Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why are some of you ok with Feaster being a coot?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Why are some of you ok with Feaster being a coot?

Jul 29, 2019, 7:44 PM

He’s now a coot.

He was a part of 2 national championships and if he’s willing to throw his legacy away for one, at best 6-6 season with the enemy???? Then a coot he is.

What’s shocking is some of you are ok with it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why are some of you ok with Feaster being a coot?

Jul 29, 2019, 7:46 PM

I'm with u ! I'm ticked. He left an all in family and joined our rivals. I don't think it's set in yet for some.

Jul 29, 2019, 7:47 PM

I’m ok with him making his own decision to leave and I respect that. Not ok he decided to pick the rival to try and prove a point. You are right his legacy at Clemson is done.

He will forever be remembered as that guy who got to wear 28 and back up ETN before transferring out to a sub average “rival”. I thank him for his time here and now realize he should not be welcomed back. Good bye and good luck. He will lose more games next year then his entire college football career combined.

Their blood dose not run Orange.

Jul 29, 2019, 7:47 PM

Jul 29, 2019, 7:57 PM

Because he's a real human being. He's not part of some computer game. You know, you guys need to lighten up a little. Football is a freaking game, I love the Tigers, I went to Clemson, dad and two brothers went Clemson. But I am not defined by Clemson Football.

I don't give to rats in hale whether Feaster goes to Usuck or not. Those guys don't play for fans, they want to be in the League. They want to have families and pay bills.

Feaster would effectively give up the opportunity to get into the NFL if he stays at Clemson. He's worked his whole life for that, and you guys have a problem with that?? Really?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell em coot***

Jul 29, 2019, 7:59 PM

Jul 29, 2019, 8:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Why are some of you ok with Feaster being a coot? ]

he didn't have to go to cootville. You don't realize that?? Really?
It's not that he left, it's where he chose to go.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jul 29, 2019, 8:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Why are some of you ok with Feaster being a coot? ]

The NFL doesn’t care who you play for. Probably the opposite bc at Clemson with a decent rotation he saves his legs. More miles left on the tires one would say.

The NFL is the most non biased organization ever, you can play or you can’t. The Jacobs kid from Bama wasn’t the starter and went first round. To pretend Feaster did this for NFL aspirations is a joke. He holds a grudge against the coaches and thinks this is best way to prove them wrong. Everything you said was right before the fallacy of NFL. He has the right to hold that grudge and try to stick it to Clemson, we have the right to hope he fails in doing so.

Jul 29, 2019, 8:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Why are some of you ok with Feaster being a coot? ]

Well stated Felix. I love football, but I respect anyone trying to achieve a goal. In business during my 40+ years, I had to relocate my family and learn a new job at a different city several times. Every move I made was to make my life and the life of my family better. Wishing bad things on these young men is just being selfish IMO. CLEMSON will be fine. CLEMSON is bigger than any ONE person. Let the young man be as successful as he possibly can. I call it "Live and let live", and it's how I try to live my life. I'm not that soccer mom that gets upset if everyone doesn't do exactly as I think they should.

Jul 29, 2019, 8:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Why are some of you ok with Feaster being a coot? ]

If that is the case, maybe fans should just stop going to the games and buying and wearing the gear with their numbers, and just let their families support the schools where they don't care about the fans that support those schools that train them to be NFL stars one day!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2019, 8:03 PM

Feaster followed the rules while at Clemson. He was a good citizen and will graduate from Clemson. What he does after he graduates is his decision. If going to SC will help in his football career, then good luck to him. I hate to see him at SC, but I will pull for him to have success except when playing Clemson.

Tavien, thank you for all you did while at Clemson. Good luck in the future.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2019, 9:33 PM

^^^ gets it

Jul 29, 2019, 7:55 AM

I couldn’t care less where he goes because he’s not that good. He’s a serviceable back but nowhere close to a game changer. He’s on par with Rico Dowdle, who he will split carries with all year because he won’t be able to seperate from him. He can go have a blast playing for a loser like Muschamp and losing every other week.

ha ha, okay. Whatever

Jul 29, 2019, 8:15 PM

It’s past your bedtime

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ha ha, okay. Whatever

Jul 29, 2019, 8:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Why are some of you ok with Feaster being a coot? ]

It’s past your bedtime

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ha ha, okay. Whatever

Jul 29, 2019, 8:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Why are some of you ok with Feaster being a coot? ]

It’s past your bedtime

Re: ha ha, okay. Whatever

Jul 29, 2019, 8:45 PM

Lol. Nice retort. Care to explain why I’m wrong?

100 percent agree. A TRUE Tiger would never trade their solid orange

Jul 29, 2019, 8:13 PM

That’s all

Jul 29, 2019, 8:18 PM

They should take his rings as he walks out the door. He is no longer a Tiger if he goes to the coots

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2019, 8:22 PM

Exactly.

Those people who defend this are probably the ones down voting this thread.

It’s shameful. He’s a disgrace.

Jul 29, 2019, 8:39 PM

They are not born and raised as the Tigers were when I grew up bc, one of ours would never go to them, and we would never accept one of theirs bc we all were just to solid with who we were with. You were a Tiger, or you were a chicken, and it couldn't never be mixed, and still can't for my understanding of what the rival has meant to me over the years!!! Go Tigers, fk the gamecocks!!!

Who cares about A straight ahead runner with little power.
Chas Melusi will be A much
more versatile back.

Jul 29, 2019, 8:43 PM

Agreed. 95 percent of the time he goes down on first touch, and has ZERO juke in him. He will split carries with AJ Turner and Rico Dowdle all year.

Because it does not effect me one bit.

He's gone. Shake his hand, thank him for his time here, and move on.

I don't mind discussing his decision, because it's an interesting one to say the least, but why all the outrage and character attacks?

I'd suggest we take the high road and move on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Because it does not effect me one bit.

Jul 29, 2019, 8:45 PM

Should be no personal character attacks. That said, it’s not attacking his character to say his legacy at Clemson is done. He made his decision and now we make ours. He’s no longer a Tiger but a coot, congrats on a lot of upcoming losing and not having a Clemson legacy. Hope it was worth it.

Re: Because it does not effect me one bit.

Jul 29, 2019, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Because it does not effect me one bit. ]

Sounds like you should pass out snowflakes, rainbows, hugs and 5th place trophies.

Wake up people

LOL, you got me

Jul 29, 2019, 8:49 PM

I mean it's obvious because I don't call him a traitor, don't suggest he get booed at graduation, and don't spend my energy sharpening my ax because I'm mad at a 22 year old dude deciding to go play for our rival... then obviously it's because I'm a big fan of 5th place trophies.

You got me.

Come on man, chill. Take a page from our coach. Move on, wish him well, and next man up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why are some of you ok with Feaster being a coot?***

Jul 29, 2019, 8:52 PM

I have perspective***

Jul 29, 2019, 8:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2019, 8:58 PM

In order to be noticed by NFL, he needs to be big fish in small pond...not 4th or 5th fish in large pond. Who has smaller pond than USuc ? Good luck to him...he was a great tiger but going nowhere remaining with Tigers. Fine running back for us..hope he gets a look from NFL. He will always have his Clemson degree...Good luck Feaster !!

Jul 29, 2019, 8:59 PM

To leave Clemson is debatable at best...but in a Kelly Bryant scenario I wish a player like that all the best.

But to leave for SCAR is simply unforgivable. It crosses a line that can't be uncrossed. Burns a bridge that can't be repaired.

You just can't wash that kind of stink off...ever!!!

Because we are smarter than you?***

Jul 29, 2019, 9:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Feaster is old enough to make his own decisions

Jul 29, 2019, 9:10 PM

he doesn't owe us or Clemson anything. SCAR is not my enemy.. Obesity is my enemy.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Because not every Clemson fan

Jul 29, 2019, 9:18 PM

is a Clemson fan.

ask Dabo ,the team & coaches***

Jul 29, 2019, 9:45 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

F all SCU chickens

Jul 29, 2019, 10:05 PM

Including him

Jul 29, 2019, 10:46 PM

Because living outside of SC, the gamecocks are only relevant to me one day each year.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2019, 10:59 PM

Because there's much more to life than our own selfish desires. He was an exemplary student athlete who represented our University well. I wish him the very best except for when he faces our Tigers. ??

Jul 29, 2019, 11:10 PM

^^^ +1 ^^^ btw, he has the second highest ypc average in Clemson history, second only to ETN, and that's actually saying something...

Go Tigers!!!

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic