See... That’s civil ain’t it.

Safe travels for real.

Visiting buckeye: you said that before Dabo got here...

Dec 26, 2020, 7:33 PM

.."Clemson football was garbage"; can you at least remember from one day to the next what you say? So, I could give a crap less, after a comment like that, what anyone says to or about you...and your "Class Act" coach Ryan Day knew about a fellow assistant, Zach Smith, beating the crap outta his wife and DID NOTHING to try and stop it...care to respond?

Dec 26, 2020, 7:47 PM

Most of the back and forth is just hyperbole on both sides. It's just fun to talk trash, but while I will concede your team could win the upcoming game, the problem I have with the Buckeyes being in the CFP is that they didn't earn it. Your Big 10 Conference and the Pac 12 pontificated to the other conferences that they were so very concerned about their players being safe and opted out while still holding practice. Then when the other conferences decided to play, the Big 10 and Pac 12 had a revelation that it was safe to play. The Big 10 set a standard of having to play 6 games to be eligible to play in the Big 10 Championship then when that decision disadvantaged THE Ohio St University, the decision was changed to allow your guys to play. The Big 10 had a 21 day protocol regarding playing after COVID, yet that rule was changed to 17 days when that too would have been inconvenient. This is none of the players fault, but the hypocrisy of the Big 10 is stunning. One day your team will indeed beat Clemson. It could be this New Years. I hope we win and win big. Your team played half a season and while talented is not deserving of being in the field. I think we will win and win by more than a little as your pass defense is about as good as the Iraqi air defense was. If we do lose, I feel certain Saban will dust your team.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2020, 7:57 PM

Word of advice ..,
You’re on an opponent’s board...have thick skin and focus on those who are willing to have a substantive conversation....

Unfortunately I’m not one of those ...

As my fellow Tiger well articulated...
You have a good team, but I don’t believe they belong in the CFP....

You can rightfully argue that decisions were made above the pay grade of your coaches and players...which is true ....

But nonetheless to me and many here... they were garbage decisions...and further confounded by more garbage decisions which paved your way into the CFP...

Dec 26, 2020, 7:59 PM

It's embarrassing reading some of our fans comments. Like a bunch of grade schoolers with their endless coots and cryan day or buckeye comments.

Dec 26, 2020, 8:04 PM

You’re fooling no one, Moran.

Go pound sand nutnecklace. Head back to

Dec 26, 2020, 8:04 PM

11 Warriors 1 Cup and whine with your fellow jersey and nutnecklace wearing buttbuddies. Your coach is a complete crybaby assshat, so we don’t like you. Also y’all can’t even beat UofSuCk, so get lost.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Folks here will test you.....we even test each other....

Dec 26, 2020, 8:08 PM

Your first post I saw was fine until your Buckeye buddy decided to chime in. However, there was little football conversation.

This one starts with a rub.....and you failed the test which you will never recover from.

Best of luck.....enjoy the game.....but not too much. Go Tigers!

Re: Folks here will test you.....we even test each other....

Dec 26, 2020, 8:13 PM

Hello princess!

You mean this buddy, I mean Scok

That would be the one.

Dec 26, 2020, 8:20 PM

You remembered I was a princess. Lol

Re: That would be the one.

Dec 26, 2020, 9:06 PM

When you’re as close as we are you commit those things to memory.

Congratulations. Here is a cookie for you.

Dec 26, 2020, 8:09 PM

You can either eat it or shove it up your ###. I don't care what you do with it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2020, 8:14 PM

Sad that many people never learned life lessons in the 4 years they were in the 5th grade.

Dec 26, 2020, 8:20 PM

Maybe that will help the mighty “Buckeyes” when they get stomped, yet again. The least important stat of all is what happened in “yesteryear”. Last time I checked, we are playing this year, now. None of that “yesterday stuff”matters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2020, 8:59 PM

Well it’s hard to have a serious chat with a grown man wearing a jersey.
That’s all

Dec 27, 2020, 1:59 AM

Throughout my life I’ve endeavored to show proper respect for all elves, dwarves, and the like. Add to it you are not only representing elves but warriors, and yes. Yes my elven warrior friend I think we can smoke a peace pipe, or whatever you elves smoke, and talk the X’s and O’s!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2020, 7:09 AM

Why don’t you quit whining about it and move on with your life? No one shares your world view of singing kumbaya and skipping holding hands. We think you guys are overrated trash, you guys think we are but the last 4 (and only) times we have met we have beat you. It will be settled again Friday. Now please make you some bucknut pie or whatever you Yankees eat and leave this forum!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2020, 7:16 AM

I guess I don’t understand why so many fans on here and Eleven Warriors can’t show respect and good sportsmanship. If you go on here, you’d think Ohio State is some glorified Mac program. Newsflash.....Ohio State is a top 5 all-time program with a lot of past and recent/current success. 930 wins (2nd most all-time), 8 national championships, 7 Heisman trophy winners, not to mention more 1st round draft picks than any program. 2nd most wins over the past 20 years with 2 national championships for those of you who pretend that it’s ancient history.

Clemson on the other hand has been the second most dominant program over the past 10 years (2nd only to Bama), with Dabo being the 2nd best coach in college football (and only slightly behind Saban in my eyes). Clemson, Alabama, and Ohio State are the three best programs in college football by a mile and I don’t see that changing anytime soon so why can’t we just show respect? You guys have owned us....there is no doubt about that.

We’ve only played 4 times and you guys are 4-0 so there is not much that can be said. Records are what they are and maybe things will even out over the years as we play one another more frequently. Who knows.

Its rare to see a rational conversation on this board. The majority of the time hatred filled vitriol comments are directed towards our own in here.

Dec 27, 2020, 10:14 AM

Buckeye,

Perhaps we are just johnny-come-latelys. Most of the 11 worriers seem to think so.

However, in sports, 10 years is a long time and whatever successes y'all may have had longer ago than that seems quite meaningless to us. Those players and coaches are long gone and so is the style of football that they played.

Also, smack talking is a part of the game. I think we respond in kind when bucknuts come on here talking trash (I am not referring to you specifically). However on eleven warriors, any suggestion of buckeye weaknesses is down-voted and can no longer be seen. Pretty soon a visitor there l;oses their commenting privileges. i don't think we have hidden any of y'alls posts here.

If you want some discussion, here it is. I think our offense is different this year, but just as lethal. Our defense, despite missing Simmons & Muse, is better - especially the front four and the back four. Y'all better score plenty during the first half, while Nolan Turner is out. Second half will be lights out.

OSU, on the other hand, has a significantly weaker defense, especially covering the long ball, which is gonna serve Lawrence to a T (pun intended). Your offense seem as good as last year but that depends on your ability to run the ball down our throats, which i don't think you can do given our front seven. You also need an excellent game from Fields. This year, he doesn't seem to perform that well in big games and in the face of lots of pressure. He is gonna get large doses of both on Friday, so I don't see your offense as being able to score with us.

I hope I haven't been disrespectful, but I think our program has continued its dominate ways while y'all have taken a step backwards. If y'all prove me wrong on the field, i will eat crow AND pay the proper respect to the victors. You see, there is NO crying in football.

Dec 27, 2020, 10:16 AM

Masochism - the tendency to derive pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from one's own pain or humiliation.

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic