Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why do we not have a backup qb ready. This was always a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Why do we not have a backup qb ready. This was always a

Oct 29, 2020, 10:45 PM

possibility. In 2014 Watson was ready to play from the get go even though he didn't start until FSU. Same can said for Lawrence in 2018. Nobody behind Lawrence even looks to be in playing shape. How many three and outs and/or picks are we looking at. This offense was sputtering with Lawrence because of the offensive line. Lawrence had no time and Etienne had no holes. What will it be like now. I honestly can't see how the spread is holding at 27. I think BC has to be considered favored at this point.

And I don't even want to think of Notre Dame. Our defense had the worst luck this year of any year I've seen regarding injuries. Just pick the best and they got injured. Not only out for a game, but indefinitely. But this is the biggest disaster that could have happened. Not only does it wreck the season, but could end the heisman chances for Trevor.

We finally started to look like a number one team vs Miami in prime time and then the following week at Ga Tech. Then the bottom began falling our with defensive injuries, followed by an uninspired performance against Syracuse. Now this.

I would rather out game get cancelled like Wisconsin. Heck they will still be undefeated. What do we have to do to get our game cancelled? There is no way the only one on the team with covid is the number one heisman quarterback and nobody else. What is the threshold for getting a game cancelled or moved like Virginia, Virginia Tech and Wisconsin have done?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why do we not have a backup qb ready. This was always a

Oct 29, 2020, 10:50 PM

Man, you are a freaking coot. Why haven’t the mods torched you yet...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait you think he's a gamecock fan?***

Oct 30, 2020, 12:36 AM

Re: Wait you think he's a gamecock fan?***

Oct 30, 2020, 12:45 AM

No. There is a difference. A COOT, I’m just kidding, yes, he’s a douche-o-da-day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wait you think he's a gamecock fan?***

Oct 30, 2020, 1:04 AM [ in reply to Wait you think he's a gamecock fan?*** ]

He's stated that he would not care if clemson closed its doors for good.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Oct 29, 2020, 10:50 PM

Oct 29, 2020, 10:55 PM

Wow. Get a grip on the emotions. Breathe, breathe, take a Xanax.

Oct 29, 2020, 11:01 PM

he is right how do we know that DJ is ready or even healthy given his shoulder problems

BC boy, you gonna find out...***

Oct 29, 2020, 11:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2020, 11:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Why do we not have a backup qb ready. This was always a ]

Even if he’s not...freaking out on Thursday accomplishes what? Chill...it’s better for your health

Lol... that is a coach problem.. like real

Oct 30, 2020, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Why do we not have a backup qb ready. This was always a ]

Coach...not internet coach.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I'm down to one and I'm saving it for Saturday***

Oct 29, 2020, 11:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Why do we not have a backup qb ready. This was always a ]

Wifey has 100s stacked away... Never interested me.

Oct 29, 2020, 11:07 PM

Candy for the concubines...?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don’t know that they’re not. DJ is gonna drop a 70 yarder in EJs bread basket

Oct 29, 2020, 11:02 PM

After ETN scores the first 3 TDs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You don’t know that they’re not. DJ is gonna drop a 70 yarder in EJs bread basket

Oct 30, 2020, 12:09 AM

DJ to EJ! I like the sound of that.

Oct 30, 2020, 12:13 AM

Are you serious?

Have you blown a fuse?***

Oct 30, 2020, 12:34 AM

Oct 30, 2020, 12:55 AM

What makes you think we don't, if you pay attention to the games, then you'll know that Tony yell it has run more run plays while he's in there than anything else... And he may be trying to teach him slowly how to not make the game too big so that he can take over for Trevor next year... That does not mean he can't play at top level in a big game now, and he can't win the next two games.

You're an idiot for believing that a five-star top of his class quarterback can't win games, and I'll look forward to the next two weeks when you look like an idiot And wish you never made this post. Trevor just came off his worst game, who says DJ can't have a come out party the next two weeks?

If you really are tired... Turn in your card, take off to Columbia

What makes you think we don't, if you pay attention to the games, then you'll know that Tony yell it has run more run plays while he's in there than anything else... And he may be trying to teach him slowly how to not make the game too big so that he can take over for Trevor next year... That does not mean he can't play at top level in a big game now, and he can't win the next two games.

You're an idiot for believing that a five-star top of his class quarterback can't win games, and I'll look forward to the next two weeks when you look like an idiot And wish you never made this post. Trevor just came off his worst game, who says DJ can't have a come out party the next two weeks?

Oct 30, 2020, 1:09 AM

Some of these comments - or from far beyond the left field wall!
Thank goodness TL16 has been in ever snap of even game that the tiger won this year!!!
Wait he wasn't! strange how that works!

Oct 30, 2020, 1:33 AM

If you were a real man , you would say
“NEXT MAN UP “

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2020, 1:33 AM

If you were a real man , you would say
“NEXT MAN UP “

Oct 30, 2020, 2:06 AM

Lighten up man you are sounding cootish. DJ has had playing time as has taison. Have you been watching? What the.......

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2020, 3:16 AM

Look, we won a critical game in a similar situation with what is now the interception leader and second lowest rated starting QB in the ACC. I think we should sit back and watch how well Dabo and his staff have prepared the team for difficult situations like this one.

Tell 'em u6c coot

Oct 30, 2020, 7:15 AM

fno

Oct 30, 2020, 7:20 AM

In both DW4 and TL16 case, they were better than the “starter”. Not the case here.

Oct 30, 2020, 8:44 AM

And the sky is falling !

Oct 30, 2020, 9:24 AM

The one thing about this we aren't talking about is that the backups have been playing with the backups. How much better will DJ/Taisun look when they are playing with the starters? I know I was watching one game DJ was playing in where he threw an out route that was the hardest thrown ball I remember seeing. Dude has a rocket for an arm. I think he will be fine. Maybe even better than fine.
The other side of this is that watching the Tigers for the last 4-5 years against good competition i.e. ranked opponents, TLaw going down against Syracuse, Miami, last week, whenever you get the tigers attention, they come out "laser focused" (pinky by my mouth). I think we will see the defense with a bad attitude and hopefully very few dropped balls.

Oct 30, 2020, 10:28 AM

Based on past seasons, our coaches obviously don't know what they're doing.
What have you been watching for the past 10 years?
Wow!!!...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Oct 30, 2020, 11:22 AM

DJ says hi.

Oct 30, 2020, 3:27 PM

Good grief man.

You think BC should be favored?

Oct 30, 2020, 5:09 PM

Dang dude it’s just a football game and really not that important if you think about it.
The only thing I’m really concerned about is that TL a fine young man is sick. Thank goodness he will have little to no down time from this except cautionary measures.
As far as the football game , it may be sloppy early on but DJ will shine tomorrow.
The Tiger D will be stingy and Clemson will win easily.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic