Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why are we not ranked in the top 25 ?????
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Why are we not ranked in the top 25 ?????

Feb 28, 2021, 9:30 PM

and hardly getting any votes either. Look who we have beaten?? it’s like they are punishing us for the blowouts and squeak by wins without looking at the whole year. I don’t get it. And VTech didnt help us by walloping wake 80 ish to 40 ish. Give us a break!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

The polls come out tomorrow, so hopefully we will be ranked this week.***

Feb 28, 2021, 9:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Why are we not ranked in the top 25 ?????

Feb 28, 2021, 9:40 PM

Well I’ve seen the Tigers sitting at a projected #7 seed in the Tourney. 7 X 4 = 28 Perhaps you shouldn’t be in the Top 25?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are a #6 seed per Joe Lunardi’s Bracketology

Feb 28, 2021, 9:56 PM

and also a 6 seed on bracketmatrix.com.

So based on that, we should be ranked.

If a traditional basketball power had our resume, they would be ranked for sure.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Feb 28, 2021, 10:46 PM

I can only imagine the games from the first pause work against us. we do seem good enough

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It doesn’t matter, this is a great team

Mar 1, 2021, 12:06 AM

and we’re going to make a Final Four run. Then once you get there who knows what could happen. Brad has this group playing really good basketball and it is fun to watch. Rankings don’t matter at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Provided a COVID Pause doesn't happen right before the FF***

Mar 1, 2021, 12:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Mar 1, 2021, 12:26 AM

We are #2 in most of the preseason polls, so we are trending up from a disappointing #3 finish, almost 3rd world problems.

The coots are dealing with a similar situation, wow, they are dealing with a finish #2 from the bottom to a boom less preseason #1 bottom SEC worst prediction ever. ( bonus-> recruiting class is setting a standard with warm body’s needing miracle development but on the bright side they are Boom-less)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Umm...

Mar 1, 2021, 12:12 PM

This is a basketball thread, not football.

CBS Sports has us at 24 in its poll this week.***

Mar 1, 2021, 8:56 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2021, 12:15 PM

The sweep against Cincinnati wasn’t eye catching to voters. And then we lose 2 to South Carolina over the weekend. I suspect Monty as always will get it figured out. Hopefully we host the CWS this year

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is a basketball thread, not baseball.***

Mar 1, 2021, 1:42 PM

Agreed...

Mar 1, 2021, 4:02 PM

Although we are getting votes!

https://www.ncaa.com/news/softball/article/2021-02-23/college-softball-ucla-holds-dominant-atop-latest-rankings

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic