Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why are UGA players throwing shade at ND?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Why are UGA players throwing shade at ND?

Dec 30, 2018, 11:40 AM

And not OK? Didn’t OK get in over them at 4? They would have played Bama IF a two loss non Conf champ got in.

Just curious.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why are UGA players throwing shade at ND?

Dec 30, 2018, 11:49 AM

I can't figure out why they think the deserve a "do over" because they played 'bama close. Whether or not they are allegedly better than teams 3 thru 4 is a non-issue.

The SEC championship was a quarter-final match, and they lost. End of story.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2018, 11:51 AM

They think a two loss team in the SEC is better than a undefeated team regardless of conference.

Dec 30, 2018, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Why are UGA players throwing shade at ND? ]

I have no issue with your point about the SEC Championship being a quarter final - and one UGA lost. My problem is with the fact that every team int he playoff not named Notre Dame had to play and win a quarterfinal (conference championship). I'm glad Clemson curb stomped them and hope the Tigers win it all. That said, I believe UGA is better than Oklahoma and Notre Dame.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2018, 12:01 PM

They also didn’t play Austin peay, UMass, or Middle Tennessee State.

Dec 30, 2018, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Why are UGA players throwing shade at ND? ]

This has happened before. Bama, OSU have played US without winning their conf division. They just had one loss. Losing to LSU meant you had to win the conference. Probably would’ve been better to lose to FL or KY this year and miss the SECCG. Then it’d be full eye test. But GA griping now is just sour grapes. Controlled your own destiny.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You don't get control of the game when you're air-balling layups." - Brent Venables

Your performance against a mediocre LSU team says otherwise

Dec 30, 2018, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Why are UGA players throwing shade at ND? ]

There are no mulligans in football which is effectively what UGa fans want and expect.

Yes...you played a Tualess Alabama close but you also got boat raced by LSU.

An undefeated Notre Dame, that had a solid SOS ranking, gets in the CFP all day and every day ahead of a two-loss SEC team. The same applies to a one-loss conference champion from the Big XII.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

exactly using their logic shouldnt

Dec 30, 2018, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Why are UGA players throwing shade at ND? ]

cuse had been in as well with their three loses..i mean they did play us close

they are a bunch of DA thugs and choke artists***

Dec 30, 2018, 11:49 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because they’re simple minded and can’t take responsibility

Dec 30, 2018, 11:50 AM

For their loss to a Tua less BAMA. I hope Texas kicks them all over the field.

Re: Because they’re simple minded and can’t take responsibility

Everone forgets they were curb stomped by an offensively challenged LSU prior to the SECCG.

B/C They suffer from "coot-logic" disease!

Dec 30, 2018, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Because they’re simple minded and can’t take responsibility ]

LSU should be in there then b/c they curb stomped Georgia!

***The only thing that would have happened is: UGer gets in - Clemson beats them or Bamer beats them again - The ND folks then would claim it was unethical or about something other than the product on the field - then the whole thing gets blown out of proportion on social media and news outlets!

Georgia would end up a team that lost 3 games but still had a chance over a team that went undefeated. "Undefeated"! And had a tougher schedule if I am not mistaken going by SOS!

There was no logical reason to not have ND in the playoffs! IF you would have let Georgia in it would have set a really bad standard for what it takes. B/C all of a sudden: "close losses" mean something! And, a close loss to a team with a good reputation means "everything"! As a Clemson fan knowing the perception of the ACC that should scare people. Why? B/C the SEC homers if the bar is set there can pull the "eye test card" and "we played big bro bama close"! Not a good thing man! If Georgia really believed they should have gotten in they should have handled their business on the football field.

p.s. them and ND need to stop whining!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2018, 11:50 AM

Watch them lose to Texas.

their whining makes me happy

reading fgf this morning makes me happy too

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2018, 11:55 AM

Because they have the same IQ as the coots. In fact, the only difference between Georgia and U5C is the fact that Georgia is average to above average at football.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic