Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why DEMS won’t disclose VP choice yet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

Why DEMS won’t disclose VP choice yet

Jun 21, 2020, 9:53 AM

They don’t want our Nation to know who they’re REALLY trying to put in the Oval Office.
There’s been an agenda to elect a Female President and they’ve already made it clear the VP choice of Biden must be a black woman.
If Biden were to be elected President, I’d be surprised if he survived his 1st year in office.
Everybody should be able to see that this is clearly a “Backdoor” strategy to accomplish their agenda.

The big question is when will we find out who they REALLY want to be the POTUS.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the whole goal wiil be to make his VP

Jun 21, 2020, 9:59 AM

Choice president. He might last a year, then step down

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why DEMS won’t disclose VP choice yet

Jun 21, 2020, 10:12 AM

Got one.....anonymous TD from an angry anarchist probably. (shrug)

I gave you one - wrong board and how do you know or prove

Jun 21, 2020, 2:23 PM

any of the crap you spewing ???

And I am a complete NON-politico ...... they are ALL complete liars and self-serving criminals.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Stop playing victim

Jun 21, 2020, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Why DEMS won’t disclose VP choice yet ]

Posting this crap on the wrong board and them complaining about a TD is the height of idiocy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2020, 10:23 AM

Actually it's no question at all. Talk about creating something out of nothing.

Why should Biden announce any sooner than August? I'll answer for you: None.

Jun 21, 2020, 10:25 AM

Kamala Harris will be sleepy joes running mate. The people in dtate of California don’t even like her. And there are some real goobers out there.

Kamala Harris "dated" here way to her current position...

Jun 21, 2020, 10:47 AM

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/politics/a26077919/kamala-harris-willie-brown-dating-explained/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kamala Harris "dated" here way to her current position...

Jun 21, 2020, 2:27 PM

Yeah her bedding to the top is old news to the few of us who follow things other than cnn/msnbc/post/times.

I think she was very attractive in her younger days personally.

Why did you post this in FOOTBALL?***

Jun 21, 2020, 10:28 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why did you post this in FOOTBALL?***

Jun 21, 2020, 10:36 AM

I agree with you Rock Hill. Harris has a lot of baggage but so has many of the Washington politicians.
She got where she is by sleeping with the people who could benefit her the most.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is the football board no longer for football?***

Jun 21, 2020, 1:17 PM [ in reply to Why did you post this in FOOTBALL?*** ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jun 21, 2020, 10:37 AM

They are having a hard time finding someone dumber than Joe.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too early. Palin and Biden were both announced in August.***

Jun 21, 2020, 10:38 AM

Re: Too early. Palin and Biden were both announced in August

Jun 21, 2020, 10:43 AM

Palin- epic bad choice. We suffered through years of that nut in the media for no good reason. Just because she got nominated. Maybe if its Biden versus Trump that "None of the above" will win

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pence wasn't announced until July 14.***

Jun 21, 2020, 10:52 AM

Facts don’t matter anymore. It’s crazy time now.***

Jun 21, 2020, 11:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2020, 10:53 AM

Michelle Obama will be the vp candidate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Jun 21, 2020, 10:56 AM

We might have a winner! I agree.

Jun 21, 2020, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Why DEMS won’t disclose VP choice yet ]

Air Force II won't be big enough to carry all her friends, family, friends of family and personal attendants along with her and her hubby. This might dwarf the Corona Virus expenditures.

I think she waits and runs for prez in 2024.

Jun 21, 2020, 11:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Why DEMS won’t disclose VP choice yet ]

this will give the trump admin 4 years to help correct some of the systemic issues her husband had an opportunity to fix with a majority in both houses of Congress.

Re: I think she waits and runs for prez in 2024.

Jun 21, 2020, 12:25 PM

I certainly hope you are right.

Jun 21, 2020, 10:59 AM

I think he makes it through all 4 years and then in 2024 we have two new presidential candidates in the general election.

Jun 21, 2020, 12:02 PM

No way he gets elected after any televised debate with Trump. The man clearly has signs of dementia.

Jun 21, 2020, 12:29 PM

I think he could have complete dementia and still beat Trump. People are voting against Trump.

Jun 21, 2020, 12:39 PM

VP Biden (aka former Senator Biden) is a scary thought as the leader of this Republic. Talk about a Swamp Creature--this man has sizable property therein.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2020, 12:55 PM

Yet refreshing and more fit for.office than Trump.

Jun 21, 2020, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Why DEMS won’t disclose VP choice yet ]

Lol ok, you gotta get out of your echo chamber.

The same echo chamber that leads

Jun 21, 2020, 3:07 PM

people to believe that Biden is any more unstable than Trump?

Lol, okay. Don't know where you've been for the past 4 years.

Jun 21, 2020, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Why DEMS won’t disclose VP choice yet ]

Agree Carlsbad. Swamp creatures have taken offense to being forced from swamp. From Clinton, to George Will, to Bolton and thousands more on both sides of aisle ...

Not Football Board Appropriate Post***

Jun 21, 2020, 11:22 AM

Jun 21, 2020, 11:49 AM

You're just like Carlson and Hannity, you just make chit up.

It's only June. Trump didn't pick Pence as his running-mate until July 15, 2016.

Sorry for interfering with your poorly thought out conspiracy theory.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2020, 12:22 PM

Doesn't everyone envy Felix. He knows everything and if you disagree with him, he degrades you. Geez.

Well, if the facts degrade you...***

Jun 21, 2020, 12:54 PM

Jun 21, 2020, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Why DEMS won’t disclose VP choice yet ]

That boy can sure Google.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 21, 2020, 2:25 PM

I think it’s possible but the real issue is pleasing all the intersectionality (look it up) requirements of their “new” extremist base. You go down this path and it becomes impossible to please everybody.

They’ve said being female is requirement (is that even legal?) and they want minority as well. The problem for them is the leading candidate who can check both boxes is Harris and she has major problem as being an authoritarian when she was AG of california. In this anti-police anti-order anti-rationality environment her record as AG will be a huge problem.

So then you think ok Warren makes sense, but now the Marxist’s would have an all white (nobody is buying the Indian thing) ticker, I don’t see that as viable for their militant anti-white (which includes self loathing whites) base.

They are in a bit of a pickle with an old White guy (automatic problem doesn’t check any boxes) who is losing his mind at top of ticket in an otherwise winnable or at bare minimum competitive election cycle.

It will be fascinating to study in 100 years.

Jun 21, 2020, 2:41 PM

Why would that be an issue?

Jun 21, 2020, 2:51 PM

it is amazing how many wizards we have on this board. I have never seen so many people that could read minds, see into he future, and basically know all the answers to everything. It must be quite a responsibility having all of those super powers.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2020, 2:57 PM

It is an African American Woman. She will be your next president so chose carefully. This year's election is being a racially divided contest and Trump will not survive. The left is very smart. This will be an example of we lost the battle but won the war. We being far left America. Buckle up USA for declining manufacturing, less military, mass bankruptcies, and extreme government intervention. The swayed Americans dont even see it coming. Prepare for living with less and more government control. These are historical facts!!

I agree, it will likely be a black person, and probably a black female.

Jun 21, 2020, 3:07 PM

Democrats want the black vote, and want to capitalize on the racial stuff going on right now.

They are also ready to tell people that if they don’t support that ticket, they are racist, sexist, or both.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

And most of the time, they are.

Jun 21, 2020, 3:08 PM

Not by necessity. It just works out real convenient that way.

Read this board for proof.

Jun 21, 2020, 3:12 PM

I don't believe there's any backdoor deception ... Biden has been clear he's only a conduit to the next generation. So I would agree his VP selection would become the President within 2-3 years.

Secret VP is Obama

Jun 21, 2020, 3:22 PM

Think it can’t happen ?

Look it up...

“ neither the Constitution's eligibility provisions nor the Twenty-second Amendment's presidential term limit explicitly disqualify a twice-elected president from serving as vice president. As of the 2020 election cycle however, no former president has tested the amendment's legal restrictions or meaning by running for the vice presidency.”

It's simply too early. I would like him to announce early

Jun 21, 2020, 3:30 PM

because I don't think it's ever been more important, but I doubt you'll find a VP choice before July in recent history.

null

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic